Prince Uruha, Prince Aoi.

Sleeping Beauty and the Frog Prince.

 

" F-Fine.. " Prince Uruha muttered in a voice barely heard. 

 

" Yay! " Aoi leaped up and down with joy, happy to have another kiss with the beautiful prince. 

 

" Y-You do know I'm gonna do this because I want to have a friend.. right? " 

 

" Whatever you say, milady. " Prince Aoi bowed his head, then grinned. He jumped to Uruha's lap and said " Carry me! <3 " with his arms up high. 

 

" Uhh.. fine. " Uruha did as he was told. He gently carried Aoi's tiny little body, til they faced each other. Aoi was looking at Uruha's eyes tenderly. 

 

" W-Will you stop that? Urgh.. You're creeping me out. " Uruha angrily said. 

 

" Okay okay, sorry! " Aoi laughed then pouted his lips. 

 

" Well.. h-here goes nothing. " 

 

Uruha leaned closer to Aoi's small face, his lips not even in a ''kiss position'' one bit. He closed his eyes, then finally touched Aoi's warm and soft, yet.. uh.. kinda.. slimy lips. Uruha was grossed out by that so he immediately backed away after a few seconds. 

 

" Yay! Now I'm your frie-- " Aoi paused from what he was about to say as he noticed his hands glowing brightly.. and getting bigger. He looked at Uruha with a bright smile. Before he knew it, Aoi completely transformed from a slimy,erted frog to a handsome...well, still erted, prince.

 

" H-HOW?! " Uruha shouted in surprise. 

 

" I-I.. don't know.. Because of the kiss? Maybe second time's the charm <3 " 

Aoi was dressed in dark wardrobe, with chains of necklaces on his neck, similar to Uruha's. 

[ A/N YOU ARE WELCOME. Omg Aoi's too... <3] 

 

Before Aoi spoke, he fixed his crooked crown, made of silver and brilliant diamonds...

 

 

" How may I be of service to you, My Princess..?"

he said with a gentle smile as he reached out a hand to Uruha. 

 

Uruha was speechless as he looked at  Aoi's new appearance. "WOW" was all he could think about that time. He.. really was charming. No wonder the wizard who changed him to a frog was jealous. 

 

" I LOOKED COOL BACK THERE DIDN'T I, DIDN'T I (>3<)???!!! " Aoi squealed.

 

" Finally.. I'm back to my original form again... It's been many years. " he sweetly smiled at Uruha; who was now blushing.

 

" Y-You...look cool. " Uruha mumbled.

 

" I DO, DON'T I?! >3< Now you can marry me, right?! " Aoi was so excited that he even hugged Uruha really tight, to a point where Uruha couldn't breathe properly.

 

" W-Whaa?! A-Aoi.. I- can't.. breathe a-and WHAT?!! I-I'm not a woman!!" Uruha slapped Aoi's back hard, demmanding him to let go.

 

Prince Aoi stopped squeezing Uruha to death, but instead; engaged in a sweet, romantic embrace.

 

 

 

" Sorry.. Let's stay like this a little more..... " Aoi whispered sweetly straight to the other's ear, before he burried his head gently into Uruha's shoulder.