Chapter 4: 2NE1 and Big Bang

Futuristic Lover (Hiatus)
      "STOP IT THIS INSTANT!" Chaerin yelled. Her eyes were on Teddy. The other girls stood next to her in shock.  
 
        "Omo!" Minzy gasped, recognizing the five men that were the cause of the commotion. "Big Bang." She grinned. "I knew the stories were real." 
 
        Bom laid a hand on her younger member's shoulder. "Now isn't the time to fangirl. Something bigger is going on here." 
 
        Minzy nodded, still grinning. 
 
        "Sajangnim, what is this?" Dara asked, eyes on the so-called Big Bang members. There was no way this could be for real. 
 
        YG sighed. "Girls, it would be best if you stepped out of the room." 
 
        2NE1 looked at him.  
 
        "But... Sir... we just want to know what's going on." 
 
        Teddy, who had let go of Jiyong, sighed and walked over to the girls. 
 
        "Chae." He spoke softly and the blonde leader of 2NE1 tore her eyes from the Big Bang leader to her Teddy Oppa. 
 
        Teddy smiled. "Take the girls and go back to your dorm, okay. I promise I'll take you out for a treat if you do this." 
 
        Chaerin shook her head. She and the girls were part of the YG Family. They were going to be debuting soon. Didn't they have the right to know what was going on? 
 
        "Oppa, what's happening? The Big Bang myths are true?" 
 
        Teddy frowned, turning away from her. He looked at YG and shook his head. 
 
        "We might as well tell them, Boss." Kush spoke up. "I mean they are family. They should know, right?" 
 
        If anyone could see what was running through each 2NE1 members mind, it would be the thanks they had for Kush at the moment.  
 
        YG cleared his throat and nodded. "You have a point." He looked at the girls. "Make sure you listen to what I am going to say." 
 
        2NE1 nodded. 
 
        YG turned to where the Big Bang members were eyeing him warily. "Big Bang." He nodded. "This is the soon to debut girl group 2NE1." He motioned over to the girls. As the members of Big Bang looked at the girls, he continued to speak. 
 
        "Girls, you are correct, this is the Big Bang that you have heard stories about. I have brought them back to help not only me, but you as well." 
 
        "Wait... what do you mean help us?" Dara spoke up.  
 
        YG chuckled. 
 
        "I have Big Bang here for a reason. I want them to mentor 2NE1." 
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 
 
(THE NEXT MORNING WITH 2NE1)
 
        "I can't believe this is happening." 
 
        After YG had said the reason for bringing Big Bang back, all hell had broke loose. 
 
        The members of Big Bang had strongly disagreed, each one voicing their opinions on the matter and on the girls. 
 
        The girls had stood to the side, wide eyed, watching the arguing happen. Kush and Teddy had escorted them back to their dorm. 
 
        Kush left the girls before Teddy, as he stayed to make sure they were okay. 
 
        "Get some sleep." He said. "In the morning, I'm sure Big Bang will be up to talk more." 
 
        He had smiled and with a pat to Chaerin's shoulder, he left. 
 
        So the girls found themselves awake the next morning, after hardly being able to sleep the night before, all in the elevator heading to YG's office where they would be meeting up with Big Bang. 
 
        "I can't believe this is happening." Minzy voiced for the second time that morning. 
 
        While her Unnies had a sense of dread about them, she was all excited to see Big Bang again.  
 
        "Why do we need them to mentor us anyway? Aren't we already good enough to debut?" Bom asked, as the elevator doors opened and they stepped out into the hallway. 
 
        Dara looked at her. 
 
        "Maybe YG thinks we need a little something more." 
 
        "That's just it. We don't need anything else. We don't need them to help us." Chaerin said, walking a head of the girls. She was shaking her head. She couldn't believe that YG had brought Big Bang back to mentor them. They didn't need them. 
 
        "Well here we are. Any last words before we die." Dara chuckled, as they all gazed at the door leading into YG's office. 
 
        "I wish I had some corn with me." Bom replied. 
 
        The girls cracked a smile. 
 
        With the tension slightly eased, Chaerin raised her hand and knocked. 
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 
 
(YG'S OFFICE)
 
        YG stared at the five men before him.  
 
        Big Bang. 
 
        They were truly what they stories said they were. 
 
        Legends. 
 
        Kings. 
 
        Gods. 
 
        Okay, so maybe the last one was going a little too far, but some fans referred to them as that in their stories. 
 
        Still... they were truly remarkable. 
 
        "It's a good thing that you all agreed to talk. It would have been a problem if you had not." 
 
        Jiyong narrowed his eyes.  
 
        "Is that suppose to be some kind of threat?" He asked. 
 
        YG shook his head. 
 
        "No just a statement."  
 
        He smiled.  
 
        "Now then, as I said last night, the reason I have brought you back is to mentor the soon to debut girl group, 2NE1." 
 
        "Those girls from last night?" Seungri asked. 
 
        YG nodded. 
 
        "Yes." He pulled four folders out and laid them on the desk, flipping the first one open and reading the print inside. 
 
                - Birth Name: Lee Chae Rin 
   
                 - Stage Name: CL 
 
                - Nickname: Baddest Female in Seoul City 
 
                - Position: Leader, Main Rapper, Lead Vocalist 
 
                - DOB: February 26, 2091 
 
                - Birthplace: Seoul, South Korea 
 
                - Height: 162 cm 
 
                - Blood type: A 
 
        Jiyong looked at the picture of the girl, his mind going back to seeing her last night. He smirked. She was cute. 
 
        The next folder was opened. 
 
                - Birth Name: Park Bom  
 
                - Stage Name: Bom 
 
                - Nickname: Bommie 
 
                - Position: Main Vocalist 
 
                - DOB: March 24, 2084
 
                - Birthplace: Seoul, South Korea 
 
                - Height: 165 cm 
 
                 - Blood type: AB 
 
        This time it was TOP who smirked as he looked at the picture of the doll-like woman. 
 
        YG opened the third folder. 
 
                - Birth Name: Sandara Park 
 
                - Stage Name: Dara 
 
                - Position: Vocalist, Face of The Group 
 
                - DOB: November 12, 2084
 
                  - Birthplace: Busan, South Korea 
 
                - Height: 162 cm 
 
                - Blood Type: A 
 
        Seeing her photo, Taeyang was the one to react with a slight blush.  
 
        The last folder was opened. 
 
                - Birth Name: Gong Min Ji  
 
                - Stage Name: Minzy 
 
                - Position: Main Dancer, Lead Vocalist, Lead Rapper, Maknae 
 
                - DOB: January 18, 2094 
 
                - Birthplace: Seoul, South Korea 
 
                - Height: 161 cm 
 
                - Blood Type: O 
 
        Seungri smirked and Daesung grinned. 
 
        It seemed each member was reacting to a certain girl.  
 
        "Yes, these are the girls of 2NE1. I want you to help make them a group that can't be beat. A group that is unstoppable. A group that will be legends just like you are."  
 
        "So you want us to mold them even more so they do become these legends you want?" Taeyang asked. 
 
        YG nodded. "Yes I want you to help them grow." 
 
        "If we do this, not saying that we are going to, it doesn't mean that we are going to come back as a group. We would just be helping them." Jiyong said. 
 
        YG frowned. That was not the answering he was looking for.  
 
        "I see. Well...." 
 
        *Knock...Knock* 
 
        "It must be them." Seungri grinned. 
 
        YG cleared his throat. "Come in!" 
 
        The door to the office slowly opened and in stepped the four females of 2NE1. 
 
        "Come and take a seat, girls."  
 
        Keeping their eyes on YG and trying to ignore the stares of Big Bang, the girls made their way to their respective seats. 
 
        "You wanted to see us?" Chaerin asked, sitting straight with her hands folded in her lap. 
 
        YG nodded. 
 
        "I was speaking to Big Bang about you girls and the fact that I want them to help you grow into legends that we know you can be. I think it would be a...." 
 
        "With all due respect Sir, the girls and I don't need them to help us become legends. We can very well get there ourselves."  
 
        The three girls smiled at their leaders boldness. 
 
        YG shook his head. "No you need them. You need them to help you. I don't think you girls are ready for this." 
 
        "What?" Dara asked. "But you told us that we were." 
 
        YG sighed. "Big Bang will make you better."  
 
        "We are good enough to debut without them." Bom said. 
 
        "We have been practicing and practicing." Minzy added. 
 
        "We have what it takes to become legends. We don't need them" Chaerin finished.  
 
        The room was silent and for a moment, the girls thought YG was thinking about kicking them out of the company.  
 
        The silence was soon broken by a slow clap and the girls turned to see Jiyong clapping with a grin on his face. 
 
        "Bravo! Bravo! You girls sure do have what it takes to be legends. You really don't need us." He smirked. 
 
        "But you see... the truth is... you do need us. Looking at you girls I can tell that you aren't ready for the life that you are about to live. You thinking practicing and going to the gym is hard, well it's going to get a hell lot harder once you become an Idol. Right now you have some freedom. Soon you won't. You won't be able to go anyway without worrying about who is watching you and how you should act. You'll have to behave in a certain fashion. You'll have to be careful what you say and do. You'll have to be strong when there are haters against you. Are you girls truly ready for that? Are you ready to live the life of a Idol? I don't think you are." 
 
        The girls stared at him in shock.  
 
        "Wh... who do you think you are?!" Chaerin glared. "You know nothing about us." 
 
        Jiyong shook his head. "No. I know enough just by looking at you." 
 
        He turned to YG. "We'll do it." 
 
        YG grinned. "I'm glad that you have agreed." 
 
        He turned to 2NE1. "Girls, your training with Big Bang will start tomorrow." 
 
        "What... but..." 
 
        YG cut them off with a glare. "You don't want me to take the chance of debuting away from you, do you?" 
 
        The girls shook their heads. 
 
        "Then I suggest you be ready tomorrow. That is all. You way leave." 
 
        Making their way out the office, Chaerin sent a glare to Jiyong, who merely smirked at her and waved a hand her way. 
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 
 
(BIG BANG'S DORM)
 
        "You have to admit this place isn't bad." Daesung grinned, plopping down on the couch.  
 
        "It sure had changed a lot though." Taeyang said.  
 
        After their little meeting with YG, Big Bang had been led to an empty dorm they would be staying at. 
 
        "I like it here!" Seungri yelled from the kitchen. "It's just like the old days! All of us together again!" 
 
        The men chuckled at their maknae's enthusiasm. 
 
        "I'm still trying to get over the fact that it has been one hundred years." Daesung said. 
 
        The others nodded. 
 
        "What I want to know is what exactly happened to us? I don't remember anything. Do any of you?" TOP asked. 
 
        "I can't think of anything." Taeyang said. 
 
        "Yeah. Everything is a blur." Seungri voiced, coming out the kitchen, drink in hand. 
 
        "All I remember is we were headed to the after party and then... nothing." Jiyong sighed, rubbing at his temples. 
 
        Daesung shook his head. "Let's not think about this tonight. It will give us all headaches. We have to get up early, right? We're meeting with 2NE1. We need to get some rest." He smiled. 
 
        Jiyong smirked. "You're right, Daesung. We all need to get some rest." 
 
        "Hyung, are we really going to help them?" Seungri asked. 
 
        Jiyong nodded. "Maybe. At least we're going to help them the best we can. I think this will be fun." He grinned. 
 
        TOP chuckled. "I don't mind helping as long as I can get close to the doll." 
 
        Jiyong nodded. "Well I have a little cat I want to tease." 
 
        "Chaerin? She does look like a cat." Seungri mused. 
 
        "Well boys, bright and early tomorrow we'll be meeting with 2NE1, so let's get some sleep. Night." Daesung yawned, making his way to his room. 
 
        "Taeyang Hyung will be cooking in the morning, right?" Seungri asked, making his way to his room. 
 
        "What am I? The mom?" Taeyang chuckled. "Sure I'll cook." He headed into his own room. 
 
        TOP made his way to his room, waving good night. 
 
        With a bounce in his step, Jiyong headed to his own room. He was looking forward to what tomorrow would bring them. But most of all he was looking forward to seeing a certain cat.
 

Wow... It has been like almost 3 months since I last updated this. I feel really really bad you guys. I'm so sorry. I guess you could say I haven't had any inspiration to update this at all. Also my 1 year old niece has been here for a month (she's leaving in a couple of days) and I'm looking for a job. Another thing my 21st Birthday past recently and I had the sudden urge to update this, so that's why I decided to update. Is it because I turned 2NE1 and I listen to 2NE1... okay... that was an horrible joke like thing. Um.... I don't know when another update will be out. Hopefully it won't take me almost 3 months to get one out, but please bear with me. In the mean time you can read my two new one-shots. They haven't been out for that long. Birthday Boy came out last month and Ideal came out a couple of weeks ago I believe. So check them out if ya want and leave a comment. I'll put the links down below. :D
https://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/527048/birthday-boy-chaerin-gdragon-skydragon

and

https://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/548213/ideal--chaera-daragon-skydragon--chaeragon

*Edit: I went back and fixed the DOBs. Thank you Alien-Leader for pointing it out to me. I appreciate it*