Suho story!!!

The nightmare

                            exo suho photo:  8.gif

 

Suho walked across the road admiring the spring cherry blossoms and for the first time in an age he wasn't being chased by fans.

He loved spring, he loved everything about it, that the little animals came out of hibernation . That Easter was coming up and that the daffodils were growing as daffodils were his favourite flowers.

 

Suho bent over to smell a flower but couldn't help seeing something which in his gut didn't feel right. Suho walked towards the little girl who was crying. She wasn't alone, this big husky man was with her but Suho knew they weren't related in any way,shape or form.

This was part of an Exo angels power. To know what was going to happen and if something went wrong-to protect those around him.

 

“What's your name?” Suho asked the little girl who stopped crying when she saw Suho knelling down next to her.

“Han ri sung ,” she rubbed her eyes to get rid of her tears.

“ Are you here alone? Ri sung?” She nodded her head.

Suho held out his hand for Ri sung and without hesitation she grabbed it.

“Hey what the are you doing?” the man turned around to Suho and Ri sung. Her grip tightened on suho's hand and he looked down at the terrified girl and smiled knowing she had complete trust in him.

 

Suho was punched without warning and stumbled backwards and let go of Ri sung's hand. He watched as the man swung Ri sung on his shoulder and laughed at Suho who stood back up.

Suho held out his hand and the man was puzzled by this; but then he realized he couldn't breathe.

He dropped Ri sung who stood next to him and watched in horror as the man spat out water and mucus. Suho closed his fist and the man stopped moving; he was dead.

Ri sung fainted as she knew the man was dead . Suho put Ri sung on his back and walked off in opposite direction.

 

“ Everyone Suho hyung is home.!" Said D.O as he set up the table for dinner. No -one realised Ri sung until Chanyeol saw her on Suho's back.

“Suho hyung who is that??” As Chanyeol said this the rest of Exo-k seemed to have heard and came too.

“She's Ri sung I found her...” Suho walked upstairs without another word. Suho set up a bed next to his for her beside and put her down. She had woken up before and she had shown Suho places in Korea he had never been before but she had fallen asleep on the way back. He put up with her because he felt sorry for her losing her parents.

 

Dinner was intense and quiet as they all wanted to question Suho about Ri sung but didn't now how to. As they went to sleep he said goodnight to Sehun who slept in his room.

 

Ri sung woke up panting ,sweating and terrified as her mind kept on recalling that man's death .

She looked around the room and saw Suho sleeping in the next bed. She got out of bed and slipped in to Suho's bed. She turned towards Suho and hugged him and before she knew it she was asleep.

 

Suho woke up at 4 o’clock to find Ri sung in his bed and smiled as he pulled her toward him and hugged her back. He could feel her warmth spread threw him as he fell asleep.

 

Sehun woke up to find Suho hugging Ri sung and fast asleep. He was surprised but the same time he found it was soo cute. He reached over and grabbed his phone from his bedside table.

“Smile for the camera !,” Sehun grinned to himself and took the picture. He ran out of the room wearing his matoki nighties.

“Hyung wake up!” Sehun shook Chanyeol and D.O .

D.O pulled his cover over his head with his blanket and Chanyeol got his pillow and put it on his head.

“ HYUNG!” Sehun did aegyo and Chanyeol sighed rolled like a buffalo and stood up in front of the smiling Sehun.

“ I'll go wake up Baekhyun hyung.” Chanyeol ran out of the room ,walked to Baekhyun's and Kai's room.

“Baekhyun hyung, Kai wake up!” Chanyeol shook them both hard but Kai was a hard sleeper

“Baekhyun hyung... move over so I can slide in to!” Baekhyun did so and Chanyeol got in and fell asleep for two minutes until he heard Sehun” Chanyeol hyung why did you come here and fall asleep again?”Sehun grabbed Chanyeol's foot an dragged him out of bed .

They all wondered why Sehun had told them to wake up and that is was not Suho ; but their question was soon answered.

 

They saw Suho asleep with Ri sung and were shocked with awe! They all quietly sat around Suho and watched with awe.

So when they woke up they were being stared at by five people .This was normal if Suho didn't wake up so he wasn't scared but Ri sung jumped up and hid behind Suho.

The others thought that it was cute that as Suho told them to back away Ri sung peered at them between Suho's arms.

“It's al-right ,” Suho assured Ri sung “these are my friends”

Ri sung trusted Suho with her life so she took Suho's words seriously too. She came out of behind Suho and walked over to Chanyeol (Who was the closest to Suho) and Chanyeol held out his hand for her. She grabbed it and Chanyeol swung her on his lap. She laughed and smiled as she met Exo-k and they laughed with her.

 

Chanyeol and Ri sung raced down the stairs and ran into the kitchen for breakfast with Sehun walking behind them

 

It had been two weeks since Suho had brought Ri sung into the house ; and Suho knew it was time that she was put into an orphanage for adoption. So she could have a real family again.

 

He had found an orphanage but needed to inform the rest of Exo-k about it. It would be hard on them but not as much as it was for Suho. But he had to do it for Ri sung's future.

 

Early next morning Suho woke up everyone for the meeting. Suho put a blanket on Ri sung befor joining the rest downstairs.

 

Ri sung knew straight away something was wrong when she woke to find herself alone in the bedroom. She ran downstairs and heard them debating something. She pressed her ears against the wall and heard Chanyeol “NO! She's part of our family now! We can't send her away!”

Sehun said“ But it's for the best!”

Suho told them “ It's decided then! We'll take her to the orphanage!”

 

Ri sung heard these words and got up put on her shoes and coat and opened the door, Suho caught a glimpse of her just before she ran off into the street.

“WAIT!,” Suho put on his shoes and ran after her with the others behind him! “Why are you running off?”Suho shouted at her.

 

They both croosed the street leaving the rest of Exo-k behind. Suho ran as fast as ever . He knew something was going to happen, he could feel it in his gut.

“stop!” he screamed at Ri sung as she ran across another road. He ran with all his energy out onto the road just in time to throw Ri sung out of the way of a truck coming towards her, but didn't have enough time to save himself too.

 

Ri sung was on one side and Exo-k on the other side and they all screamed as the truck ran Suho over. It tried to stop but it wasn't in time. When it crashed the glass shattered and pierced Suho's heart.

Ri sung ran to Suho's side and held his hand and said “Don't leave me! Don't leave me Suho oppa!!”

She cried for Suho who slowly closed his eyes!

 

Luhan smiled at the laughing Exo-m, the awed Exo-k and the blushing Suho who said “ that would never happen!” and he folded his arms.

 

“Who's next? Hmmmmm...” Luhan looked over at baekhyun and smiled his evil smlie “Baekhyun!”