D.O's warning

The nightmare

 

 

D.O walked out of the shop with Suho. They had been shopping for new clothes and luckily D.O had made it out of the shop without his shirt being ripped off but Suho wasn't as lucky. Suho's body gleamed in the sun. They ran away from their fans that ran after them.

They panted as they were finally out of their fans sight. D.O felt an arm grab him and thought that it was Suho but as the grip tightened and cut off his blood supply he realised that it was not Suho after all! It was an old man who's eyes were as cold as steel ,wise and scary.

 

D.O screamed and tried to take the hand off him but couldn't. Suho helped but as he did the and chanted some words and said to D.O as he let go of him” Beware of those around you!”

Suho dragged D.O away who was petrified by this man.

When they were at home Kai patched up D.O as he was severely bruised. D.O didn't speak to anyone for three days as he remembered what he saw as the man chanted. - He had seen a flash of images- almost like a vision. But he was scared of telling anyone in case they thought that he had gone crazy. For the past three days he sat up in his room alone, deciphering the images which came easily but vanished suddenly as well.

He was confused with his thoughts and what to do next so early in the morning he got up before anyone else and went to take a walk. He took a look back at the house to male sure no-one was looking at him and closed the door.

 

D.O was hidden well with his clothes so he blended in perfectly. He wanted to go some were it was quiet and no-one would bother him.

D.O looked around and saw no other place but the bank so he decided to go in as his head couldn't take the noise any more.

 

He was right about this place as he walked in the silence blew over him. He sat down and looked around at all the people around him . They didn't have a worry in the world.

They didn't worry about tomorrow .

They didn't worry about dying.

They didn't worry when they sleep if they were to wake up the next day or not!

 

“Everyone get on the floor!,” shouted someone and shot at the roof.

Everyone screamed and fell to the ground. D.O did to as he had to make sure no one was killed ,this was part of an exo angel's job.

D.O tried to move the earth with his power but didn't succeed and was noticed by one of the men.

“You! Get up ! Now!” D.O stood up.

He was pushed forward with a gun pointed at his back. The man took off his hood and laughed at him “Look he's that guy from that famous band...exo” the guy spat in D.O's face and kicked him in his chest.

 

D.O doubled up on the floor while they laughed at him. But stood up again and this time the man wasn't amused but instead annoyed .

He punched D.O but D.O didn't fall again. Once he had gotten fed up of punching D.O,who was a mess,he grabbed a gun from one of his men and loaded it.

D.O laughed at him as he knew that wouldn't kill him unless he was shot in the heart.

The man was really angry now! He pointed his gun at D.O's head changed position to his heart as though he could not make up his mind on where to shoot D.O.

He remembered how he had been laughed at and wanted to make him suffer. He shot D.O in his leg and he fell to his knees. His blood was splattered on those behind him.

He wasn't scared as he knew what the man was thinking. He was shot again in the arm and again.

 

He was now face flat on the floor and the man walked over to D.O shot him once more but this time not were D.O expected it. Not in the head but the heart.

D.O coughed up blood and heard the sirens out side. He smiled as life faded away,as he knew the rest were safe....

 

Luhan cleared his throat and smiled at D.O who looked back in horror and thought how could Luhan come up with such a story?

Whilst Kris,Lay,Chen and Xui min laughed at the story and exo k were shocked with horror. Tao cried on Kris' shoulder as exo m knew he was bound to be scared -he was always scared by these stories.

“Luhan hyung do me now!” said Chanyeol who was itching to know his story.

“NO! Luhan that's enough NOW!” Suho said who gave the dissapionted Chanyeol a stern look .

 

“Okay your turn Suho.....,”