Chapter 5

Temporarily Permanent
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“So all I have to do is to excuse her from her friends and go straight to the point?” Luhan asked Sehun for the ample time.

“Give me that paper.” Luhan handed Sehun the contract and secretly gazed at the hut where Minyoung is.

Sehun rolled the contract and whack it on the smaller one’s head.

“What the ? What was that for?” The shorter one turned to Sehun and rubbed his head. *His diva side is prevailing again.* Luhan thought.

“How many times must I tell you that? Time is running.” Sehun crossed his arms.

“Why am I doing this again?”

“Because you want to end your so called nightmare, featuring Jajangmi the monster.” The taller one pointed out.

Luhan let out a sigh and nodded. “I’ll go now.”

“Man up, Luhan. You can do this!” Sehun cheered.

Luhan tried to restrain himself from breaking his best friend’s face. “I’ll really castrate your balls.” He mouthed to Sehun.

Luhan composed himself and did his posture. He placed his Mr. Perfect face and walked to his business. Luhan approached the hut and looked at everyone. His eyes were stopped at Minyoung’s view.

He cleared his throat and smile. “May I speak to Minyoung?”

“Sure” the red hair nodded.

“Wow. For the first time there are no chocolates or flowers.” the boy with the curly locks said while looking at his Iphone.

“Why?” Tao glared at him.

Minyoung just looked at Luhan and studied him.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter