Chapter 3

Temporarily Permanent
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Luhan decided to head over the library to study or his World History exam. He randomly sat on the chair right in front of someone reading a gigantic encyclopedia. He was scanning the pages of the book and tried to concentrate after a stressful day.

After some while he drop his book down and let out a loud sigh. He looked at his surroundings and noticed the person in front of him. He then realized that not a single page was flipped.

“Hello?” He called.

He was supposed to poke the book but the book fell down before he could even touch it. As the book fell down it reveals that the person in front of him, who was a girl, was asleep the whole time.  He starred at the girl for a while and he thought that she looked familiar. He then remembered that the girl was the Main vocalist of the band “Wake up call” Luhan tried to recall the the girl’s name, it was already at the tip of his tongue but he can’t decipher which is which.  “I think it’s Minah? Minji? Mingyong?” he thought to himself.

“Minyoung!” he shouted.

“Ssshh. Silence!”  the librarian hissed and sent a death glare on Luhan.

Luhan bowed and pretend to scan the pages of his book.  It’s good thing that they’re only two of them in the library. It would be embarrassing if he did that on with a huge crowd.

“Minyoung!” A short red haired girl run inside the library and called Minyoung’s name a loud.

The librarian hit the table with her palm and stood up. “This is a library not a playground. Get out of th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter