Chapter 6

Temporarily Permanent
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“So you’re asking me to be your pretend girlfriend?” Minyoung sat properly and grab the contract on the table.

“Well yes, that’s what I’m proposing you.”

She nodded. “I see, you’re well prepared for this.”

“That’s my forte.” The older gave his famous wink.

“Hmm…” She scans the pages and read some of the rules.

Luhan checked his wrist watch. “I’ll give you some time to think about this.” He fixed his polo shirt and smile. “I’ll see you then, mademoiselle.”

Before he can take another step, Minyoung stopped her. “No, it’s okay. Have a seat.”

*So only now did she see that I’ve been standing for a long time?* Luhan thought.

Luhan sat next to her and dusted off his pants.

“So these are the rules?” Minyoung pointed out the mid paragraph of the paper.

Luhan nodded. “Yes. You can add or remove some of it if you’re not fond of it.”

“Okay. So no commitment?”

He nodded.

“No feelings?”

He nodded.

“And you can’t fall in love with the said pretend partner?”

He nodded once more.

She nodded and placed the paper on the table. ‘You made yourself a deal, Mister?”

“Oh, where are my manners. I’m Luhan your new pretend boyfriend.” 

She signed the contract and pass it over to the older one.

“Alright then, Mr. Lu” She offered her hand and Luhan gladly take her hand. They shake their hands as a sign of agreement.

“It’s nice making a deal with you, Ms. Kim”

~*~

“Oh my ing gosh, now way? You made the “unfeeling” Minyoung said yes?” Sehun’s eyes widened.

“Yup.” Luhan said it with pride.

“This calls for a celebration!” Sehun said with glee.

“My treat or your treat?”

“Of course, your treat. Let’s celebrate to my favorite bubble tea house!” the taller one beamed.

“You’re lucky you’re my best friend.” Luhan made the ‘tsk’ expression.

Sehun clung to his best friends arm and leaned. “I know that. That’s why you’re going to treat me.”

The older one face palmed himself.

~*~

“So what are your palns?” Sehun sipped some of his winter melon milk tea.

“That, I don’t know yet.”

“Why don’t you ask her out and have your first date with her tomorrow?”

“That’s too soon, Sehun.” Luhan bite at his tiramisu cake.

Sehun stood up from his seat and clasps his hands. “I know what you’ll do!”

“Sit down, Sehun. You’re making a scene.”

“This is a free country, you know. Anyway, you have to get rid of her first.”

“Uh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter