Dernière danse (I)

SeeKo's SNSD one shot collection

 

Hi guys, this is part 1 of a little YulTi multishot I’ve decided to write for now. It really all should be out together in a single oneshot, but writing in iPad is a , so excuse me. It should have around 4-5 parts in total.
 
This fic is PG13+ as it contains mature content, coarse language, supernatural themes and ual references.
 
——
 
PART I
 
“This,” a surprisingly husky and feminine voice rang out behind me. “is not how the system works.”
 
“Y-y-you’re…” I barely managed to squeak out in fright.
 
“Death?” A chuckle. “No. Death doesn’t visit until you’re, well, dead.”
 
My aching limbs groaned as they finally unfroze. I winced as my neck cracked as I slowly forced my body to turn around.
 
It was almost romantic how the beams of moonlight shone upon my visitor and nowhere else. Almost.
 
“Who are y-you then?” I stuttered, and I could feel heat racing to my cheeks as I literally drank in the sight before me.
 
Get a grip girl! You asked for this!
 
“I’m whoever I look like.”
 
‘Who’ she looked like took my breath away. Sitting on my favourite and only chair in my bedroom, her dark, silky looking robe ended way too early on her crossed legs. The ‘V’ where the folds of her robe crossed over her chest gave the barest hint of what lay beneath; milky white, blemish-free skin that lead to a set of…
 
“Enjoying yourself?”
 
Yes.
 
“Yes.” My hands flew to cover my mouth the moment the word left it.
 
‘She’ let out a throaty laugh, a hand slapping her thigh as she did so.
 
“You’re adorable, Yuri.” She smiled at me and in that moment, I knew I was completely ed. How does someone LOOK like that just by smiling. Damn.
 
I was still recovering from her smile when she stood up and began walking towards me. She strode with such grace that it was impossible for her to be human. Then again, I already knew that.
 
But damn, that girl is on legs.
 
“Thank you.”
 
Wait, what?
 
“I said thank you.”
 
Ok, she is totally not reading my mind right now.
 
“Actually…”
 
“Hey, stay the out of my head!”
 
As she reached the foot of my bed, I instinctively backed away. The chick might be hot as , but I know that despite anything she looks like, she’s not human.
 
“You’re right. I’m not, but that should be obvious since you were almost begging me to come.”
 
That’s what she said.
 
She snorted.
 
Right. Mind reading.
 
“I didn’t ask for you though, I was asking for-”
 
“Death, I know. Death doesn’t come until you’re dead though. That’s my job.”
 
I don’t know how winks can be sultry, but dear god she managed to do it.
 
My back was pressed right up against my bed’s headboard and there was nowhere to go when she lifted one leg up and rested one knee on my mattress. The end of her robe rode up her thigh and split as she did so and I couldn’t help but admire her shapely legs. That was, until she moved again, and all of a sudden my legs were trapped between hers and she was practically sitting on my thighs.
 
Her eyes bore into mine as a spider would a fly trapped in its web. And that’s what I felt. Trapped. But damn, she’s just so hot.
 
She laughed that husky, seductive laugh of hers again.
 
“Yuri, I look like I do because it’s what YOU wanted me to look like. I don’t normally appear like this, I’m actually missing a few of the parts I’d normally have.”
 
My eyes widened.
 
“Oh no!” She burst out laughing, again. “That’s not what I meant. I meant wings. Tail. No . Or horns.”
 
Well thank god for- WINGS?
 
“Yeah, well I’m not sure why I have them. They’re a pain in the and I don’t even use them to fly. They’re too small and magic does the job better. This,” she gestured to her body, “is much more practical. I do miss my tail though. I could do all sorts of nasty things with that…”
 
She bit her lip and studied me thoughtfully before leaning forward till her face was a whisper away from mine.
 
“Well, it was nice meeting you Yuri. Time to go.” She murmured, her breath tickling my cheeks.
 
“Ok.” I whispered back.
 
She smiled at me again, but there were no attempts at being y or seductive this time. There was only warmth. Hesitantly, I smiled back.
 
I think that might be the most beautiful smile I’ve ever seen.
 
She suddenly flinched and her face jerked away from me.
 
“S-sorry.” I blurted out, “Not used to the mind reading thing.”
 
“No, no.” She replied, giving me a strange look. “Yuri, are you sure you want to die? Like, right now?”
 
Thirty minutes ago, I would have said yes, I was ready. But staring at this beautiful creature, all I could think was that it was a shame that I’d never get the opportunity to learn about what or who she was. To just spend some quality time with the most enchanting person if ever met.
 
“Hmm.” She kept giving me that odd look. “Perhaps… It would be ok…”
 
She seemed to be internally debating something with herself.
 
“Hey.” I said to her, drawing her attention back to me. “It’s ok. I called you here. Do what you gotta do.”
 
That seemed to decide it for her. The sultry smile appeared on her face again.
 
“Alright Yuri.” She whispered as she leaned forward. “Close your eyes.”
 
I acquiesced and bowed my head.
 
“Do you have a name?” I whispered back, as her breath wisped against my face.
 
I didn’t know how, but I knew she was smiling again, warm and genuine.
 
“Tiffany” she said before she pressed her lips against my forehead in a gentle kiss.
 
I could feel the pain that ached and burned all over my body fade to nothing and a warm tingle spread from my core, radiating to my toes, fingers and even the tips of my ears.
 
“Sleep well, Yuri.”
 
And I smiled, feeling a wave of peace wash away the last sands of my consciousness.