Jealous ? Please I Perfer Protective .

My Arranged Marriage With A Jerk (intense editing!!!)

Daehyun's POV 

I was kind of scared of Yumi's reply to my Tease hofully she didn't mean it .

After Yumi and I got done getting everything we need we got changing in the changing booth . 

I decided to go with a T shirt and swimming trunks since I didn't want other girls in a trance espicailly Yumi with this Beautatious body .

I started to wonder what is taking Yumi so long since it's been like 10 minutes already .

 

 

5 minutes later

 

 

"Daehyun " I heard a faint voice coming behind me .

" What-.....YAH " I stared at Yumi and what she had on at this moment . SHE HAS A 2 PEICE BIKINI ON !!! I ran over to her and immediately covered up her body with a towel.

I mean she looks good ,but I don't want to show everyone my fiance perfect body since it is gonna be mine .

" Yah Are you crazy ? you are wearing a 2 peice !!! Go Change !" I said while looking at the confused face infront me giggling .

"Y-Yah Why are you giggling ?" I asked her since I am pretty confused .

" Haha Are you Jealous oppa ?" She asked once she got done with her laughing session .

" Psh Me ? Jealous ? Please I Perfer Protective . Now go change " I said Shoving her into the changing booth .

 

 

10 minutes later 

 

 

Yumi came out with some shorts and a loose shirt . She is still pretty in her 'still covered up ' self .

" Yah That wasn't your revenge by the way . My revenge is way worse than that " She smiled after that death  sentence while walking to the sea water .

I walked over to Yumi Back hugging her .

" Y-Yahh ! What are you doing ???!?!?! " Yumi Sayed while struggling to get out my hold .

" Honey can't we just get over the revenge stuff please ??? I am sorry for teasing you ." I said while doing some pouting .

 

" HAha you think that will happen oppa . Oppa I have 2 things in this world that I like 1 is sleeping and 2 is food , So Oppa you disturbed one of those things and there is gonna be so extrem- ". I cut her off with a kiss on the cheek . I felt sparks as my lips touch her soft skin .

 

" Honey .. Please ?" I begged her tiny bit .

" A-Arasso " She said blinking a few times , to be honest she looked quite cute in my opinion .

I continue to back hug her in the water , and little by little I held her hands with our fingers interwind . It felt right .

To me it actually felt ...comfortable . Like ...

Like it was ment to be ....

 

 

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys guess what ? We Hit 1000+ Views !!! ^^ I want to give a special thanks to my Viewers , Subbies  , and Upvoters I Love you!!!! Also if you are new to my story don't forget to Subcribe , Vote , and Commente ^^ 

THANK YOU !!! 

~^.^~ ( I know this update is pretty short sorry)