She said yes. He says ...?

My Arranged Marriage With A Jerk (intense editing!!!)

Daehyun POV 

I heard the phone rang but my mom got it instead. I over heard "she " blah blah "said" blah blah "yes ".

I smirked *the little kid said yes haha this might be a tad bit fun . WAIT SHE SAID YES ?!!?!?!?!*. I rushed towards my mom as she end her call. "Omo Daehyun I was about to go over there to tell you that She agreed to married you !" My mom squeled from what she just said.

"Daehyun what do you say ? Yes?".

My mom explained everthing to me once i got home i was a bit angry at first .but then she told me that the old guy that i loved planned this out .I thought about it at first "hmm Arasso I marry that Yumi girl." Right after iIsaid that my mom squeled as if she was a 16 year old .

"Omma stop it with the squels or i will have hearing problems" .

"Ara Ara oohh now i have to tell your soon to be mother-in-law she'll be excited heheeh" my mom said as she ran to her phone to tell my soon to be mother-in-law the news.

* I hoped i didn't make a regretful choice or I'm screwed *

* Why I am I thinking like a girl right now ???????* oh well i got  a new girl and a pretty one to.Park Yumi Say Hello to your Hubby * I chuckled at my thought " This is going to fun " I smirked .

After a hard day I think I need some sleep .Slowly I drifted off to sleep.Dreaming about something you wouldn't even beleive

It was Yumi .




Yumi's POV 

I was still in the state of shock but it was my choice and hopfully it wasn't a bad one.

I Park Yumi is getting married in 2 weeks . I fell on my bed and reached for my phone to tell Junhee the news lets just hope she doesn't spread it.I dialed her number and called her she picked up . "Hey Yumi . Whats up?"

I sighed "Junhae I'm getting married."

"WHAT??!!??!?!?! TELL ME EVERY DETAIL " I heard her yell on the other line so i moved the phone away from my ear so she doesn't blow out my eardrum. As the conversation go on I told her every detail about the news .

" Don't spread it ok? I don't know if it'll be in the public or not but lets just hope it's not as bad " .

"Arasso . I CAN'T beleive it my Bestfriend id getting married . wait wait Who Is the Bride of Honor??????????".

I chuckled "You who else?" ."YAYYY hehehe well I got to go now goodnight and congrats Yumi Fighting!!" "hmm Fighting."

After I was done with the call I prepped my self for the night and I snuggled into bed all cleaned from my shower and slowly drifted off to sleep, and you wouldn't guess who i was dreaming about.

 

 

 

 

IT WAS DAEHYUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

 

_________________________________________

Yes i know It is a pretty short chapter and sorry for the late update don't kill me But please SUBCRIBE READ COMMENTE!!!!!!! ~^.^~ -FROM ADMIN !!!!!!!!!!!