Days with my friends, forgetting the memories with Kai

A Misunderstanding

~~~Continuation~~~

 

Me, Suzy and Sunny Eonnie rocked down the hallway, boys and girls starring at us, weirdly enough.

"Kyah! What happen to Fany-ah?" The girl asked her friend who is starring at us mouth widely opened.

"Oh, holysh*t. Tiffany became hotter, like godness" L said.

"She looked like she changed..." Sunggyu added.

"Like bro', She changed ALOT" Woohyun replied.

Many boy's are whistling as we walked pass the corridors.

"Hey y" A weird boy came up to us and winked at me.

"Hey hey hey hey hey, Wait for second. Who the hell are you to talk to us like that huh?" Suzy said cooly.

"Yeah! Who the hell are you to talk to us like were close friends?" Sunny glared at the weird boy....s?

"And who the hell are you to talk back at us like that? Huh you little y girl?" The other mascular 10th grade boy replied as he crack his knuckles.

Soon I get pissed of this boy. Who the hell does he think he is? -,- Aish, boys this days are so.. Ugh?!.

"Eonnie are you okay?" I whispered, I saw eonnie looking at the boys who are looking back at eonnie, but wait. Not at eonnie but, At EONNIES B**BS? O' The hell, here comes my nerves...

"KYAH! You boys! What are you lookin' at huh?! WHAT!!! Go for a theraphist and tell the doctor that you want B**BS! You idiot boys!" I shouted.

"O' so lets play, I think you also wanted. So *The boy looked at me from head to toe and stops at my chest part* O' youre's are bigger huh? So lets try YOU!" He comes closer and closer until Im trapped. 

O' stupid locker -,-" Okay Im trapped...

"YAH! You bastard!" Someone knocked the boy down and as I see group of boys are fighting. I looked at the boy who saved my life from that sh*t... O' he looks cute ^.^ Uhm.. I'll go there and... YEAH HELP! 

I walked closer to Suzy and helped her up. 

"O' thankgod that those boys are knocking those weird-ish funk-ish men -,-" I said to Suzy. As Suzy got herself back to normal I can see those boys just fighting so....

"CAN YOU GUYS QUIT IT?!?!?!" I shouted as my voice were echoing around the corridors. Those weird gang run outside the campus, we walked closer to those guys who helped us.

"Uhm, thanks alot" I bowed shyly, O' wait why am I blushing?

"O' its okay, for your safety" I looked up and saw his smile.

O MY GOSH! IM FREAKING-LY.. WAHHHHHHH! HEAVEN!

"Uhm, Hello?" He said.

"O' yeah.. Sorry I got you in a fight" I said

"Its alright, Oh by the way Im L" He replied shooking hands with him.

"Oh Im--"

"I already know you" He smirked

"Oh am I that famous? Ofcourse not!" I whispered but too late L heard it, Oh how smart you are Tiffany -,-

"Ofcourse you are, you guys are the queenkas right?" I nodded.

"By the way WE are the kingkas" He smiled

Me and L walked with the guys, as I noticed that Sunny is not with us.

(A/N: Guys this part is.. Theyre like doing cutting classes >:) Hihihi okay back to the story)

"Uhm... Wait guys...." I stopped but they keep walking.

"Aish... GUYS I SAID WAIT!" They all stopped and looked at me weirdly.

"Uhm guys did you know where Sunny is?" They all looked at each other and raises there shoulders, Aish -,-

"Oh yeah I guess shes with......." Suzy said dropping her bottled water.

"WITH WHO?!" We all shouted 

"With the gang...." She hardly gulped.

I started running at the same place where we were trapped. 

Oooh this is not good, trying to remember what happened.... Okay first I said thank you to L then there... Oh in the basement.. I run as fast as I could and pressed the down button of the elevator, seeing the sign its not available. I run down the stairs hoping that Sunny is there. I looked around the dark hallway and seeked each window. I grabed my bag and dialled Suzy's number.

"Yobosaeyo? Where are you?" Suzy answered breathing heavily

"UHm im at the basement go down here quietly okay? Just SHHHH"

I ended the call and continuosly seek each window of the old classroom. Maybe how many classroom I have checked already but still no sign of Sunny. I run at the other side of the hallway using a dim light of my phone to guide me. I heard banging of things at the back of me. Shivers run down my spine as I cotinued to seek each window, another noise was heard. I looked back seeing Sunny beeing tied, well I guess she escaped. I hurriedly helped her up and run up stairs but to late we saw the guys looking for Sunny.

I grabbed eonnie's arms and run in the other way.

"y where are you... Oh common' if you didnt showed up scarier things will happen to you, if you didnt come back in the count of three who else is with you WE will make fun of you guys....1........" We hurriedly run onto the fire exit and closed the door silently. I grabbed my phone and called Suzy.

"SUZY! DONT EVER GO THERE I SWEAR GO BACK WHERE WE WERE SUPPOSED TO GO EARLIER HURRY"

"Okay okay" I ended the call and run up the fire exit. I opened the door walking silently and got up where we were supposed to meet. While waiting for them I helped eonnie untied the scarf on .

"*breathing heavily* Thanks" She hugged me tight

"Thanks really like ALOT, if you didnt looked back Im not alive anymore" She continued almost crying.

"Its okay eonnie, lets just wait for them and things will be right as soon as they comeback" Minuetes past no sign of them came. I heard a loud bang at the stairs.

"Eonnie I think somethings not good..." Eonnie grabbed a stick beside me telling me to go and looked for it, I also grabbed few sticks put in my bag. One in my hand 7 in my bag other hand holding my phone. I hurriedly looked down the stairs looking for them...

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~To be continued~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey everyone like Ive updated YEARS, like totally. Haha anyways I tried to updated longer so I think its more nicer. Oh special guest... INFINITE! Hihihi, I guess there characters would fit as a kingka Hahaha. Okay guys I have to sleep, Ill update as soon as possible :) Dont forget to subscribe, Oh and note pardon my english Im not that good :)

~Ppyong^.^~