Jealousy

A Misunderstanding

Hi everyone I decided to update a VERY short chapter atleast, before school so I hope this help.~

------------------------------

As we got home. We hurriedly got in the house feeling tired, I jumped on the couch waiting for eonnie.

"FANY!!!! WATCHA WANNA EAT TODAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII?!?!?!?!" eonnie shouted from upstairs changing into a comfortable clothes for tonight. I ran upstairs and got in her room.

"MAYBE WE CAN JUST ORDER IN THAT SEAFOOD RESTAURANT THAT WE ALWAYS VISIT!!! THE -------- RESTAURANT?!?!!?! I THINK??!!?!?!" I shouted inside her room.

"YAH DONT SHOUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" she squeeled.

"YOU TOLD ME NOT TO SHOUT BUT YOU!!! WHY ARE YOU SHOUTING!!!!" we both laughed.

"Arasseo, Arasseo" she said getting her phone and wallet and proceeded downstairs. I headed to my room and change into this~

mini short shorts, long sleeve shirt, and a cute bunny fluffy slippers:

 

     

 

And IU eonnie change into~ A cute pajama dress and a very thin leggings:

(without the shoes)

 

 

As I finished changing, I headed down stairs and sat on the couch beside eonnie waiting for the food to come. We flipped the channels as something caught my eyes.

"Eonnie back, back, back" I mumbled. She put the channel back as I saw Yoona was interviewed on there photo shoot with Kai, Sehun, and Luhan. (A/N: Guys this is a real photoshoot something they had but, the one's that Im writing noe is just for fun okay? Its not true.)

"So how's career with the exo members Im Yoona?" The MC asked Yoona while exo members (Luhan, Kai and Sehun) were surrounding her.

"Its fun sunbaenim. These weekends we bond alot MORE than the past months" Yoona said while smiling at Kai. Jealousy filled Fany's expression. Is this why Kai oppa telling me that he's busy with his work? WORK? Kai oppa left me here while his with yoona??? Aish stupid thoughts theyre just buisness mates, its for theyre career right?

I told eonnie to put the volume louder so I can hear what Yoona is saying clearly.

"We also bond last month, when was that oppa?" she asked Kai oppa. Kai oppa whispered something on her ear making her blush.

"Ahhh oh yeah yeah yeah, last march 15 we all had fan in Lotte World with the other exo oppa(s) and SNSD eonnie(s)" she said excitedly and put her head on opaas shoulder. Wait march 15, why is my mind telling me that day is special. Wait....... Isnt that our...... Monthsary??? He told me his busy and, AISH its just a monthsary nothing more important... right???

"Can I ask you two guys something?" the MC asked they both nodded.

"Are you guys dating?" Kai looked at Yoona nervously and Yoona nodded at oppa

"We are not--" Kai oppa was about to say something but Yoona cut him off.

"Kinda." she said shyly lowering her head so that no one can notice that she's blushing. Dont hide it b*tch its obviously obvious. I thought.

"As friends" Kai oppa added. As oppa said that Yoona lift her head looking at oppa nervously.

"Fany? Are you alright? We can turn the TV off yah know?" eonnie told me. I nodded. Eonnie turned the TV off and looked at me nervously. As time passes by I didnt notice that Im already crying.

"Hey its not my fault I just followed what you said earlier" I smiled at her telling me that Im okay but deep inside Im REALLY not. How could he ditch me and our monthsary just because her. Are they really dating?

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~To be continued~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys as I told you that I'll just update some VERY short chapter today. I cant think of any idea so I just made a short chapter today. No bonus pics. for today guys. I have no time to put some but, If I'll update another chapter I'll put maybe more than 5 bonus pics. So yeah dont forget to subscribe. Bye bye readers thank you. Oh and dont make me wrong I just use Yoona cause I think being a bad girl will fit in her wild face, so yeah feel free to comment~

--Ppyong--