Chpater 1

Temporarily Permanent
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Luhan pop out his head from the door and looked around checking if the coast is clear. He made the “phew” sound and said “No sign of Jangmi as of now.” Reassuring his self, he sneakily went out of the men’s comfort room.

Abruptly someone tapped him on the shoulder causing him to scream. “PUAHAHAHA” Sehun laughed “You should’ve seen yourself, hyung.”

“Not funny, Sehun.” He rolled his eyes.

“Of course, it is.” He clapped his hands like a retarded seal.

“You look like a dying seal, Sehun.”

“Said the one who looks like he’s caught stealing someone else’s candy.” Sehun retorted.

Sehun leaned against the locker “Hiding from Jajangmi, again?”

“No , Sherlock.”

“Relax, bro. Jajangmi’s class is out for the next 3 days.”

Luhan felt like he can breathe much better again. “Praise the Lord!”

“AMEN!” Sehun chuckled.

Luhan is Mr. Perfect of Seoul University. He’s a straight A plus student, no bad records, and the president of Performing Arts Council.  Girls swooned over him, even teachers to be exact. You can’t blame Luhan for being damned attractive, right?  Well let’s just say Jangmi went too far…

All of these “occurrence”- Luhan, prefer to call it nightmare- happened when Jangmi dropped her pen; unfortunately Luhan is seated next to her. Being a humble man he is, he picked it up and gave back the pen. Unexpectedly this ‘occurrence’ leads to his nightmare. And that’s the start of Jangmi’s little adventure.

Choi Jangmi, Luhan’s ultimate stalker slash admirer.

They call her Jajangmi because the Korean for

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter