A little announcement

SeeKo's SNSD one shot collection

So I have a lot of stories going on that require attention and right now apparently the poop I've gotten myself into has become a motivation/inspiration for starting to get this stuff done. So for the next few months or so, expect a tonne of updates and stuff as I try to get it all done.

But that's not the reason for this.

I'm not really sure who's going to read this because I never really posted here before and I'm not really a big name, but I know some people here do care about my well being and wouldn't mind an update. At the completion of "Memories of Glass" (regardless of the status of the other stories), I will no longer be writing Soshi fanfiction, unless something drastic happens.

I have a few reasons for this I suppose. 

Firstly, I don't want to be that author that writes stuff and leaves it hanging for so long that people have to basically reread the entire story to try and understand what's happened in the most recent update (which honestly is where I am now).

Secondly, MoG is kind of my dream fic. It's something complex that I've always had trouble writing and really want to get done. Once that's over, I don't think I'll have any more motivation.

Thirdly, I feel like quieting down my presence in the fandom. As I've grown as a Sone, I've found that after meeting a few initial awesome people, I feel like I can be less and less, well, myself. I feel less comfortable just being who I am and when I do try, I feel like sometimes I just create trouble for myself which leads to drama. Despite my love for drama in fiction, in reality I hate dealing with it and hate being part of it. 

So as such, I'll probably just fade away into obscurity as best I can, but I will definitely try to finish what I've started first. When the day comes when I'm satisfied with what I have done, don't expect a tearful farewell or whatever. I'll just quietly patch up my stuff and slip away. 

So thank you to everyone who's ever subscribed, commented, or simply taken the time to look through my stuff and as especially big thank you to those who have taken the time to reach out to me to speak to me as a person, not just an author. Thank you to the writers I've met along the way and even those who aren't writers but still share their opinions and ideas with me. You made it worth the journey and I'll miss you.

It won't be for a little while yet, I've still got stuff to finish but when the day comes. I'll just go, as I'm not fond of farewells and that kind of stuff.

-SeeKo