Kai's story

The nightmare

 

 

“Bacon hyung what are you doing?” Kai questioned Baekhyun as he saw Baekhyun messing with his powers.

 

Baekhyun's power was light. He had been one of the first to discover his power but he still couldn't control it.

Kai's power teleportation was easy to control even though he was the last to discover his power.

 

“Oh I’m practising with my power, watch,” Baekhyun raised his hands and shot light out of them the light had been on and was now on!

“Wow...” Kai's voice trailed off as a piece of light hit the cooker and the cooker on fire!

They both ran over and tried to put it out but they couldn't.

Suho came and saved the day with his power but just very rarely saved Kai from buring himself.

“What happened?!” Suho shouted

“Suho hyung it was my fault,” said Baekhyun as he stepped forward “I was practising with my powers and...”

Suho held up his hand and silenced Baekhyun.

 

No-one saw Baekhyun for the rest of the day until Baekhyun to give him some dinner.

“Bacon hyung, your dinner is here.”Kai noticed Baekhyun didn't have his usual cheery glow around him and this annoyed him lots.

Kai left him and went to eat dinner. Chanyeol and Sehun were dancing on the table and Suho was trying to get them off while D.O. was cooking.

When Kai came in they all stopped what they were doing all but Chanyeol who continued to dance.

This was unusual as Kai always shouted at them for messing.

 

The next day Baekhyun and Kai were shopping and headed towards the coffe shop but Baekhyun said “Lets go a different way.” he was staring at a girl who he had liked all his lifeand was too embarrassed to talk to her.

Kia saw the perfect opportunity to get them to talk, he grabbed Baekhyun's hand and ran at full speed towards the girl and just before he ran into her he let go of Baekhyun and teleported.As for Baekhyun he ran into the girl and split her coffe on her top!

“I'm soo sorry ,” he said as he bowed in apology “I'll buy you another one!”

The girl nodded and he glared at the sky wondering were Kai was before joining the girl.

 

“Thanks!” he waved good bye to the girl and walked off not any later he ran into Kai.

Kai smiled at Baekhyun and when he saw Baekhyun's anger got ready to teleport bit Baekhyun grabbed on too and teleported to.

 

Kai was scared so he couldn't control his power. They were falling down from the sky and they were screaming! They kept on screaming until they landed on a construction site. Baekhyun got up un-harmed and said “ I'm okay! What about you Kai? KAI!”

Baekhyun looked over to where Kai had fallen and sighed but the worst was yet to come.

Baekhyun looked at Kai with horror in his eye when he saw that there was a metal pole had gone threw his heart.

Kai's empty eyes looked into Baekhyun's . Kai was leaving this world and joining the next!

Baekhyun watched Kai's body turn to dust and float away with the wind.

 

Back at the van “Luhan thats so mean of you!” said D.O as he patted Kai's shoulder as he was crying because he was afraid. While in the corner ,Baekhyun was trying to calm Chanyeol down and convince him that he would never kill Kai! ” Chanyeol , I would never do that and you know that I don't love any girls,” he glared at Luhan and Luhan replied with a laugh.

 

“ Luhan – stop making up such horrible stories , I'm warning you,stop!” D.O as his shoulder was wet with Kai's tears .

 

“Now it's your turn D.O” Luhan started again........