Princess Uruha

Sleeping Beauty and the Frog Prince.

 

Princess Uruha.

 

                A princess sought after by many brave knights and princes, but no one dared to even enter her tower. Dragons, vines, and a river of lava awaits your entrance. Though some tried to claim the princess' heart, none suceeded. 

 

               The sleeping beauty who has been locked in the tower for 100 years because of a curse. Princess Uruha didn't age one bit, nor did his body ever wrinkle. He looked the same, still sleeping peacefully, waiting for a brave prince to save him from agony. 

 

               But one day, a brave prince who has heard of the princess' unbelievable beauty, gathered up his courage to save the princess and marry 'her' once that happens. 

 

               Eh, wait. I didn't tell you? Well, our handsome prince is... well, uhh.. A frog. He has been cursed with this hideous form for a wizard despised his charm and wanted him to disappear forever. But... due to some mistakes on casting the curse, Prince Aoi turned into a frog instead. 

 

               " I will save the princess, and turn again into a lovely prince for her to marry. " the brave little frog prince declared as he stood infront of the tower's gates that were almost as high as skyscrapers. "Wow. Who knew being a frog would be in handy" Prince Aoi slid himself into the tiny bar spaces on the gates and successfully entered. 

 

                " WAIT FOR ME MY LOVELY PRINCESS, YOUR 'SOON TO BE LOVELY' PRINCE WILL SAVE YOU~~" Aoi croaked and leaped with joy as he made his way across the sharp, deadly vines that blocked the way to the tower's main entrance. 

 

               " That was easy.. " he sighed in relief. But suddenly. 

 

               " WHO ARE YOUUUU. How dare you enter the castle of Princess Uruha?! " the little prince heard a frightening voice around him. He didn't know to whom it belongs. 

 

              " Uhh.. I'm here to save the lovely princess and make her my queen. " he gathered up his courage and spoke. 

 

              " HEH. You've got the guts to say that, you worthless prin-- EH? " the huge, red dragon came out of his hiding spot, but instead of finding a prince or a knight.. a little frog was infront of him. 

 

            " Am I hearing things? There's just a stupid frog here. *Sigh* Oh, well.. I'll take a nap. " the dragon thought that he was just imaginging things; lucky for Aoi. 

 

            " Stupid frog, my . :< I'll kill you later, you badmouthed reptile. " though Aoi was furious, he finally leaped away from the dragon's area and then he came across.. the river of lava. Fire was shooting up from the river which could really kill anyone who crosses the hanging bridge. 

 

           " What's the point of having a bridge here if it's just gonna be burned by stinkin' lava?! " Aoi screamed in agony. He thought of a way to cross over the other side and finally enter the tower. 

 

            " Hmm.. " Aoi looked at fire bolting up from the river of lava, he shook in fear; not knowing wha to do. " I.. I have to do this for my future queen " 

 

             Suddenly, he quickly ran through the broken hanging bridge, dodging the fire that almost fried him to dust. He ran and ran with all his might. His light body was useful in not breaking the bridge further. 

 

              FINALLY.. He reached the other side, and felt at the top of the world. "PRINCESS URUHA <3 Here comes your lovely prince~ " he quickly ran up the huge flight of stairs to reach the tower's peak and head to the princess' room. 

 

           " PRINCESS URUHA <3 " he slammed the door wide open, with his head and saw the beautiful pricess peacefully sleeping. Princess Uruha wore a black, long dress with chains of necklaces haning on ''her'' neck. His little frog legs tiptoed all the way to the princess' chest to kiss 'her' beautiful lips. 

 

             " W-w-what?! THE PRINCESS IS... A GUY?! " Aoi screamed in shock as he looked at the "princess"' manly-ish appearance. " Well.. he's still beautiful though. " he leaned closer to his lips and kissed them sweetly. 

 

            The princess finally opened his eyes and attempted to thank the lovely prince for awakening him from his long, long sleep. 

 

          " Thank you, brave prin-- HUH. " in his chest was...a slimy....little...frog, with a  tiny crown on it's head. 

 

" WHAT THE ?! " the 'not-so-delicate-anymore-' princess shouted in terror.

 

 

 

 

[Oh, Image Credits to: ~violent-cryme of deviantart :3 ]