Jieun eonnie is back :))

A Misunderstanding

As I proceed downstairs I can smell what oppa is cooking. My favorite breakfast. Pancake with banana chocolate on top with my favorite smoothie strawberry smoothie.

 

 

 

 

"Hmmm, something smell's good~" I mumbled heading towards in the kitchen.

"Its you're favorite sweetie~" he replied moving his face closer mine.

"Aish oppa you're breath smells" I tease. he looked back glaring at me. I sat down beside him watchig him cook.

"Babe are you sure that pancake and smoothie taste good?" I asked lowering my voice just like his voice. We both chuckled.

" Of course oppa I think it taste like me~" he said in his cheery, girly voice while grinning. We both chuckled at our childness.

"Oppa I'll take care of that and go upstairs to take a bath okay Were going to be late." He nodded. I turned the stove off getting some glasses and plates. Putting the pancakes cleanly on the plates and pouring the smoothie slowly in the glasses. I put all the food's on the table waiting for oppa to fix him self upstairs. Few mins. past he got down and we ate our breakfast together. After that we clean ur dishes, brsh our teeth, got our thing and proceed outside heading to school.

-------------------------------

~SMENT art school~ (A/N: Guys I made this up so don't take it seriously.)

We both arrived at school linking fingers. As we enter inside our school gasping, shocked, threatening and whispering people can be heard.

"Who's that girl?"

"I bet that's MY Kai oppa's girlfriend"

"No she's not..... Im his one and only"

"Who the is she"

"Dont even mind them" he whispered. I nodded my head. Kai oppa send me in my room, We bid goodbye and headed to my seat. As I was finally about to sit down someone tapped my shoulder.

"Jieun eonnie!!!!" I gave her a bear hug. I missed her so much. She treats me like a younger sister but were actually just bestfriends but were like more on sisters :))

 

"F-fany I cant breath" she said catching some breathe. i let go off her.

"Mian eonnie I just missed you so much. How's Japan?" I asked

"Nothing much its kinda good out there... anyways news spreading out there about you and Kai oppa" 

"Oh yeah right" I mumbled scratching the back of my hair.

"Yah! Ive been out there in Japan for 3 months then you're already dating? Yah! I told you me first." she said while pouting. 

"Hihihi he told me that he'll never giveup so I just said yes to make him feel better." i said shyly remembering those moments.

"She's here!!!! She's here!!!!!!" the cute boy shouted

"Hey common hurry" Jieun eonnie said hurriedly I followed her in our seat. Students in our room scatered aroung finding there seats and finally all of us were already settled. Aish boring class started.

(A/N: thats why the boy shouted hurry cuz there math teacher is the wild-ish teacher they have, if there not yet settled their going to be dead. In our school every class we assign. body gurds to check if the teachers coming or not xD hahaha those are tip's on how you can not be scolded by you're teacher )

------Skip time---------- ~Lunch Break~

"Eonnie how's lovelife out there in Japan?" I jokingly asked her while fixing my things

"Yah! donsaengie~ how dare you talk to your eonnie like that huh?" she replied 

"Just kidding eonnie" I said as I got up from my seat heading to cafeteria.

 

---Inside the cafeteria--

"Watcha wanna eat dear?" she asked me as she ordered her meal

"Bulgoki with yakisoba noodles eonnie and our favorite dessert" I smiled

"Oh okay" she said as she told the ajhumma our meals

As we got out from the line we look for a vacant seat and finally we caught some. We put our meal on the top of the table as we sat down. We happily eat our meal together.

Jieun eonnie's meal:Ramen

 

 

My meal:Bulgoki with yakisoba

 

 

Our favorite dessert:Patbingsu and Waffle

 

 

 

 

We happily ate our meal. After we ate our meal we headed to our next schedule.

"Saengie I bought you some clothes out there and it looks cute on you.." she said excitedly

"Okay eonnie" I replied smiling at her

"And oh.. I forgot lets go shopping later" I nodded

 

~~~~~~~~~~~To be continued~~~~~~~~

Ayo' guys short update. Sorry for my bad english I promise I'll make it more nicer. Oh anyways I added a new charater its obviously IU cuz I think it'll look cute if Kim shinyeon (the character as tiffany) will look cute togeteher with IU... So yeah Ill update the next chapter soon~

 

 

~BONUS TIME~

 

y free and single theyre ready to BINGGO!!! hahaha xD

Suho:Who told you your pretty???

 

Creeper xD

 

D.O:My fancy face

Kai: Am I handsome enough??

 

 

Good bye readers see yah next time~ sorry for giving less Bonus pics Im tired already maybe I'll add more next time :)) bye dont forget to subscribe ;)~Ppyong~