Drown - Part II

Reverse Flux

Warning(s): Mild language, mentions of abuse


 

"Are you out of your one track mind?!" Kyungsoo hollered, deft hands flying out to grip Jongdae up by the collar. "I truly hope you have not cursed a woman with your offspring because you, sir, are a cat mouthed neanderthal and I would feel terrible for the child that would carry your blasted genes!" He continued, Jongin and Luhan just ahead of the duo looking back worriedly. Jongdae simply snorted behind the curl of his mouth, hands slowly reaching to remove Kyungsoo's.

"Now, now, baby boy, I was only playing around you know? You heard the probe; dangerous aquatic wildlife down there, right? I wouldn't actually try to push you down there!" He chuckled, Kyungsoo's eyes narrowing dangerously.  Kyungsoo pushed Jongdae ahead of him with a restrained growl.

"Don't try me, sparky." Kyungsoo growled, Jongdae humming along past Jongin and Luhan. Ahead of them were Yixing and Baekhyun, the latter of the two constantly looking over the edge of the hill they had climbed and into the water. A glistening blue it was and it seemed as calm as the Pacific on Earth, if not more. Yixing, on the other hand, was grumbling to himself with his eyebrows furrowed and arms crossed tightly across his chest. Saying he didn't want to be here was quite an understatement.

"We all just need to, um, let our tensions loose. Right guys?" Joonmyeon suggested ahead once he took in some of the expressions the others wore. There was a half-hearted reply from Sehun behind him but nothing more. He sighed.

"I'll be fine when you're dead." Minseok hissed, causing Joonmyeon to stop in his tracks and have Chanyeol bump into him. Stumbling forward and teetering, Joonmyeon barely caught his balance and prevented himself from slipping into the serene ocean below. But.. He did involuntarily kick a rock and that's when they all found out you really couldn't judge a book by its cover.

It started off as a low rumbling with small pebbles quivering at their feet. Then the ground shook, all of them backing away from the edge as far as possible in alarm. The satin blue blanket below distorted and rippled, geysers of angry water shooting up above the horizon as a horrible shriek sounded out. The shriek kept on and caused the boys to cover their ears in pain, eyes clenching and teeth grinding.

"Move, move!" Kris barked, pushing Chanyeol into Jongdae who knocked into Jongin. Jongin flailed his arms and nearly tumbled over the edge, vanishing in a puff of smoke instantly before he lost his footing. There was a loud crack and an earthquake like shifting as the hill split into two, the twelve guardians blindly scrambling for safety.

The shriek subsided and for a moment it seemed everything was going to be okay, Jongin reappearing behind Luhan and Tao clinging to Sehun's arm. And then it happened.

A roar vibrated the air with such intensity it knocked Joonmyeon away who just happened to be the closest to the edge of the splitting hill, Minseok watching emotionlessly as he skid across the ground. On the other side of the severed hill the other ten were knocked back down the path, some rolling onto the beach and others in the shrubbery bordering the trail.

"Minseok!" Joonmyeon cried, nails digging into the soft rock of the cliff he was dangling from. "Help me, please!"

Minseok merely stood over Joonmyeon, eyes narrowed and arms folded over his chest. As a roar erupted from the angry tides below, Minseok slowly placed a boot over Joonmyeon's hands. Another roar and a large beast opened its gaping jaws, several rows of rotating and jagged teeth ending in a grisly abyss surfaced to snap at Joonmyeon. Joonmyeon shook his head rapidly, calls from Luhan ringing in the distance.

"You're destined to stay here Joonmyeon, don't you understand?" Minseok smiled, crouching down to get close to Joonmyeon's face. As tears surged from the water guardians face, Minseok froze them with an icy hand to Joonmyeon's cheek.

"Minseok, please.. D-don't do this, I'm begging you! I shouldn't have done what I did years ago, I'm sorry! Just let us work things out!" Joonmyeon whimpered, the beast leaping from the water to snap at his heels. Minseok only laughed darkly, digging the ball of his boot and grinding it down on Joonmyeon's hand.

"Of course you're sorry. But when I begged and pleaded you to stop, did you listen? Huh?! Or did you continue to make my life a miserable hell?! You bastard, get out of my life!" Minseok snapped, kicking Joonmyeon's hands off of the ledge. Joonmyeon cried loudly as he fell, the beast's jaws opening wide in invitation.

"Joonmyeon! ..Joonmyeon?" Chanyeol called out, flailing up the hill and out of breath as he frantically searched around for his friend. Eyes scanning the area quickly, Chanyeol's brows furrowed when he could only locate Minseok and not Joonmyeon. He didn't register the cry of help until he looked over the side of the cliff, knees buckling out of sheer fear of the monstrosity emerging from the water. "Joonmyeon!" Chanyeol cried as he noticed his friend falling down at a rapid pace just before--

Snap.

The jaws of the beast closed just before Joonmyeon could enter through, the water monster sinking into the depths of the ocean instantly. Minseok clicked his tongue in annoyance at this and sat down boredly on the edge of the cliff, eyes cutting down sharply to glare at Joonmyeon's floating form.

When the monster was gone and Joonmyeon was swimming back to shore, Chanyeol bolted up and immediately attacked Minseok, gripping him by the shirt and shaking him in a furious rage. "What do you think you're doing?! Why didn't you save him? Did you push him?!" Chanyeol snarled, Minseok narrowing his eyes. "Answer me!"

And an answer Minseok gave but in the form of a rather cold fist to the jaw that sent Chanyeol stumbling back. "Do not put your hands on me, you troll." Minseok snapped, Chanyeol glaring at him with fiery eyes and a heaving chest.

Down at the beach Luhan was trying to help Jongin pull his head out of the sand, the younger flailing wildly and forcing Luhan to use his powers in order to freeze Jongin's limbs. "Jongin, you have to stay calm! How did you even get stuck in sand?" Luhan sighed, wrapping his arms around Jongin's torso to try and pull him out. The muffled cries Jongin emitted caused Luhan to stop pulling, worry striking him immediately. If he pulled too hard he would hurt Jongin but if he didn't.. Chances are Jongin would suffocate and, with the amount of struggling he was doing, soon.

"Why can't you just teleport out of this.. You need to calm down and focus, Jongin!" Desperate to help his partner, Luhan began to dig wildly around his head in hopes it would help. Unfortunately for Luhan, however, the sand seemed to have a mind of its own and just kept flowing back down and into place. "Jongin.." Luhan whimpered as he noticed Jongin's actions slowing down.

"Ugh!" Joonmyeon groaned as he pulled himself onto the beach and drained the water out of his clothes and hair and into a sphere, dropping it back into the ocean. Luhan blinked up at him before running over and pulling Joonmyeon to where Jongin was now weakly trying to get himself out. "I can't get him out and he doesn't seem like he can teleport! Joonmyeon, please help." Luhan pleaded, Joonmyeon quickly diving down to try and dig his friend out. With Luhan's assistance, they managed to remove enough sand around Jongin's head just as he stopped moving.

"Jongin! Kai, Kai.. Please wake up.." Luhan frowned as he pulled Jongin into his arms and emptied his ears and mouth of sand. Joonmyeon watched as Luhan laid Jongin down and pressed on his chest a few times before moving on to CPR, his gaze going to look up and back towards the cliff. As Minseok's words rang in his ears, Joonmyeon sighed.


"Where's that fat ?" Joonmyeon grumbled, kicking at Minseok's door. He got no verbal response, only a little sniffle. Smirking to himself, Joonmyeon kicked open the door but was surprised to see Minseok's aunt bent over on Minseok's bed. She was crying.

"I.. What? Why are you crying?" Joonmyeon asked, an eyebrow raised as she slowly stood up. There were pictures in her hand along with what looked like DVDs on the bed. Next to them was a book with an opened lock. The woman picked up the notebook and shoved it and the pictures in Joonmyeon's hand, looking at him with immense disappointment.

"I hope you're happy about how you treated Minseok. This was his home away from hell before you came, you know? He was finally happy, finally smiling and laughing.. It took a year to get him to even talk and another for him to even crack a smile.." She sniffled, covering just as she excused herself. Joonmyeon looked down at the pictures in his hand and gasped, nearly dropping them.

There was Minseok on a hospital bed with bandages around his head and body and tubes down his throat, skin pale from what Joonmyeon could see. The levitating descriptor labeled the picture as simply 'Day -40'. Minseok was three years old.

'Day -22' scared Joonmyeon. Minseok was again on a hospital bed with bloody bandages in different places than before. He had a stuffed penguin by the side of his head. 'Day -10' showed Minseok sitting up in bed with tears in his eyes and a woman on either side of his bed. One of them was his aunt and Joonmyeon guessed that the other woman could be his mother. 'Day -5' was a picture taken in an operating room and Joonmyeon dropped them immediately at the sight.

Moving on from the graphic picture, Joonmyeon decided to go into the notebook. It looked like a journal and the pages were audio recordings.

"It's the third time Minseok's been brought to the hospital for injuries.. I don't think he's safe with my sister and I think I should take him in before they kill him." Joonmyeon's hands trembled as he flipped the page, another recording sounding off.

"I managed to convince the doctor to let me discharge Seokie.. He was wary of me but decided that I wasn't going to harm him. I thought that Seokie would smile at the news, but.. He just hugged his penguin and went back to sleep.."

"It's Minseok's first week here and, wow.. He just cowers in the corner of his room all day with his little penguin. I went in without knocking once and he screamed bloody murder for me to not hit him. He was begging to be forgiven and I knew then that he wasn't 'falling down the stairs'. Oh, Minseok.."

"I tried to hug Minseok today and he immediately began to cry and say he was sorry, sorry for being born and that he'd leave soon. I guess I should dye my hair a different color after all. With the black I look too much like his mother."

"I dyed my hair and Minseok looked at me in confusion and then his surroundings. He's finally noticed that he's in a different home and allowed me to give him a bath. His bruises are still fading and he didn't look at me the entire time. It's difficult to feed him; I have to open the door silently and put his plate on top of a small table. I hope he eats it but when I go to pick it up after he's asleep, there's barely nibbles taken out of it."

"I gave him another bath today and he started to cry again. I thought maybe his bruises were hurting him until he managed to get out a small thank you. I filed for custody that same day."

"I managed to win custody over Minseok a few weeks ago. He eats a little more now but it surely can't be enough.. He's so small for his age. I notice he's cold a lot, too, and get scared when I check on him in the middle of the night and his room is freezing! I'll have someone come check out the heating system later."

"The repairman said everything looked fine and there was no explanation as to why Seokie's room is so cold at night. Weird! He'll sleep in my room for a while, then. He's comfortable taking baths now, but he hasn't smiled since I brought him home.."

"Six months have passed now. Seokie's room still gets cold every now and then, but not as much as it used to. We go out a lot to the park when he doesn't have an appointment with his therapist. He loves the little penguin I bought him a long time ago. I still haven't gotten a smile out of him and he doesn't talk much. I won't give up on him, though."

"It's been a year! I've been neglecting to record in this journal but today is a great day! Little Seokie told me he loved me and gave me a hug! He talks a lot more now and follows me around a lot. How my sister and her husband could hurt him is beyond me.. He's so precious. Smiling, however, still seems to be a feat he has not yet reached. It's okay, I understand things will take time."

"I met someone and he seems really nice.. What's even better is that he has a nephew who stays with him around the same age as Seokie! They could become brothers in a sense. Everything will be so perfect."

"He smiled, he smiled! We were playing around and little Seokie smiled and started laughing! I was so overjoyed I began to cry.. I'm so proud of him and glad he's no longer the sad and terrified little boy I adopted two years ago."

"Minseok's eight years old now. Five years he's been with me and I couldn't be more proud of this little boy. He has three best friends of his own, smiles all of the time and loves meeting new people! He's so very strong, I tell you. He calls me mommy and has never once asked about my sister or his dad. It's sad, but.. It may be for the better."

"Me and Jaeil got married! I'm so happy because now Minseok will have a brother! Joonmyeon's moving in with us and sleeping in Minseok's room with him while we find a bigger house. Seokie's just as excited as I am!"

"Well.. It's been a year since we moved into our new house. It's still close to the other neighborhood so Seokie could keep his friends, but.. He doesn't seem all that happy anymore. Maybe he's entering the rebel years..? I always see Joonmyeon with Soojung, Namjin and Donghyun instead of Minseok. What happened?"

"I don't get it.. Minseok comes home all of the time in a depressing mood and in pain. He has a bruise on his cheek but that's all I can see. Is he getting bullied at school? Oh, Seokie.."

"I heard it. I.. I heard Joonmyeon hitting on M-Minseok. He didn't fight back, either. Has Joonmyeon been hurting Minseok all of this time? I noticed his room gets freezing cold more often and not just at night. He's always holing himself up in his room once he comes from school, too. No.. Where's that happy little boy?"

"Minseok graduated and got accepted into the academy on Mokari. He didn't seem excited when he got the news. I thought he'd be happy when he came home but he was soaking wet! He immediately took a shower, changed and packed his stuff to leave. He wanted to spend his summer there, apparently. He gave me a hug, told me he loved me and that he was sorry. T-then he left.. He was so cold when he hugged me and there was no happy spark in his eyes.

I went to Minseok's room and broke down. On his bed was his penguin with a piece of ice on the area around its heart. It wasn't melting. Joonmyeon's home.. I can't imagine the pain Joonmyeon put Minseok through. I'm afraid he'll relapse.. This will be the end of my audio sessions. Now you know, Joonmyeon, and I hope you feel sorry for what you did to Minseok." Joonmyeon slowly closed the journal, tears welling in his eyes and a hand covering his mouth.

"I.. I had no idea. .." Joonmyeon sighed, lowering himself to the floor as he recalled how he treated Minseok even if the older never fought back, yelled at him or even blurted about how Joonmyeon was treating him.


"Jongin! Are you okay?" Luhan asked, fretting over said male as he sat up sighed. The nod was all Luhan needed before he hugged Jongin with enough force to take them both down onto the sand. As the two laughed, Joonmyeon stood up to find a way back up the now split hill.

Minseok sat on the cliff edge peering over the water and mindlessly tossing rocks into the water. Whatever the monster was before was gone now and Minseok couldn't arouse anything with thrown stones or rocks. "No mission objective.. No starting direction. Wait a minute. No starting direction," Minseok mumbled as he looked towards the direction the sea monster went. "Of course. There's no starting direction because it travels freely. No objective because it's a-"

"It's a sea phantom.." Joonmyeon finished, Minseok growling under his breath. "Minseok, your aunt gave me her journal after you left. I.. I didn't know what you had went through before and I shouldn't have acted the way I did." Joonmyeon spoke slowly, sincerity in his voice as he looked for forgiveness from Minseok. He only got a snort in reply.

"You think saying sorry is going to fix this, don't you? That I'll just roll over all of the pain I went through to be your friend? To be nice to you? You're just like my father, you know? But I'm not my mom; you won't slap me around and hug me the next minute." Minseok spat, standing up to glare at Joonmyeon. "You all go back to the ship. I'll deal with the phantom myself."

Before Joonmyeon could stop him, Minseok had jumped off of the cliff and dove into the ocean with a cloak of thick ice around him. "Minseok.." Clenching his fingers and biting his lip, Joonmyeon took a deep breath before running towards the cliff, heart pounding as the still fresh images of the phantom hijacked his vision. Plowing through them like a defogger, Joonmyeon jumped off of the cliff after Minseok and into the water.

"What do you mean he pushed Joonmyeon into the water? Joonmyeon controls water; he'll be fine." Kris dismissed, Chanyeol furrowing his brows for a moment before shaking his partner.
"He controls water but he can't control a sea monster! Didn't you hear those roars? It's probably one of those giant turtles with the world on its back!" Chanyeol blubbered, Kris slowly removing the others hands off of him.

"Chanyeol, are you running a fever? What's your normal temperature? I think you've accidentally fried your brain. A giant world turtle? Really? Aish, I.." Kris pinched the bridge of his nose before standing up, Chanyeol watching him walk off a little. He diverted his gaze back up the hill to see if he could spot Minseok there but when all he saw was a frozen patch of grass, he panicked.

"Minseok's gone! He's gone, he's not there! Jongin, are you sharing your powers?!" Chanyeol hollered, barreling past Kris to run down to the beach where Jongin and Luhan resided. Kris could only sigh and follow him.


"Can you get off of me?" Yixing grumbled, Baekhyun clinging to his shirt. "You cannot be serious. I get the little twerp for a partner.. Get off!" Yixing growled, shrugging Baekhyun off of him. Or, well.. He tried to.

"I'm not scared." Baekhyun mumbled, Yixing raising an eyebrow and frowning when Baekhyun moved his hands up and placed them on his cheeks gently. "Can you teach me Chinese?" He asked, Yixing's mood doing a complete 180.

"What?"

"I want to learn Chinese. You sound so nice speaking it.. Can you teach me?" Baekhyun asked again, Yixing opening and closing his mouth wordlessly a few times before nodding. Baekhyun caught the slight smile Yixing quickly hid and gave him a fully blossomed one in return.

"It might be a little hard for you to learn, though. Are you okay with that?" Yixing questioned as the two stood up, Baekhyun dusting himself off. He snorted.

"It can't be harder than learning English; so many rules are broken in that language!" Baekhyun replied, both of them laughing as they made their way down to the beach.


"Tao, what are you doing? Put your shoes back on before a crab nips your feet." Sehun suggested, Tao spinning around and away from him instead. Wanting to teach him a lesson, Sehun quickly searched around for any type of creature that roamed the soft terrain. He found what looked like a pastel crab and grabbed it quickly but tossed it in pain when a spike shot out of its shell and pierced his palm. It was a tiny puncture but Sehun felt his hand quickly become inflamed.

"Ouch.." He whined, Tao turning around to check and see what was wrong. When turning around, however, the crab became startled and swiped at Tao's ankle, claw slashing at his skin. Tao's immediate reaction was to kick his attacker away, the crab soaring through the air and landing at the edge of the water. Sehun hissed in pain then, shaking his hand as if it would help, and Tao rubbed at his cut ankle. Giving each other a worried look, the two let out simultaneous groans before collapsing.


"How many poisonous species of animals do you think are on this planet?" Jongdae asked Kyungsoo as they sat, reluctantly on Kyungsoo's end, back to back.

"I'd estimate a great deal. Probably on a 3:1 ratio. Usually bright colors means bad news. I'll tap into the database once we make it back to the ship." Kyungsoo relayed, Jongdae humming in response.

"Graduated top of your class, Soo?"

"..."

"Kyungsoo?"

"I was one of them. There was no first place, second place.. I was just told I was going to be listed as a school representative for outstanding achievement along with three others." Kyungsoo said, Jongdae looking over to the side.

"Three others, huh? Do you still sing, Kyungsoo?" Jongdae asked, a small smile on his lips that erupted when Kyungsoo turned around.

"You.. How did you know..?" Kyungsoo asked, confusion written all over his face that burrowed deeper when Jongdae put an arm around his shoulder.

"How can I forget someone so talented? A pity you don't remember me, though, but that's okay. We got all the time in the world now, don't we, baby boy? We'll catch up later. Let's get back, shall we?" Jongdae chuckled, taking the shocked Kyungsoo by the hand to lead him down to the beach. As the two walked, Jongdae smiling and Kyungsoo trying to piece things together, they came across the unconscious duo lying on the beach.

Kyungsoo immediately alerted the others and they quickly set out to take both Tao and Sehun into the ship for medical attention.


"You know, you pretty much just kissed me." Jongin teased Luhan, the older shoving him away almost immediately.

"I did not!" Luhan argued, a sly smile appearing on Jongin's face. "I-I gave you CPR. It's not the same thing." He continued, Jongin beginning to laugh lightly.

"I was just playing around with you, Han, I know what you did. Thank you for that." Jongin said, Luhan nodding with a small smile as he played with his fingers.

"Emergency! We have an emergency, guys!" At the sudden announcement, Jongin and Luhan quickly jumped up to their feet to see what the commotion was all about.

Baekhyun and Yixing along with Jongdae, Kyungsoo, Kris and Chanyeol were already at the ship, Tao and Sehun fidgeting with closed eyes on the floor.

"What happened?" Luhan asked, Yixing mumbling under his breath just as Kyungsoo went over to the main computer. Baekhyun looked back and forth between Yixing and Luhan before taking a deep breath.

"Uh.. Uh, well.. They seem to have been poisoned? We're not sure by what so Yixing's not sure how to treat the toxin yet and.." Baekhyun fretted over his words, Jongdae slipping away from the scene to sit next to Kyungsoo.

"Don't assume we're on 'good terms'. Now, we found them on the beach with a good distance between them and the water. Whatever poisoned them has to be semi-aquatic, right? That is if the wildlife here adhere by the same rules of nature on earth.." Kyungsoo droned, fingers flying across the multiple keyboards. Jongdae merely sat next to Kyungsoo as he wordlessly scanned over the photos of animals that Kyungsoo narrowed down.

"Hey, Lay? Puncture wounds. Where are they?" Jongdae asked, Kyungsoo peeking at him quickly out of the corner of his eyes.

"Sehun has one on his palm. Tao's been swiped on his ankle." Yixing answered, frowning as he witnessed swelling begin to spread.

"Something small enough to be grabbed and with a temper big enough to level the playing field. Semi-aquatic so it could do whatever on land and retreat back into the safety of the water," Jongdae hummed, swiveling in his chair until he faced Kyungsoo's direction. "Maybe a.. Crab, perhaps?"

Kyungsoo stopped typing on the keyboards as he took in Jongdae's words. Pressing the letter 'C' cut the list of animals dramatically and left only a few, one species of crab showing off a defensive mechanism by driving poisonous spikes out of its back. Its large claws just happened to have similar protrusions. As Jongdae smiled wildly, Kyungsoo sighed softly.

"Wipe that smile off of your face, Cheshire. Lay! Counteract the poison by injecting rattlesnake antivenom. Do you know the components?" Kyungsoo directed, Yixing waving him off with a nod.

"It's 'Chen', not Cheshire!" Jongdae griped, Kyungsoo ignoring him in favor of giving Yixing two syringes out of a medicinal cabinet. Creating a small liquid mass in the palm of his hands, Yixing filled both of the syringes and injected the self-made antivenom into both Sehun and Tao.

"You two keep watch over them." Yixing told both Chanyeol and Kris, both men nodding before lifting the younger ones and transporting them to the back of the ship where recovery beds were placed.

"So, Minseok and Joonmyeon are off somewhere in the vast ocean full of dangerous wildlife, right?" Chanyeol chirped as he walked back towards the others, Kris groaning as he put a palm over his face. Baekhyun looked at Chanyeol with an odd face before turning to Yixing, the other paying him no attention. "You know.. Animals who could probably spit poison or lava or something that could seriously hurt them could swim underneath them.." Chanyeol continued, Jongdae swiveling in his chair to face him.

"What are you trying to say, hot pants?" Jongdae questioned, Kris putting his other hand over his face as Chanyeol walked over to the spot between both Kyungsoo and Jongdae.

"What I'm trying to say is.. Why are we just sitting here?! If they get killed, we're done for! We have to go after them!" He hollered, Jongdae picking at his ear before sending a mild zap to Chanyeol's chest.

"Aish, no need to yell burner breath, sheesh. Look, we could do that but then what? Who's going to go? If we leave too few here with the ship, something could crawl on land and destroy it, eh? If we leave too many, the ones leaving could get stranded in the dangerous ocean, drown and get attacked by a seamonster. Like a plesiosaurus or something." Jongdae explained, Chanyeol's eyes brightening.

"A plesiosaurus? I always wanted to see one! Me and Kris could go, we can go! He can fly, I can propel myself with fire! Kris, come on." Chanyeol gleamed, Kris giving him an incredulous look before looking back to silently gesture to Luhan to help him. Unfortunately, Luhan wasn't paying attention to him. Jongdae simply chuckled while Kyungsoo sighed softly.

"Knock yourselves out! Make sure to report back to us every few minutes, 'kay?" Jongdae pushed, Chanyeol smiling brightly as he gripped Kris' wrist and dragged him out of the ship, Kris glaring at Jongdae. "He has the mind of a taffy."  Kyungsoo simply shook his head as the two watched Chanyeol drag Kris along to the water's edge and try to coerce him to start flying, Kris turning away from him. After a while Chanyeol got fed up with being ignored and began to fire small streams of flames towards Kris' feet, the older male flailing to get away from the fire before lifting into the air with what the two assumed to be a groan. They already knew Chanyeol was smiling as he kicked out booster flames from the bottom of his boots.

"He's such a happy virus." Kyungsoo mumbled, Jongdae propping his boots atop the dashboard and hands behind his head. When the two fliers flew off, Kyungsoo switched on the receiving speakers.

"Houston, we have liftoff!" Came the bubbly shout from Chanyeol, an audible facepalm heard from Kris' transmitter. Both Kyungsoo and Jongdae could only chuckle at this. Behind them, Yixing was writing on a piece of paper as Baekhyun watched intently. Luhan and Jongin were on a bench seat near the wall flipping through a book that had pictures and details of the various moons of Oasis and the sun it orbited. All they could do now was wait and see what happened.


A/N: It's late, it's lateee. Don't kill me. I rewrote the whole thing and I'm still not satisfied with how it came out, but I didn't want to keep delaying and delaying and de- You get it, right?