Chapter 4

Temporarily Permanent
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Luhan’s point of view

I’ve been staring at Minyoung’s phone for thirty minutes and god I know now why we ing need to blink. I grab the phone and examine it. For a girl se sure doesn’t know how to take care of a phone. I almost dropped the phone when someone banged on my door.

“Yah oppa, open this door!”

I gently place the phone my desk and open the door. “Hey, what’s with the shouting, tinkerbell?”  I poke her forehead playfully.

She rubbed her forehead and pouted “Yah oppa, stop that. I’m not a kid anymore.”

I leaned on the wall and cross my arms. ”Cool story, sis.”

“You’ll regret that you said that.” All the cute and adorableness washed away from her face and was replaced by a mischievous smirk.

Uh oh that smirk is not a good mother ing sign.

“Oh jangmi eonni, come up now. Luhan oppa is waiting for you!”

“Stop fooling around, kiddo.” I ruffled her hair. “Jajangmi won’t be here for the next three days!”

“Oh I’m not, luhannie.” She glared at me.

“Arasseo I you say s—“

“Oppa, is that you? I brought you some boba!”

I think my eye balls just fell down from its socket. I shook my head nt believing that this is really happening. I looked at my sister in horror.

“Tell me that this is all a dream.”

She pinched my side, digging her nails on my skin. “SON OF A. THAT HURTS, TINK.”

“Problem solved oppa. This is not a dream. This is all reality.”

And reality wait scratch that make that a living hell.

“Oppa, I’m coming up now!” Jangmi chirped.

I gulped hard and hurriedly tried to lock the door but was hindered by my devilious sister. Sweat started to form on my forehead as I heard her footsteps coming closer. I crammed to ing close the door and I swear I’m not ready to face her. I mean come on!  I was just starting to feel my vacation in this nightmare.

I tried to push the door harder but tink’s foot was already jammed between the door, preventing it to close. She mouthed “Nu-uh” and snaps her fingers in a z formation.  This is why we are sibling, we’re both rascals.

“Get your ing foot away.” I hissed

She just ignores me and smiled mischievously.

“GET YOUR-“

“Get your what, oppa?” jangmi tilted her head.

Holy balls she scared the out of me. i gulped and forced a smile. “GET YOUR CRAYONS! GET YOUR CRAY-ONGS!” I sang out loud.

Jangmi giggled “Oppa, you’re so cute!” I knew that since 1990!

Sehun, I swear I’ll castrate your balls using a rusty butcher knife when I see you. Just wait and see. They went past me and entered my room.

“Oppa, aren’t you going to enter?” jangmi asks

I don’t know. Maybe this is my room. You tell me. “Of course, Jangmi.”

I entered MY room and saw tink holding minyoung’s phone. I hurriedly grab t from her but due to her fast reflexes she snatched it away before I could reach it.

“Who owns this?”

“No one’s, so give it.”

She held on the phone’s key chain and lifts it up.

“How about no? No one owns this? Then can I have it?” her chirped. “And who’s M?”

“No one, tinkerbell. Now hand me the godamn phone.”

She stuck her tongue out and hid the phone behind her back. “She’ your girlfriend isn’t she?”

“N-“

“Hey, my name doesn’t starts with the letter M.” jangmi in.

OH GOD! PLEASE TAKE HER SHE’S DONE TOO MUCH GOODNESS IN HER LIFE.

“Errr… so who owns the phone?”

I remembered sehun’s plan and I swear I saw a bulb popped out of my head. “My girlfriend’s, happy?”

“I don’t like your joke, oppa.” Jangmi smiled creepily.

“I second demotion, lulu!”

I HAVE THE MOST SUPPORTIVE SISTER. LOOK HOW IM BLESSED. I swear I’m starting to get annoyed. One annoying sister and best friend is enough but no I’m too lucky to have tink’s duplicate with much more annoying personality.

“Does this manly face look like I’m joking?”

“Manly? Wait lemme check on that. Yup, you’re joki—“

SLAM!

The door slammed like it was about to fall. Damn I think Jangmi is a lot stronger than I am.

“OOOOHHH you made the leech come off your skin, well done!”

“Well!” I said with all my pride. “Now give me the phone!”

She ran off and shouted NEVER.  I followed her downstairs and chased her. Once I caught her I take a hold her wrist and tried to snatch the phone.

“LU TINKERBE—“

“Why did the girl just ran off my house without even saying thank you. Ladies this days.” Mother interrupted our fight and went to the kitchen. “Plus she’s crying. I’ll put the blame on you, lulu.”

‘WHAT THE—“

“Watch your language, mister!”

“WH

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter