Prologue

Futuristic Lover (Hiatus)
       According to sources Big Bang was last seen on January 27th, 2013. To this day their disappearance is still a mystery. Some say they simply just decided to go into hiding, get out of the Idol life and live life normally. The more crazy ones had different theories. Maybe Big Bang had been abducted by an alien life force or even better maybe some crazy cult was holding them hostage. 
 
        These stories were made after the announcement of the groups disappearance. YG Entertainment tried to keep it hush wanting to take the matters into their own hands, but the news was eventually leaked.  
 
        Big Bang was gone. 
 
        Missing. 
 
        Without a trace. 
 
        Where could they be? That question was asked by many. A man hunt for Big Bang soon began. Dedicated fans formed search parties looking everywhere to bring their Idols home. Reporters surrounded YGE day and night to get word on the case of the missing Idols. Anyone and everyone was looking for Big Bang. 
 
        Days went by and there were no leads of where Big Bang could be. Slowly days turned into weeks and the weeks turned into months. The groups looking for Big Bang began to dwindle in number and only few fans remained searching.  
 
        Reporters decided it was now hopeless to air a story with no end. The police realized that they could do no more and gave up as well. What was the point of beating a dead horse? They had all tried to find them. 
 
        YGE kept silent about the lost interest of Big Bang. As the company slowly got back on its feet from mourning the loss of their Idols, they began to look at newer faces for new groups. Anything fresh to get them back to where they had been with Big Bang. 
 
        So as the years went by and new Idols rose up from YGE, Big Bang wasn't truly forgotten. The story of their disappearance was passed down in the company from Idol to Idol. Trainees loved to hear the story the most. They would crowd around a Senior member and listen with eager ears. Soon after when the story was over, they would come up with their own theories of what happened to Big Bang. Some of the theories were as far-fetched as the alien idea. 
 
        If only we knew what happened to Big Bang. If only we knew why they disappeared. If only we knew where they were. Why did they disappear without a trace?   
 
 
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
 
Whoo! I finally put something up. CL gave me the inspiration to update. I'm loving her MV. I want to apologize for not having updated. Thank you to my Subscribers for sticking with me. I was really busy with exams for the end of my 2nd semester in college and then I had some family issues going on. Hopefully I'll be able to update frequently now, though I'm not promising anything. I have a lot of ideas in my head for this story. I hope it will turn out to be something good. I also hope you liked this little Prologue. I decided to keep it short. Also drop a comment if you can, please. I'm interested to know what you think could have happened to Big Bang. Why did they disappear? Let me know what you think. Thank you for reading. I appreciate it.