But ..B-But.. Ok Fine

My Arranged Marriage With A Jerk (intense editing!!!)

-Daehyun POV-

My parents told me to meet them up for today cause theres a dinner happenning at my mom and dads bestfriend house .

As I was done with my quick convorsation with my mom i got to my Red Hot Ferrari and drove off to the University Of Seoul where I am basically learn, hangout ,and make girls crazy.

When i got there my classes flew by quickly now its time for lunch on my way apparently this person had to bump into me she didnt even say sorry rude much. *aish!* I looked behind me who bumped into me it was a girl and i must say she looked smokin from the backveiw .

*smirk* "not bad " Daehyun Said in a low tone.

I arrived at the Cafeteria with My Crew we call ourselves B.A.P and in a second fangirls comes rushing towards us .

In B.A.P We are mostly known for Smarts, Money , and lastly The extremely good looks. I think all of them are a Fact I am good looking aren't I?.As I looked around the cafeteria i notice a girl *she looks like the girl i bumped to* I might actually say this girl is beautiful but I might give her a chance to date but Oh Well no one got time for that .

After classes were all done Me and B.A.P invited me to go some where. 

"Yah!! Daehyun Wanna go to the club with us tonight ?Pick up a few girls?" A tall chubby face mature looking Boy said.

I was thinking about the promise i made with my mom 

*FLASHBACK*

"Daehyun-ah don't forget you have to join the meeting your father and I bestfriend planned tonight.Promise me you will be there and not late " His Mom looking at me hold holdng her pinky out for a pinky promise 

"Arasso Umma I will be there" I made the pinky promise. I kissed her and left to my university

*END OF FLASHBACK*

"Zelo I think I will passed for tonight I got to meet my parents for something "

"Arasso Bye BuzzKill" A guy with purple hair 

"Shut Up Jongup " I said as I went to my Red Ferrari on the way to my car i texted my mom.

-Umma-
Umma whats the address to the place?
_From Daehyun_

a few seconds later 

-My Son-
sweetheart heres the address XXXXXX XXXXXXXX , In Gangnam
_From Umma_

"Gangnam?" I see they are sucessful .

I started the engine and drove my way there of the address.* I wonder whats gonna happen?* As i arrived at this pretty big house but i see that our house is a big bigger . I knocked on the door I waited for it to open.

it open in a few seconds a middle aged women greeted me . "oh Annyeong! Wah You grew up so much I remember you when you were a baby " She smiled "wah you are so handsome !!'" . I akwardly chuckled " Neh annyeonghaeseyo " I grinned and bowed . "come on in " the lady said .

(Yumi's House)                                                                                                                                             (Daehyun's House}

 

As i walked in I saw my parents and another man laughing away I bowed to him as they started to take notice of me .

I sat down next to my parents . "This is our son Jung Daehyun " my mom introduce me . I smiled " you have grown do much ,i remembered you when you were in diapers" the women said .

"This is my Husband Park Joonchae and I am Park Soonmi but from now you will call us-" "DONT SAY IT YET " my parents blurted out leaving me confused . "Sorry, We Forgot " Mr.Park Said .

"hmm I Hope Are daughter Yumi Comes home soo-" she was cut off by the sounds of keys and i heard the door unlock and someone walked in . 

Well that someboday was pretty rude. Right After he/she walked in they went strait upstairs. "Mianae our daughter is a bit rude today" Mrs.Park exclaimed I Nodded . " Yumi Come down here " Mr.Park Shouted .Then I heard footsteps coming down she plopped down onto the sofa looking not really caring. 

*wait a minute isn't she the one i bumped into today?* I smirked looking at her at this angle she looks better than before and that was like 3 hours ago. I Kept glancing at her once in a while. I wouldnt getting some of that .

-Yumi POV-

I felt there were eyes on me I looked up to see Daehyun of B.A.P Looking at me once in a while i was acting like i didn't care. Not really listening to the convorsation until i heard " You Are Getting Married !!" My mom Said Excitedly . I Shot up in the sky " WHAT?!?!!?!?!??! " I shouted " With Who? " I said angrily 

I saw that Daehyun guy smirked at me i sent him a glare . "Well With Our Son Daehyun Of Course " The Lady said .

Daehyun shot strait Up "W-WHAT!!?? " He shouted .My jaw dropped im getting arrangedly married to a guy i dont know who happens to be the kingka of University of Seoul . " You and Yumi Are getting married in 2 weeks ok? " Daehyun dad explained .

I competely went blank i stared at my parents then at Daehyuns Family and I quietly went to my room .Once I got in my room i plopped on my bed * My Life is ruined i always wanted to marry the person i love but its all gone now* .

Daehyun and his family left . My parents knocked to come in "Come in" I said in a low voice. "hey sweetie i hope your not mad" My mom said as she came over to me bed patting my back to comfort me .

"Why shouldn't i be ?" I said sounding like a 5 year old . "We made this promise years ago with the Jung family your Gandfather and the Daehyuns Grandfather decided to Arranged a marriage between their grandchildren when you guys were just born " Your mom sighed "and we cant break that promise they made" .

I got up From my bed "But ..B-But.. Ok Fine I Get Married To Daehyun-ssi" My Mom Squealed of joy and went strait to the phone to call the Jung Family . *what did i just do?*





_____________________________________________________________

 

Hey GUYS!!! Long update today dont forget to 

SUBCRIBE , READ , AND COMMENTE!!!!  Dont be a quiet reader!!