With My Oppa

A Misunderstanding

~Your P.O.V~

Its been months when me and Kai are dating. And these past days he's busy with his comeback practice. Im now planning to make him some dinner today.

"Hmmm. What should I make for today's dinner?" I mumbled while fixing my hair into a messy bun.

"Ahuh! Kimchi stew our favorite food." I thought while remembering our date last month...

I prepared the vegies and the other ingridients, and started to make the kimchi stew.

                ======+After an hour+=======

"Done." I thought while smiling thinking that Kai will be happy when he see it and taste's it.

I dialled Kai's number few time's but still no answer.

 Let's GO! S.I.S.T.A.R, Sistar

Baby Stop breaking my heart (Oh no)

You heard me, no more next time

I hope you got that boy.

 

My phone vibrated telling that i had recieved a message. I looked at my phone suprised that it was from Kai. A smile appeared slowly from my lips.

 

From: Kai Oppa <3

 Hi Babe sorry. I was washing myself and didn't realise that you called me many time's. By the way I can't visit you today. Sleep early princess we have school tomorrow kay? Bye sweetie~ :* Saranghae!! Dream about you're oppa. Oh I almost forgot eat dinner and drink milk! Mwah Mwah my baby take care~

My smile faded when  he told me that he's not visiting me today.

"Aish! stupid comeback... We can't chat that much anymore." I mumbled under my breath. I was about to reply when I heard a knock on the door.

"Who could that be?" I ask myself while fixing myself before I answer the door. I got an umbrella wondering if he/she is a stranger. I looked at the peep hole but it was covered.

"Okay... This is a bad idea." I said nervously. My heart beat faster curious that the stranger outside will..... KIDNAP ME!!!!!!

I panicked slowly turning the door knob, when the knob finally clicked telling that the door was finally open I hold the umbrella tight preparing to hit the stranger outside.

"1....2...." I opened the door widely and started to hit the stranger ouside.

"YAH!!! YOU THIEF GO AWAY!!! I DON'T KNOW YOU!!! GO AWAY!!! YAH!!! !!! HELP!!!!" I shouted still hitting the stranger. Im still closing my eye's afraid that he's scary.

I heard the man chuckled loudly to hear him. Hey I know that chuckle. I stoped hitting the stranger and slowly opened my eye's. And.........

"KYAH!!!!! How dare you hit you're oppa like that you're not my sweetie anymore" He said walking away

"OPPA!!! Mian I.... I just .... Uhmmm..." I mumbled still thinking some reason but nothing came out from my mouth.

"I.....I what??? Are you crazy? I was *sob* really hurt *sob* you know" He said pretending that he was crying.

"Aish! OPPA YOU SAID YOU'LL NOT VISIT ME BUT NOW WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE!?! I WAS REALLY SCARED WONDERING WHO WAS KNOCKING THEN WHEN I WAS ABOUT TO PEEK AT THE PEEP HOLE YOU COVERED IT SO I JUST GRAB AN UMBRELLA THINKIN THAT THERES A STRANGER OUTSIDE!!!!!!" I pouted also pretending I was angry at him. I stomped away walking back inside my house. I felt a warm back hug when I was about to turn the knob.

"Sorry babe. Im just joking around missing you're silly face" He said pinching my nose. He rest his chin on my shoulder. 

"I missed you, you know?" I said.

"I missed you more baby" he replied. I looked down don't want him to notice that I was blushing madly.

"Yah let's go inside now. You don't want us to be an ice human here right?" I asked. He nodded.

"But can't we stay like this for awhile inside?" He asked. I nodded.

We got in and closed the door. An awkward silence filled the house. 

"Oh oppa I made some kimchi stew earlier." I said heading to the kitchen. I grabbed two plates for the rice and two bowls for the kimchi. I put the bowl's and plate's on the table. I grabbed the pot of kimchi stew and the rice and headed to the table. I put some rice on oppa's plate and on mine.

"Eat well jagiya" he said while putting some spoon full of stew inside his mouth.

"Ndae. You too oppa" and I started to eat as well. I was wondering why is he so busy with those practice that much. Can't they just rest in 2days?

"Oppa where are you sleeping tonight?" I asked while standing up to put my dish.

"Uhmm. Hwerew." He said while chewing his food.

"Huh? Somewhere? You didn't take me there yet." I replied curious of that somwhere.

"Ani. I said here silly."He said softly at the end

"Hey I heard that oppa. I just can't understand what you said. And I didn't notice that you're chewing something." I said while rinsing the the dish.

"Did you prepare my room?" He asked

"What room? You're sleeping on the couch oppa" I said while wiping my hands

"Meanie~ You sleep on the couch I'll sleep inside you're room" He said  (Just-do-it-listen-to-your-oppa) tone.

"Aish. Oppaaa~ that's my room ill get some blanket okay?" I said heading upstairs.

I was about to close the door but he stuck his foot out to stop the door from closing it.

"AHHHH!!!!" oppa shouted. I opened the door widely so that his foot can move freely.

"Mian oppa. Why did you do that are you crazy?'' I asked wile putting his arm around my shoulder to prevent him from falling.

"Uhh.... I just wanted to ask if we can sleep together on you're bed its quite big you know?" He said while he massages his limping foot.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~To Be Continued~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Hi every one I change this one-shot to a short fanfic. I'll update the 2nd chapter soon. Please subscribe ;))

I love you guy's. It'll take time/ day's to update guy's. So yeah hope you liked it. Sorry for my bad english

 

BONUS TIME~ (^.^)

 

Our Famous Magazine This Year 2013 hahaha xD

So handsome xD

 

                

 

 

 

                            

 

 

Our Kittens xD

                                                                                        

 

Pepsquad on the way!!!!! LAY WHAT HAPPEN!!!

image

 

Bye Guy's!!!!!!! Have fun