Kai; The Kind Servant. Miyavi; The Clumsy King.

Sleeping Beauty and the Frog Prince.

 

" I'm one heck of a dashing young man! " 

 

Aoi proclaimed himself as an overall 'perfect man-frog' , to let Reita realize it and stop teasing him. 

 

".....now YOU'RE making me laugh. " Reita questioned the little frog's statement and raised an eyebrow. He continued speaking and said "Besides, how can a dirty little creature like YOU, become a dashing young man? Princess-- I mean. Prince Uruha, doesn't deserve you. " Reita's gaze landed on Uruha who was surprisingly mouthing what he was saying, rolling his eyes, and making an unpleasant face for royalty. 

 

" Oh stop it, Keima. " Uruha started to feel irritated. 

 

" ....it's Reita. " he cleared his throat and stated his name, for Uruha forgot. Well, let's just say he didn't even bother remembering the other's name. 

 

" Fine, whatever. If you're done talking, we're gonna go now. " Uruha picked Aoi up, almost squeezing him in his hands. Aoi felt like he was going to choke,puke,hurl,die. He slapped Uruha's hands with his own loudly, to let Uruha notice his pain. 

 

" W-Wait!! Didn't you listen to what I just said?! " Reita stopped the both of them from leaving, still trying his best to get the charming prince's attention. 

 

" HA? WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY? " Aoi mocked him, pretending not to hear what he just said. 

 

" OH THAT'S IT YOU LITTLE . " Reita snapped and ran towards Aoi and Uruha's direction. He grabbed Aoi right out of Uruha's hands and squeezed him real hard and shook him.

 

" H-Hey!! You're hurting him! " Uruha touched Reita's shoulder and stopped him from hurting Aoi. " I SAID STOP!!!!" he shouted desperately.

 

Reita did as he was told and said; " Okay, fine. " "I'll get rid of him later. " he said under his breath.

 

Uruha quickly snatched Aoi outh of those cruel hands and comforted him. " Are you okay? "

 

" Oh sure, I'm fine.. Nothing really happened, I only felt like I was going to die. " Aoi, who was feeling dizzy at the moment, said sarcastically.

 

" =.= FINE. I WON'T COMFORT YOU THEN. "

 

" N-NOOO WAIT, I'M HURT, YOU SEE? I CAN'T BREATHE. A-AaaAaH.?" Aoi said, just so Uruha would comfort him sweetly in his arms. 

 

" Too late. " Uruha rolled his eyes, smirking. He started walking away with Aoi in the palm of hsi hands until they were interupted by a voice. 

 

" W-What about me? " Reita pointed at himself in confusion. 

 

" GET EATEN BY THE DRAGON, YOU . " Aoi mocked him one more time. He seems to be enjoying it, though. 

 

" Tch. STAY UGLY FOREVER, SLIMY, OBNOXIOUS, DISGUSTING AMPHIBIAN. " Reita responded, raising his middle finger infront of Aoi's face. 

 

Before they even noticed it, the sun was about to set; making the sky's color seem like a bright, orange. Time flew past them, and they didn't even realize for fighting took too much of their time. 

 

" Let's go, it's getting late. " Uruha stated. " Oh, and you, Seira. You can come along with us, just go away by the time we get out of the kingdom. " 

 

" O-Okay.. " Reita felt somehow glad over the prince's invitation, regardless about him forgeting his name, once again. 

 

They walked and walked, well only Aoi did the walking; sort of: he was leaping.  Uruha and Reita rode the brave, white horse he had with him.

 

" Aren't you gonna let me ride, too? =.= " he stopped leaping for a while, staring at Reita; who acted like he wasn't hearing anything. 

 

" Isn't it obvious..?" Reita immediately refused, without thinking twice. " I don't want your germs to get on my precious horse. " he continued. 

 

" Tch. WHY DON'T YOU MARRY IT THEN? " he jumped up and down, trying to make his way to the horse's back, and sit beside Uruha. 

 

After an hour or so, they miraculously dodged all  the obstacles, with Reita's help. They were now standing outside the castle and rested for a little while. 

 

" Wew.. It's been years since... I've gotten out. " Uruha inhaled the breath of fresh air around him. and smiled gently at the surroundings, which changed drastically over the years. 

Aoi smiled as well, seeing Uruha's happy expression. He just hopes he would turn into a prince again already. Suddenly, the trio heard the loud steps of horses and carriages from a distance. 

 

" Eh? Another prince..? a knight?" Uruha thought nervously he wouldn't want to encounter another intruding person like Reita. 

 

" URGH. PEOPLEEE, FIRST COME;FIRST SERVE. URUHA'S MINEEEE. " Aoi shouted loudly as he saw the carriage getting near the castle's gates that appeared like skyscrapers.

 

" Shut up, Aoi. " Uruha looked at the carriage carefully. He heard few voices coming from the inside. He reckoned only two people were there. Excluding the person who controlled the horses. 

 

" O-Okay. " Aoi's lips slowly formed into a froggy pout.

 

" Woohoo, looks like someone got dumped. " Reita creeped up behind Aoi and smirked at the other.

 

" Oh shut up; You were the one who was dumped, not me. "

 

" ..... " Reita didn't reply anymore. His brows curved in an adorable way, looking irritated.

 

Suddenly, the carriage's door slammed open, and a loud voice was heard.

 

" KAIIIIII~ ARE WE HERE NOW? " the unknown visitor asked out loud to this person he called "Kai. " 

 

" Yes, my king. " this "Kai" who seemed very gentle got out of the carriage first, after, he assisted his king out. 

 

The king looked around and noticed the party of three infront of the gates, carefully staring at him, eyeing his every move. 

 

" W-Woah, Kaiiiiiii. " he called this person who seemed to be his servant. 

 

" Y-Yes? " he noticed the trio as well. He cleared his throat before he spoke. " Good day, this person here is king-- " 

 

" Don't worry, Kai. I can introduce myself. " he said, making Kai unfinish his sentence. 

 

" My name's King Miyavi. Ruler of the kingdom Due le Quartz in the far north. I came here to rescue the fair maiden in distress, found inside..the...tower? " his voice's intonation started sounding confused as he layed his eyes on Uruha; who still looked like a princess for he was wearing a black dress, and his long, layered hair that fluttered alog with the wind.

 

" Am I too late? " he sighed. 

 

" YES. " "Yes, get lost." "Urgh.." Reita, Aoi and Uruha spoke at the same time, indicating King Miyavi's unwanted appearance. 

 

" EEEHHH. Well, whatever. Kai, let's go now. " he looked at Kai who appeared puled as he looked at his surroundings. 

 

" Kai? " he walked towards him. 

 

" I-It looks like... we're lost, my king. " he hesitantly said, not wanting to trigger the king's "crybaby mode" 

 

" E-EHHHH?!!! Nononono, I still have to attend that masquerade party held by King Yoshiki this evening!! " he shouted and shouted and talked and talked. 

 

" B-But.. we can't go back. We're lost. "

 

Miyavi looked like he was about to cry. But then. An idea suddenly popped up in his head, which made his lips shape into a suspicious smirk. Aoi ad Reita noticed; they already sensed something unpleasant. 

 

" For the time being, let's get along with each other!!!! " Miyavi happily wrapped his arms around Reita and Uruha's shoulders.

 

" N-NOOOOOOO!!!!!! " Aoi shouted in terror. Reita looked pissed. and Uruha... well, he looked like he was about to faint.

 

" Oh. There was a frog here? " Miyavi looked at Kai as he pointed at Aoi.

 

 

[ I used Miyavi's old band name as his kingdom. It just sounded so F-A-N-C-Y. xD see ya on the next chapter. xoxo. ]