Chapter 2

Temporarily Permanent
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

“So what’s the plan?” Luhan asks keenly. He sat on his chair wishing that this time Sehun’s plan will work.

“So eager for information huh” Sehun flashes his playful smirk.

“Stop ing with me, Hunnie. You know my situation; I don’t have time for games.”  The blonde scratches his hair furiously.

“Calm your balls, Luhana.” He throws the stress ball to the latter.  Luhan catches it and squeezes, venting his frustration to it.  “Anyways prepare yourself to be amazed, Luhana.” He places his hand on Luhan’s desk forcefully and leans forward. “Because my super-ultra-mega-genius plan will blow your mind.”

Luhan leans back on his chair and crossed his arms. “Cut the crap, Sehun.”

The younger threw his hands up “Alright, Alright, Mr. Kill joy. You’re no fun. Every clever plan needs a great introduction, you know.” He wiggles his brows.  Sehun sat back and rests his feet on the table. “This plan is called SDSGP. SDSGP’s main objective is that you should have a pretend girlfriend in order for Jajangmi to leave you.”

Luhan’s eyes widened. “P-pretend g-girlfriend? Are you ing with me?”

“I didn’t know you like , Luhanie.” He teased.

The older faced palm himself and sighed. “What makes you think that your plan will work?”

“Luhan, Luhan, Luhan. Tsk, tsk, tsk. Of course, I know my plan will work. And besides SDSGP is already proven that it really works.” Sehun does and okay sign.

Luhan raises his brow. “Proven by whom? And what the heck is SDSGP?”

Sehun fakes a cough fixes his tie. “The story went like this…  Jiyong also known as GD was like you before. Her stalker’s name is Chaerin. Chaerin and Jajangmi are very alike.”  He does the ‘

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter