Breakfast With Yumi

My Arranged Marriage With A Jerk (intense editing!!!)

Daehyun's POV 

I Woke up with a huge headche and somewhere different.

"Where am I ??"  I groaned 

" Good morning Drunktard " Someone said behind me. I turned aroud to see Yumi

" YAH What are you doing here!!??" 

" YAH It wayyy to early for you to be yelling. Also I live here it's our couple house." She Said . "Oh" I am living her now .

"Do you need Medicine Drunktard?"She asked

"Why do you keepcallling me Drunktard ?" I complained. "Well isn't it obvious you were drunk last night and you are a retard well to me at least."

"Aish yeah sure this headache is killing me " I answered her question from before .

She came back with some medicine and water .

"Did you do something to it ?" I asked from curiosity . " Ayye I am not that cruel ." I took the medicine and drank the water .

Now I am actually reallyyy HUNGRY!! 

"Yah Drunkie want some breakfast ?" She asked . *Whats with her today?*

"Are you cooking?"

"Who else will cook for you . Your Fariy Godmother -_- ." She said a  bit annoyed 

" Sure Why not I am pretty hungry ."

" Do you want pancakes , eggs, and some bacon ?" 

" Uhm Sure " I said Anything will actually do if I am this hungry.

"Go get ready and take a shower you still reek of soju and alcohol . I will call you down when the food is ready ."

"Ok " I said when already walking up the stairs .

After I got done taking a shower and brush my teeth . I only had a towel around my waist since I couldn't exactly find my clothes.

I walked out to the staircase from the master bedroom .

"Yah Yumi Where is my clothes ?" I said but no reply and walked down a bit more . 

"YAH Yumi Where is my Clothes !?!?" I said still no reply . I gave up and just went strait to the kitchen " Yah-".

I was Staring at the figure infront of me I had to blink a couple of times to see if that is really Yumi . At this very moment I actually think she is ...Pretty.She Was Cooking gracfully. good thing she is gonna be mine WAIT WHAT THE HECK AM I TALKING ABOUT !! Once I got back into reality I remembered why I came down in the first place . 

"Oh yeah Uhm Yumi Where is my clothes ?" 

She turned around in shock to see only a towel around my waist which slowly slid a bit down from walking .

" Oh U-Uhm It's ab stairs I MEANT UP STAIRS it's uhm it's in the Master room Closet on the left you should s-see it ." She stuttered

I chuckled inside because of her cuteness.

"Thanks." I followed her directions and found my clothes and changed into my clothes .

" Daehyun The Food is Done ." I heard Yumi said from downstairs .

"Ok " I responed and went downstairs and into the kitchen to see the table with yummy foods.

"You made this?" i asked her surprisingly.

"Yeah When I was younger my nanny taught me how to cook while my parents were out on buisness trips and all that jazz . Since she didn't have kids she taught me her family cooking recipies and they are Jjang !" She explained to me.

" Ohhh " I said amazed while looking at her then the food.

"Close your mouth or you will drool everywhere . Now lets start eating " She smiled while digging in.

I took a bite of the eggs . It tasted like Heavin in my mouth for a second .

"Wahh This is really good " I am not kidding though . This girl infront of me might be the total package right now .

"Haha Thanks Drunktard "

"Ayye " . I smiled and we continued eating . 

This was a nice breakfast With Yumi.

__________________________________________________________________________

Hey Guys Thanks For Reading Don't Forget to Subcribe , Vote , and Commente ~^.^~ Also A Special thanks to my SUBBIES And Viewers of "Arranged Marriage With A Jerk" we hit 500+ Views !!!

Also I want to give a shoutout to my friend on AFF Go check out her stories. Her Name is BAPbabyz9 her story is in the making so check her out !! Also I making a new story called "Love At Its Finest" I am gonna be writing after I am done with this story so go check it out!