Reita; The Dark Knight.

Sleeping Beauty and the Frog Prince.

 

" A-Aoi..? " 

 

Uruha mumbled as he looked around his chamber with Aoi nowhere to be found. Well, he was still there, it's just that.. Uruha couldn't see him. 

" O-OY, I'm down here!! " Aoi croaked as he jumped up and down, and waved his little arms around to get Uruha's attention. 

 

" W-Wha? " the beautiful prince was lost for words. His eyes widened upon the sight of Aoi. Well, the slimy and uh, disgusting version of Aoi. 

 

" I DON'T KNOW EITHER!!! " Aoi ranted. He was furious and shouted gibberish while he leaped around the room. 

 

" Uh.. Maybe it has a time limit? " Uruha scratched his head, getting annoyed over the loud, LOUD noises the frog prince was making. 

 

" TIME LIMIT MY LITTLE FROGGY . That bastard, Ruki, must've done it. " Aoi stopped moving around and paused from speaking. " -- Uruha.. let's get out of this tower. " 

 

" HELLO. What about the dragon, the vines and the HUGEEE gates? Do you think we could get out? " he impugned Aoi's statement. 

 

" UHH, WELL. I WAS THE ONE WHO MANAGED TO GET IN, RIGHT. " 

 

" YES. YOU WERE. BUT I WAS STUCK IN THIS STINKHOLE FOR LIKE, Ohh, I DON'T KNOW..100 F*toot*IN YEARS!!! Do you think I can get out?! " 

 

" Well, DUH. That's where I come in. I'll help you.

 

" ......................you do know you're in your frog form...right?" 

 

" WHA- I-I KNOW THAT!! B-But still.. " Aoi had his hands behind his back and acted around all shy. 

 

Uruha chuckled and stood up from bed. He sighed and said " Fine.. I'm getting sick of this place anyways. " 

 

Aoi's face brightened up, his eyes looked like they were sparkling. "Then let's go!!! " 

 

 

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

 

" Okay so first, we need to pass through the vin--  WHAT. " Aoi noticed something approaching quickly towards the both of them as they walked out of the tower's door. He couldn't figure out what it was till it hit him.. Literally. 

 

" W-WHAT THE ?! " Aoi held his head and stomach in pain. "U-Urghh.. It hurts.. " Turns out, it was a horse who ran over him. 

 

" A-Aoi, are you okay...? " Uruha carefully carried his little body and gently touched his stomach and forehead. 

 

" Nn.. yeah, a bit. " Aoi felt glad Uruha comforted him. but on the other hand.. 

 

" Eh? T-The princess is awake?! " the unknown man covered up in dark, metal armor looked at the "princess" thoroughly as he got down from his beautiful white horse. . 

 

" Uh.. What the heck. For the last time.. I'm NOT a princess!! " Uruha shouted. "But yeah, I'm awake.. what do you want?"

 

" I came to rescue the fair maiden... who.. looks.. uh.. like a beautiful man upclose. " the knight stuttered when he heard the "princess" deep voice, as he didn't know what to say. 

 

" Well then. Fair Princess, or.. Uh, Prince, whatever. I, Reita, the dark knight, wants your hand in marriage.. Will.. you be my wife or.. husband. " the dark knight removed his metal headgear which covered his entire face and exposed only his eyes, as well as a small inch of his blonde hair. 

 

" PFFT. " Uruha and Aoi snorted and held their laughter when Reita removed his headgear. Underneath the mask was ANOTHER mask. Well, a noseband to be exact. 

 

" (-.-) Uhh.. It's rude to laugh when someone's proposing, you know? " 

 

" S-Sorry.. I-I just *pfft* " Aoi's tiny body was trembling as he bursted out into laughter. 

 

" This little frog's a nuisance to you, right, my future bride? " 

 

" HUH? Future bride, you say? No one's marrying anybody. " Uruha raised an eyebrow and rolled his eyes. His stare landed on Aoi, who was still laughing, face first, on the ground. 

 

" B-But you're marrying me, right? *PFFT* HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. " Aoi raised his hand, yet he was still lying and rolling on the floor laughing at Reita. 

 

" W-Well.. " Uruha stuttered and his cheeks flushed, not knowing what to say. 

 

" P-Princess.. don't tell me you like this ugly creature?! Marry me, instead.. I'll make you happy, give you anything you desire.. Just be mine.. " Reita held Uruha's hand as he declared that statement.

 

" WHAT "UGLY CREATURE" ?! HEY MR.NOSIE, JUST SO YOU KNOW, I'M ONE HECK OF A DASHING YOUNG MAN. " Aoi stood up bravely and pointed at his face confidently.