Prince Aoi

Sleeping Beauty and the Frog Prince.

 

" WHAT THE ?! " 

 

Princess Uruha screamed in shock as he saw Prince Aoi on top of his chest, grinning like a creepy ert. What's worse is.. his appearance looked 100 times worse because of his froggy appearance. 

 

" Hush my little butterfly.. a princess knows no words such as that. I, Prince Aoi, will save you from your misery and make you my queen.. THEN WE'LL HAVE A PERFECT WEDDING, KISS, HOLD HANDS AND WALK TOWARDS THE SUNSET TO OUR HONEYMOON PLACE <3 " 

 

Uruha stared at Aoi like he was some psychotic criminal. He slapped Aoi out of his chest and landed on the cold, hard floor. 

 

" W-What the hell are you talking about, you freak?! "

 

Aoi stood up from being knocked off and grabbed his little crown that fell to a distance.

 

" My princess.. Wait 'til you see my true form, you'll be mesmerized by my good looks <3 Now, since I STILL didn't change back, KISS ME AGAIN WILL YA? <3" he said confidently as he leaped to the bed, going near Uruha.

 

" HELL NO. " Uruha blocked Aoi's slimy lips going towards his face for a kiss.

 

" And.. why do you call me "Princess" anyways?! Can't you see that I'm a full pledged MAN? "

 

" B-Because people go around saying "Princess Uruha this" "Princess Uruha that S-So.. I assumed that.. "  

 

Uruha scratched his head and looked at Aoi.. who, surprisingly, was missing from his sight. 

 

" Huh..? Where did that bastard go?" he thought. " Oh, well.. He's gone. That's good. " But suddenly, his eyes widened as he felt something moving along his crotch area. Something really weird touching his.... "WHAT THE ?!!! " Uruha took hold of his dress and lifted it up.. just to see Prince Aoi between his legs, staring at the bulge on his underwear. 

 

" Eh.. I guess you really are a guy... "  Aoi said, disappointed. But his eyes widened and said "BUT. Why are you wearing a dress?!"

 

" Oh.. Right. Uh.. If I remember correctly.. " 

 

 

" Uruha-sama.. your new suit of armor has arrived. " his servant said. "Would you like me to help you try it on, my prince?" 

" Yeah, sure. " Uruha touched the top of a box, and opened it with excitement.

" P-Prince.. " the servant's eyes widened as she saw a black gown inside the box instead of armor. 

" W-What is this?! " 

" T-There must be some mistake, my prince! I could've sworn I ordered the right suit for you! " she said in panic. 

" Urgh.. Can you call my sister? " 

" Y-Yes, my prince. " 

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

" Yessss, Uru-kun~? " his cheerful older sister said. 

" Onee-sama... did you switch the packages on purpose? " 

" Hm? No, I didn't.. Why would you say tha-- " she looked at the black dress on Uruha's bed.. then grinned evily. Uruha noticed the look on her face; " DON'T. " 

" Oh yes yes I will~ Why don't you try it on?! " she ran towards the dress then held it infront of his body. 

" I don't want toooo!!! " he shouted; embarassed. 

" Oh come on! You've always been prettier than most girls~ I'm sure it would suit you, PRINCESS URUHA. NOW COME TO ONEE-SAMA and LETS PLAY DRESS UP. I'VE ALWAYS WANTED A LITTLE SISTER!!" 

 

 

" Then.. she stripped me and forced me to wear t-this. " 

 

" Your sister's.. Uh.. Wonderful..? " Aoi said with an unsure look on his face. "A-Anyways.. I thought that.. A kiss would break the curse.." Aoi croaked. 

 

" Well, it did, for me. I'm not sure what would happen to you.. Maybe.. you have to kiss someone you truly love; and loves you back too? "

 

" Y-You mean, I wouldn't look handsome anymore?!" Aoi shouted like a child and jumped up and down.

 

" W-Well. I don't know. Hey.. I-I just wanted to thank you, you know uh.. well, for waking me up. Since I'm alone now and everyone I know got killed by that evil witch.. c-can I be your friend..? " Now "Prince" Uruha shyly said. "W-Well if you want to. " 

 

" I will be your friend. " Aoi smiled gently. 

 

" R-Really? " Uruha's face beamed with joy and happiness. 

 

" Well, if you kiss me first. "

The smile on Uruha's face slowly faded away.. He didn't know whether to do it or not on a frog.. But still.. he decided.

 

" F-Fine.. "