Chapter 3: Awaken

Futuristic Lover (Hiatus)
       "So, how's it going in there?" Teddy asked. He was on the phone with Se7en. 
 
        "Things are going good down here. Gummy has the restoration process running smoothly. They should be awake by this night."  
 
        "Big Bang sure is going to be in for a shock." Teddy chuckled. 
 
        Se7en chuckled as well. "You got that right."  
 
        Shuffling sounded in the background and Teddy could hear Gummy, calling Se7en to come help her with something. "Alright man. I'll let you go help Se7en. Get those guys awake for us." 
 
        "Working on it." Se7en laughed. "We'll see you later with the Boss." 
 
        "Yeah." Teddy hung up. 
 
        "So how's it going?" Kush asked, from his spot on the couch. They were in Teddy's Studio. 
 
        "With the process running smoothly, they should be awake by tonight." 
 
        Kush nodded. "Hm... they're going to be pissed when they wake up." 
 
        Teddy laughed. "I can bet. We can handle them though." 
 
        "Oppa!" 
 
        Looking at the four women that entered Teddy's studio, the two men smiled. 
 
        "Hey! It's 2NE1!" Kush grinned. 
 
        "Oppas, we came to visit." Minzy smiled. 
 
        "You girls took time out of your busy schedule for us. I'm touched." Teddy teased. 
 
        "We always have time for you, Oppa." Chaerin said, softly. 
 
        The other members of 2NE1 giggled slightly, knowing of Chaerin's crush on Teddy. 
 
        "Of course you do, Chae." Teddy said. He found Chaerin's little crush cute. 
 
        "So you girls ready to debut next month?" Kush asked. 
 
        "Ready, but nervous." Chaerin said. 
 
        "Really nervous." Dara said. 
 
        "You girls will be fine. We have faith in you." Teddy smiled. 
 
        2NE1 smiled back at the comforting words of their senior. 
 
        "Have you seen Se7en and Gummy Unnie around?" Bom asked. 
 
        Kush and Teddy exchanged a look, before coughing. "Um... no. Why?" 
 
        "We wanted to visit them as well, but we can't find them." Minzy said. 
 
        "Well that's odd." Kush said. 
 
        "That's what we said. I can usually always find Se7en when I want to talk to him." Dara said. 
 
        "Well he along with Gummy will turn up eventually." Teddy said. He looked at the clock. "You girls should probably be heading to the gym at this time, correct? You don't want Hwangssabu to get you."  
 
        Chaerin nodded. "Teddy Oppa's right. We should get going."  
 
        "We'll see you later Oppas." 2NE1 waved goodbye and headed out the studio. 
 
        Now that the girls were gone, Kush looked at Teddy. 
 
        "Whoo! That was close. It's so hard to keep Big Bang a secret. I wanted to tell them." 
 
        Teddy shook his head. "They'll know eventually." 
 
        Kush nodded. 
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 
 
(YG GYM)
 
        Finishing up her stretches, Dara looked over at her members. "Do you guys feel like something is going on?" She asked. 
 
        Bom looked at her. "What do you mean?" 
 
        Dara sighed. "I don't know. I mean like everybody seems hush hush today. When we asked Teddy Oppa and Kush Oppa about Se7en and Gummy Unnie they seemed to not want to answer." 
 
        "They did seem a little weird." Chaerin said. She shrugged her shoulders. "We could be overlooking things."          
 
        "But it wasn't just them. When we saw Papa YG earlier, he even seemed a bit off, almost fidgety. It was like he couldn't wait for something." Minzy said.  
 
        The four girls looked at each other. It was true that YG had seemed a little off earlier when he had called them into his office to talk about their debut. 
 
        "Maybe it has something to do with our debut. Maybe there's going to be a party for us and that's why it's hush hush around here." Bom said, grinning as she imagined a party for them with enough corn for her to eat. 
 
        "A party? I don't know." Chaerin said. 
 
        "Well whatever it is, it has to be something big." Dara said. 
 
        The other girls nodded, not realizing how correct Dara was. What was waiting for them was defiantly going to be a Big Bang. 
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 
 
(RESTORATION ROOM)
 
        "Okay their vitals are running smoothly." Park Jiyeon, better known as Gummy, told the man that was helping her. 
 
        Choi Dongwook, better known as Se7en, nodded at her.  
 
        "So they definitely should be up tonight." 
 
        He peered down at the Big Bang members. The machines around them beeped and he watched in fascination as the members shown some signs of being alive.  
 
        "Their chests are moving." He breathed. 
 
        Gummy grinned. "Looks like they're coming faster to than I thought they would." 
 
        Pulling out her cell phone, she called over her shoulder. "I'm calling the Boss. He's going to want to be down here." 
 
        Se7en nodded. "I'll watch them. You can step out the room." 
 
        Gummy nodded, dialing in YG's number and heading out the door to make the call. 
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 
 
(TEDDY'S STUDIO)
 
        "Yah! Kush! Get your up! We have to go!"  
 
        Kush, who had been napping on the couch in Teddy's studio, jumped up at his friends voice. 
 
        "What's going on?" 
 
        "Come on! We have to go! It's time!" Teddy began ushering him out the door. 
 
        "Time?" Kush seemed puzzled for a moment, before realization dawned on his face.  
 
        "Wait! They're waking up! Now!?" 
 
        "Yes! Now let's go." Slamming the door to his studio shut, Teddy headed with Kush to where the Restoration Room was below YG Entertainment. 
 
        Unknown to the two, someone was a round the corner and heard the weird conversation between them. She quickly headed off to tell her friends what she had heard. 
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 
 
(WITH 2NE1)
 
        "UNNIES!" 
 
        "Minzy? What is it? Are you okay?" Dara asked. 
 
        Minzy looked at her Unnies. "There is something going on." 
 
        The girls looked at each other.  
 
        "I overheard Teddy Oppa and Kush Oppa talking." Minzy said.  
 
        "Overheard? What did you overhear?" Bom asked. "Was it something about a party? Will there be corn?" 
 
        Minzy shook her head. "Nothing about a party, Unnie." 
 
        Bom frowned. 
 
        "I overheard the Oppas talking. Teddy Oppa said it was time and Kush Oppa freaked about and said something about someone waking up. What's going on? Was someone hurt?" Minzy asked. 
 
        Chaerin frowned. "Time? Waking up? What does that mean?" She murmured.  
 
        She looked at Minzy. "What way did they go?"  
 
        "You aren't thinking what I think you're thinking, are you Baby Rin?" Dara asked. 
 
        Bom grinned. "I think I know what you're thinking and I agree. Let's do this. Let's find out what's going on." 
 
        Chaerin nodded.  
 
        Dara sighed. "Okay let's go find out what's going on. For all we know it could be something bad and we could be saving the company." 
 
        "Dara's right. It could be that as well." Bom said. 
 
        They looked at Minzy. "Lead the way." 
 
        "Why do I have a feeling that we are going to be dealing with something big." Minzy murmured and began leading her Unnies to the way she saw Kush and Teddy going. 
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 
 
(RESTORATION ROOM)
 
        "So we don't have to long, right?"  
 
        "Nope they should be awake soon." 
 
        "You two did a good job." 
 
        "Thanks Boss." 
 
        Gummy and Se7en smiled. 
 
        "Well as soon as they are awake we can get to business." Teddy said. Kush and him had entered the room shortly after YG had made his appearance.  
 
        YG looked at the five figures that laid before him, each in their respective cases. Chests moved to indicate they were breathing and a hand twitched. 
 
        "Sir, it's time." Gummy said. 
 
        Those in the room watched in awe as the members of Big Bang began to slowly wake up. 
 
        "Oh my gosh!" Gummy gasped. "I can't believe this. Kwon Jiyong, Choi Seunghyun, Dong Youngbae, Kang Daesung, and Lee Seunghyun are finally awake." 
 
        Hearing their names be called, five pairs of eyes were on Gummy. They blinked, adjusting their sight and stared. Confusion came across their faces at seeing an unfamiliar face. The members tensed as they looked around the room, noticing other unfamiliar faces looking at them like animals in a zoo. 
 
        "Hyung." Seungri whispered from the right side of Jiyong. "Where are we?" 
 
        Jiyong's eyes narrowed and YG stepped forward. 
 
        "That was some sleep you had Big Bang. Welcome back to the world of the living." He chuckled. "I am Yang Hyun-suk, better known as YG. My ancestors founded YG Entertainment." 
 
        "Founded?" Daesung murmured. 
 
        "Sleep?" T.O.P frowned. "What the hell is he talking about?" 
 
        "Ah yes. You five might be a little out of the loop." Se7en laughed. 
 
        "Where is our Boss?" Jiyong asked, keeping his eyes on YG. 
 
        YG sighed. "He's dead." 
 
        "What? Since when?" Taeyang asked. 
 
        "Oh I would say... about a hundred years." Kush chimed. 
 
        "You're joking." 
 
        Gummy shook her head. "Big Bang you have been asleep for one hundred years. We have brought you back." She smiled. 
 
        "ASLEEP?!" 
 
        Now the members were panicking.  
 
        Jiyong looked at YG. "Who did this to us and why did you bring us back?" 
 
        YG smirked. "Would you believe me if I said your Boss did it? He realized how important you were, Big Bang. He wanted to keep that talent." Chuckling, he leaned forward. "I want to keep that talent as well. I brought you back to work under YG Entertainment again. Take back your rightful place as kings. I know you can do it." 
 
        "You think we'll just work for you, just like that. All I remember is ending our World Tour and then nothing. We knocked out for one hundred years, just because our Boss didn't want to lose us. This is what you are telling me. And now you bring us back, so you can use for your own selfish gain." 
 
        Looking into Jiyong's cold eyes, YG slightly shivered. He would've never thought for him to be like this. 
 
        "Well if you don't work for us, we'll just have to put you back." Teddy smirked. 
 
        Eyes narrowed, Jiyong stood up, s following. Allowing the blood to circulate in his legs, he held onto the table to keep himself up. Having not used his limbs for a hundred years, he felt wobbly.  
 
        Looking at the man that threatened his group, he glared. "I liked to see you try." 
 
        Feeling the tension began to raise in the air, Gummy stepped in between Big Bang and Teddy. "Now, now. Let's not fight." Looking at Jiyong, she smiled. "We just want to talk. It would be nice to have Big Bang working with us." 
 
        "I know you don't want to go back. There's a whole new world for you to explore out there." YG said. "You don't have to make your decision right this second, but at least think about it." 
 
        "Are you sure about this, Boss?" Kush asked. 
 
        Teddy scoffed. "How about we just take them back? We don't need them. 2NE1 is going to debut soon. They got what it takes to take on the world. We don't need help from some washed-out idols. They haven't been around for one hundred years. Kings? Yeah right. They aren't kings and they never were to begin with." 
 
        Before anyone could react, Jiyong had Teddy by his shirt. "Who the do you think you are? You say you don't need us, but if you didn't why bring us back then? We have never stopped being kings and we never will." 
 
        Teddy smirked. "Looking for a fight, G-Dragon?" He pushed Jiyong off of him, grabbing his shirt. "I'll give you a fight." He pulled his fist back, ready to make a swing at the leader's face. 
 
        "OPPA! STOP!"         
         
        Everyone froze and looked towards the doorway, where the four members of 2NE1 stood in shock. 


 
 
OMG! I actually wrote a long chapter compared to my other previous chapters. I hope you enjoyed it. I'm not satisfied with it, but I knew I needed to get it finished. Also feel free to let me know if you see any mistakes. The Spell Check I use sometimes doesn't catch everything. 
 
Enjoy reading! Until next time! :D
 
 
Sorry shameless advertising! :D