How dare you

A Misunderstanding

Uhh.... I just wanted to ask if we can sleep together on you're bed, its quite big you know?.......

 

I was suprised when he asked me if we can sleep together. I glared at him and continue getting stuff he needed downstairs.

 

"Hey, Is it alright?" He repeated

"Nope, oppa im still underage, just wait for tons of years oppa." I replied while looking for some extra clothes for him to wear this night.

"Ani, don't get it wrong baby." He said. And I could feel that he smirked in my actions. What is he even thinking TT.TT

"Aish! Oppa, I didn't even told you like this "Oppa Im still no!! wait be patient oppa* See now who's the one thinking some dirty thigs in their mind's huh?" I said while looking back at him and raising my right brow. When he didn't reply I turn back on what Im doing.

"Who told you that? Huh Im incharge of you sweetie~" He replied

I smiled remembering what my mom told me.

"My mom oppa. She told me that I need to protect myself so I did what she told me." I said turning around smiling at him.

"You're mom's not here anymore so don't even follow her rule's. She's just kidding....... you're mom's crazy, she's just a crazy bastard." He whispered the last part enogh for me to hear.(A/N:Yo' guy's I change Kai into a devil one here.. hahaha i think it fits so I did a little part that he's a bossy one.. Okay back to the story.)

My smile faded when he told me that my mom's a bastard.

"YAH!!! what did you said?" I asked with my anger voice. Is he crazy how dare he talk about my eomma like that, does he even have a heart?

"I said..... nothing..... she's just to much telling you to do that and this, Mom's like that are so bossy? I hate them like...... your's..." again he whispered the last part enough for me to hear. I drop all the thing's that Im holding. And as I looked at him closely my eye's was covered with tears starting to fall.

"*sob* wh-what di-did y-you *sob* s-said *sob* oppa?'' I asked didn't even realising my tears turned into hard cries and sobs.

"No I didn't meant to... Aish why am I again in trouble??" he murmured while stepping forward widing his arm's telling me to that he'll cuddle me in his arm's.

"No... don't ever step forward" the more I repeat the more he steps forward and the more I step backward, until I was already trap.

"Baby, oppa's already sorry, oppa didn't mean to......" he said with his sweet voice. I cant take it anymore I ran to him and hugged him tightly, a few seconds I stepped back on his arms and started to punch his chest.

'How *sob* dare you talk about my eomma like that huh? *sob*" 

"I told you baby oppa's sorry..." he said with an assuring smile. I shook my head and continously punch his chest until I didn't have enough energy.

"Mianhae....." he repeated. I nodded my head.

"Oppa's sleeping downstairs baby, call oppa if you need something" he was about to leave but I held his wrisk.

"Ani.... oppa sleep here........ with ........ m-me" I said letting his wrisk go. He nodded his head as we headed to my bed. I lied down as he also lied down.

"Oppa... does your chest hurt?" I asked shyly knowing if I punch him hard. He shook his head. I pouted

"Oppa tell he truth, you know your really bad in lying right?" we both chuckled.

"Yeah.... kinda, Mian I shouldn't talk about you're mom..." He said sadly rememberin' what he said earlier.

"Good night oppa." I yawned. Really tiring oh, yeah I.... I mean we have school tomorrow. Aish why? WHY? does it need to be tomorrow/. Aish so tiring. -_-

 

~Kai's P.O.V.~

"Good night oppa" she said. Seriously I didn't like mother's who are so bossy telling this and telling that. How bossy. I saw her beautiful face. I shouldn't tell her that her eye's are puffy red. I felt sad :( I always make her sad and happy at the same time but why didn't I felt happy when I saw her, Why didn't I felt sorry that much?

Aish. the next thing I know I drifted to sleep.

 

~Your P.O.V.~

"Eomma! don't leave please?" I asked my mom

"Ani, eomma can't take it any longer.... You're dad's calling me already..." she said in a caring voice

"Eomma you told me you'll take care of me forever and now you'll leave me already?" I said tearing up

"As what I promised darling I will... I'll watch you up there... We'll watch you me and you're dad..... Dad need's someone too sweetie~" she said with an assuring smile

"But eomma i needed someone here too.... to take care of me..." I said as one tear roll down my cheek.

"We'll take care of you... We promise" she said hugging me

"Eomma tell appa that I missed him so much, and eomma tell God that I needed some guide on my way's when you're gone..." I said . As my mom nodded her head

"Eomma....."

"Neh..."

"Ill miss you don'tforget me okay? Wait for me up there. Don't dare leave me if Im going up there okay....." she nodded her head

"Eomma promise me that you'll watch me up there neh?"

"Of course darling I will......" as she said that the machine sound from this:

^__^__^__^___^_^___^___^__^______^_^____^

toot toot toot toot toot toot

Into this:

----------------------------------------------

toooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooot

(A/N: sorry for the sound effects hahaha Im just bored xD hahaha)

"Eomma!!!! No Eomma please God just an hour!!!!! Eomma please not now!!!! Don't leave me!!!!!"

I ran outside looking for the nurses and doctor

"WHERE THE HELL IS MY MOM'S DOCTOR!!!!!" As I shouted they spotted me.

"MY MOM'S GONNA FREAKIN DIE RIGHT NOW AND WHERE THE F**KING HELL DID YOU GO!!!!" I shouted at them. We ran in my mom's room as a nurse stopped me telling me that Im not allowed to go.

"Sorry ma'm stay here." the nurse told me

"JUST GO IN THERE AND CHECK ON MY MOM!!!!" she ran inside as I shouted 

After 30 mins. of waiting the door finally open.

"For pete's sake why took you so long.... How's my mom?"

"Im sorry Ms.Kim you're moms gone about 27 mins. and 34 seconds. Im sorry" the doctor said as he leave. HOLY CRAP!!!!!!!EOMMA!!!!!

 

"EOMMA!!!" I sat up from my bed crying. Kai was shock he fell down from the bed. 

BBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOGGGGGGGSSSSSSHHHHH

"Ahhhh!!!." He got up and sat beside me.

"Jagiya what happen?" As he cares my cheek. I hugge dhim tightly not wanting to let go.I cried hard on his chest until I didn't have any tears in my eye's.

"Oppa mian...." I mumbled

"Ani what's wrong?"

"Nothing..." I got up from bed as I widely open the curtains showing the sun. Oh..... school right.......

"Oppa I don't have any clothes for you to wear..." I said as I search in my closet wondering what i will wear for today..

"I bought some last night before I got here so no worries" He said as he kiss my cheek

"I'll go clean myself oppa!" I shouted as he got downstairs to prepare breakfast. As I search trough my closet I spotted a nice one that fits perfectly on me.

 

 

"Perfect.." I mumbled and got inside the bathroom to clean my self.

==================

I grabbed my blower and dry my hair. I let my hair down. I got all my things and headed down stairs.

~~~~~~~~~To be continued~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Hi guy's sorry for bad english I'll make it better promise..... Oh anyways Ill update the next chapter soon.

Hope you liked it dont forget to subscribe!!!!

 

~BONUS TIME~

 

Yeol: I can DO THis!!!!!

 

 

Sehun: TO-MUCH-DRUGS- hahahaha xD

 

 

              

 

 

      

 

 

 

 HAHAHAHA CLOSE ENOUGH Pfft... HAHAHAHAHA xD