Talk Moments

A Misunderstanding

Hi every one it took so long for me to have an idea for today's chapter... Sorry it also took years for me to update hahahaha anyways have fun reading :))

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Saengiee-ah" 

I woke up by someone bugging me on my hips.

"SAENGIEE-AH!!!"

I lift my head up and suprised that I slept on the sofa. Oh yeah I forgot... School...... Kai and Yoo....na.....

Aish stop bugging that flounder girl that's just a piece of sh*t.

"Saengie you need to take a bath now... I'll prepare our breakfast ne?" I nodded.

I put on my fluffy slippers and got up stairs. I opened my closet and got some green maong pants and white croppedtop with black sando inside.

 

 (^^pretend that there's a black sando in it never mind the maong shorts)

I got in the bathroom and changed my hair color into a darkish blue and a little bit of redish pink to make it funky.

 

I think of changing myself today forgetting all the stress last night... I turned the shower off and pu on my outfit. I got out and dried my hair, as Im drying my hair my phone buzzed infinite times telling that someone's calling. I checked the caller I.D

Calling Kai Oppa <3

Aish I should have changed that. I pressed the busy button and continued drying my hair. Another continuesly buzz is occuring I got my phone and sat down on my vanity. 

"Yobosaeyo?"

"Jagiya! What took you so long to answer my call?"

"Its not my fault obviously Im drying my hair earlier."

"Ohh okay.... I'll be late later I'm with Yoona okay I'll just tour her around the park"

"Ohh okay bye"

I pressed the red button and put make up on my face making myself more changed. This will help me look more like a fresh one, what does YOona have that I don't?

--KNOCK!KNOCK!--

"Its open eonnie"

"Tiffan--" IU eonnie dropped my purse and look at me jaw dropped.

"Uhmmm. Eonnie? Earth on IU eonnie."

"Oh uhmm sorry... What happened to you saengie?"

"Why? Dont you like it?" I asked sadly

"Ani... YOU LOOK AMAZING!!! You really looked like you changed" She said smiling freakingly

"Hahaha okay eonnie see you later I need to go"

"Oh here your'e lunch and purse... See yah be careful" I nodded

I put on my converse and rock out the street.

 

As I walkpass the street, many of my classmates are looking at me shocked.

"YAH!!! Fany!!!"

I turned around and saw Sunny eonnie and Suzy.

"Sup guy's" I replied smiling like nothing happened last night.

"What happened to you?" Sunny eonnie said while looking at me from head to foot.

"What? What happened?" I asked

"Like duh~ you've changed" Suzy said

"Oh yeah I would like to introduce you the latest or the newest me" I said cooly

"Actually it fits you.. And I really like you're hair..... Like it on" Suzy said. We all laugh and continued walking to Uni.

~Uni's garden~

"So how the hell did you change?" Sunny eonnie asked me while opening her can of coke.

"Oh just this morning I didn't feel like Im me so I changed" 

"Oh so maybe tomorow we'll change too so that were all the cooly's here" Suzy said

"Hahaha maybe?" Sunny eonnie asked

"Maybe what?"

"Maybe we should be...... The queenkas here" She said determinely..(AN: Determinely... Like really determined? Hahahaha back to the story)

"*smirk* I can be the leader for now on.. Come in girls" Suzy said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~To be continued~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~``

 

Hi readers IM SO SORRY I didnt update this days Im really busy at school..... So if you're wondering why Im not updating that much...... Thats the meaning.. So I hope this chapter is nice I also run out of idea so I surely updated this chapter late.... Please feel free to comment :)) See yah next time.. Oh yeah pardon on my english ;)) And today's update is longer than the other one... Bye!!!

~Ppyong~ ^3^