Uncovering the Truth

Sleeping Beauty and the Frog Prince.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

 

" WHAAAAAATTT?! You hooked up with princess Snow White before?! " Reita shouted in shock as he found out about this. It turns out, Snow White was King Miyavi's ex-lover. 

 

" Yeah, yeah.. That's right. I came first before her little Prince Charming.That singing voice of hers really irritated me though. " he scratched the back of his head and awkwardly laughed.

 

" E-EHH?! Then why weren't you included in their story?! " 

 

" W-Well.. Snowy and I got in a huge fight..so, she hated me after that. " 

 

" Woah. You little playboyyyy!!! " Reita laughed out loud, feeling really comfortable talking with King Miyavi.

 

Suddenly, Miyavi saw a gentle-looking woman that had ragged, and worn out clothes on, walk at the side of his carruage. Miyavi recognized her and loudly said "HEYYY CINDYYYY <3 You gonna go to the ball later?"

 

Soon-to-be Princess Cinderella looked puzzled for she didn't know how to answer. She just smiled at him and bowed. 

 

Miyavi sighed and said "Must be her annoying stepmother again, huh.. " and they carried on their way.

 

Several minutes later. 

 

" King Miyavi!! You're on a whole different level!! Even talking to a poor girl like her! " Reita was amused and clapped like a seal.

 

" Eh? She's not poor. In fact, she's FREAKIN' RICH. Her stepmother just hates her. " 

 

" How tragic... " 

 

" THAT'S ITTTTT!!!! WILL THE BOTH OF YOU STOP TALKING AND FIND OUT WHERE IN THE WORLD WE'RE GOING!!!! " Aoi was irritated, seeing how the two men who planned on stealing Uruha's heart, became unexpectedly close.

 

" Uh, Mr. Driver of the carriage.. Where are we going? " Aoi peaked out the window to take a look at the man in charge of the carriage. 

 

" W-Well.. Sir, King Miyavi didn't give me any instructions so... We're just having.. a.. uh, a roadtrip? " 

 

" (-.-") " Aoi put his head back in and glared at Miyavi. " AND YOU CALL YOURSELF THE KING?!" 

 

" Fine, Fine. You didn't have to talk that way. I'm still a King, you know. "

 

" Tch. Well, I'm next in line on the throne, so we're both at the same level. " 

 

" WILL THE BOTH OF YOU SHUT UP!!! " Uruha yelled. He rolled his eyes and brushed his slender fingers along his soft,brown hair. He let out a loud exhale, air coming right outta his nose.

 

" Well that's not so princess-like. " Reita pointed out.

 

" Shut it. I'm not a princess. " 

 

" Says the person who's wearing a gown. " he coughed. 

 

" ......you're irritating me. " Uruha glared at him intensely. 

 

" HA-HAAAAA. HE HATEEESSS YOUUUUU. YOUUU SUCCCCKKKKK. " Aoi teased and over and over. Doing the 'thumbs down' gesture and sticking his frog tongue out. 

 

" Shut up, you're irritating too. " 

 

Reita snorted, as he stuck his tongue out, teasing Aoi.

 

" Urgh.. What time is it now? I want to rest somewhere.. " Uruha sighed, looking far out into the distance.

 

Kai looked at his vintage wrist watch and said " It's 11 pm. "

 

" WHAAAT?! It's that late already? " Miyavi yelled. " Oh no, oh no , oh noooo. What do I do.. I wanna go home!!! KAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII. " he finally threw a tantrum after hours of holding back. 

 

Aoi sighed, not wanting to talk for a while. He's been feeling awfully bad after he turned back into a frog again. He thought that he'd be a prince again forever but.. no. 

 

Kai cleared his throat, as if wanting to say something.

 

" Uhm.. Prince Aoi..? May I ask a question? " he looked at Aoi uncomfortably as he spoke. 

 

" Huh? Oh, yeah.. It's fine. Speak. " he wave his hand around carelessly for some reason.

 

" This might seem rude but.. Why are you like that? "

 

" HUH. " his jaw had practically dropped open. That statement came out wrong. 

 

" AH! NONONO, I MEANT, W-W-W-W-WHAT EVENT HAPPENED WH- " Kai waved his hand to the sidewards, not wanting Aoi to get the wrong impression. 

 

" Which made me into a frog? " he continued Kai's sentence.

 

" Y-Yes... that's what I meant.. " he blushed; embarassed.

 

" Well.. It happened 1 year ago, if I remember correctly......it happened on the night of my birthday..

 

 

___________________________________________________________________________ 

*FLASHBACK, AOI'S POV THROUGHOUT*

 

" Ah~ You've become such a dashing young man, Prince Aoi! I absolutely think you'd be the rightful King after your father passes his crown onto you! "

 

" Come on, Lord Sugizo, I don't deserve such praise! " I pat his shoulder as I laughed slightly. 

 

" Wah~ So this is the Prince Aoi I've always heard of! Happy Birthday, dear prince.. " I heard a familiar voice behin my back. Oh, it's the beautiful Princess Miko from the kingdom ExistTrace..

She came close to me and gently bumped her cheek to mine. 

 

" It's nice to see you in person! " she smiled cheerfully. 

 

" No no, I should be saying that to you. " I held her soft hand gently and placed it near my lips for a sweet gentleman's kiss. 

 

" You're quite the charmer.. " she touched my cheek an giggled adorably. 

 

" Well I-- " 

 

*BAM!!!!* 

 

The room shook in shock. My visitors gasped in fear as they saw something they've never seen before. A dark indefinit figure opened my castle's huge doors with strong force. Storm-like winds suddenly entered the ballroom, leaving my guests in shock. 

 

" WHO ARE YOU, INTRUDER!! " I heard my father shout behind me. He ha his favorite sword on his hand.

 

 

" AH~ SHUT UP, OLD MAN. I'M NOT HEAR FOR YOU. " that dark terrifying figure talked. Before I knew it, I saw dark shadows creeping through the walls of the room around us. Staining the bright white walls to dark, revolting black.

 

I heard him chuckle.. " I'm here for you.. Prince Aoi. " in a split second I saw him right infront of me, with his finger pointing at my face. The blackness around him dissapeared. He looked at me with his golden yellow eyes and smiled. The 'terrifying creature' who attacked and interupted my birthday party turned out to be.....a child? Ah, wait no, he's just small. This creature stood infront of me. He had light brown hair.. He wore a black suit, his nails painted pitch black. 

 

UHH...HE CREEPS ME OUT.

 

" It's such a waste to let this beautiful face vanish.. "

 

W-WHAT? WHAT WAS HE TALKING ABOUT?!

 

" You....What are you? An elf? A fairy? "  I confronted him, trying to hide my nervousness. 

 

"........really? an elf? " he furrowed his brows and looked at me intensely with his golden eyes that looked like it was about to shoot out flames.

 

" Let me introduce myself.. 

My name's Ruki; the powerful wizard none could defeat. "

 

As soon as he said those words, he waved his hand around. Darkness surrounded my body. I felt like I was chained, unable to move an inch. I couln't speak, therefore.. I couldn't ask for help. I hear my parent's voice crying out my name.. But, they seemed...so..far...away..

 

" You know..I've always... hated you. " it was as if the devil whispered right into my ear, making me shiver and unable to breathe because of fright. I felt like I wasn't in my palace anymore. I was in another place. Somewhere dark...

 

" DIE. " he whispered once again. 

 

_______________________________________________________________________

 

" Woaah.. That's just sick. " Reita shivered in fear as he eavesdropped on their conversation. 

 

" Yeah.. But.. How did you gain consciousness? " Kai asked due to curiosity. 

 

" Hmm.. That, I don't really now. I just remembered waking up to my birthday party, which was still ongoing. People were surrounding me, asking if I was alright. I told them about this Ruki guy but they said... 

 

" Eh? Prince, what are you talking about? No one came in after the party started. We....

suddenly saw you drop unconscious to the ground. "

 

Every person inside the carriage shivered, feeling creeped out over his story.

 

" Then... that midnight.. I turned into this. " he pointed at himself with a disgusted face.

 

" There must have been something wrong with his spell, huh.." Miyavi pounded his fist on top of his palm, trying to solve Aoi's case.

 

" Yeah, I guess so.. He probably wanted to kill me. But, HAH!! WHAT A LOSER HE WAS, FAILING LIKE THAT. " he laughed proudly, standing up from his seat.. ".......ha..ha.. " he finally stopped.

 

" Do you know why he hated you? " Kai asked. 

 

" Well.. He appeared in some of my dreams. Saying he'd comeback. That it's not over. I guess he hated me because I'm the Prince of Kingdom Heresy. " 

 

" Eh? " 

 

" Well.. He hates everyone from Heresy. No one knows why. " 

 

He continued to speak " But, something happened when I rescued Uruha...... I... returned to my original form. " he looked at Uruha who was averting his gaze, but secretly eavesdropping.

 

" Eh? REALLY REALLY? HOWWWW?! " 

 

" Well.... we... we.. uh,... we kissed. " Aoi shyly said. 

 

" WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTTTT?????????!!!!!!!! " Reita and Miyavi shouted at the same time. While Kai, just has his eyes widened and his jaw dropped. 

 

" Y-You.. Don't remind me.. " Uruha was fidgeting, avoiding contact with them.

 

" Prince Aoi.. What was this wizard's name again? " Kai asked

 

" Ruki. " 

 

Kai's eyes widened, as if he realized something. 

 

" T-THAT'S IT!!!! I REMEMBER NOW!!! " he exclaimed.

 

" You.. remember what? " all of them looked at him in confusion. 

 

 

 

 

..............................

 

" I think I know...how to reverse his spell on Prince Aoi. "