Heart attack?!

The nightmare

 

“SUPRISE!” Exo shouted as Baekhyun walked in. It was Baekhyun's 19th birthday and he had just come down to have dinner.

Baekhyun was shocked by the sudden change in volume. Everything had been quiet and know it was loud.

 

They smiled and cheered as he cut his cake while he did he thought “It happened again!” but this thought was knocked out of his head when his best friend ,Chanyeol,came over and shoved a piece of cake in Baekhyun's mouth. He tried to do the same but because of sudden heart pain he missed and ended up smushing cake on Chanyeol's head leaving a big splodge of icing on his forehead and that's what started the cake war.

 

It was all to much for Baekhyun's poor heart. The noise. The colour. The movement. All too much for him.

 

The colours were blending together as Baekhyun's eyes lost focus. He began to feel dizzy. He saw Chanyeol's voice pale looking at him through cake (which was like a face mask on his face). Before he passed out he remembered Chanyeol running towards him as he fell.

 

Chanyeol pressed his face against the window two hours. For two whole hours Baekhyun had been unconscious. Chanyeol's face was full of tears the rest of Exo had left to go home but Chanyeol decided to say with Baekhyun.

He knew when Baekhyun would wake up he'd need Chanyeol by his side! Chanyeol put his head on the side of Baekhyun's bed.

 

Chanyeol was surprised when a soft hand his hair . He looked up and he saw a smiling Baekhyun looking at him. Chanyeol punched Baekhyun.

“Yah what was that for?!” Baekhyun rubbed his arm.

“That was for scaring me! And this is for being OK!” Chanyeol hugged Baekhyun and Baekhyun hugged him back.

He was glad Chanyeol was here for him especially when he needed someone by his side.

“Yeollie I need some sleep OK?” Baekhyun asked.

Chanyeol nodded and Baekhyun did sleep but he just didn't wake up.

 

Baekhyun merely shrugged his story was pathetic he didn't worry about dying well not until he found his true love. That is if he ever would.

 

“So... who's next?” Luhan asked. He eyed the room and stopped at Lay. He smiled at lay and then another story began....

 

 

 

exo lay cute photo: where's tao?? laylooking4tao_zps00aa13c4.gif

 

lay next hope u guys enjoy