Oppa Who Is She ?

My Arranged Marriage With A Jerk (intense editing!!!)
Daehyun's POV 
 After me Yumi's moment we decided we would take a stroll on the shore of the beach .
It was very romantic I love how our hands fit so well with each other . Her hand was very soft and smooth , and I like the feeling on that ... a lot . After a few minutes Yumi decided to speak up.
 
" Oppa it's getting pretty dark outside . I think we should go home now " Yumi said witha smoth relaxed voice that came out of her pretty pink lips that I Adore .....
 
" Uhm Oppa " Yumi said while waving her hand back and forth in front of my face so I can have a reality check .
 
" Oh Yeah Lets go home" Now that I see it ... It was pretty dark out  . Me and Yumi walked back to the car and drove back home . During the ride Yumi looked like she was about to pass out any minute , but the road bumps isn't gonna let her .
 
"Yumi You should just go to sleep . I will just try not to hit the bumps as much . I will wake you up once we get home ." I said smiling gleefully at her .
 
" Arasso " She said while lowering her seat a bit and getting herself comfortable. I just smiled at her and continue driving home .
  
About 40 minutes later we arrived home it was only 8:20 . I looked over to see the devils sleeping angel comfortable sleeping . Since I had to wake her up I poked her a bit .
 
" Yumi . Baby ~~ wakey wakey " I said while poking her few more times ,but the girl didn't even budge . * This girl reallly must love her sleep * .  
 
" Yumi You have to wake up and get into the house to cook your oppa some food " Yeah Yeah I know but I really am hungry . 
 
" akdjfkw Appa 5 more more minutes knwef " Yumi mumbled about almost half of the sentence . After she said that sentence I got out of the car and went to the passengers side where she was sleeping and open the door . 
This girl is so much work . I took off her seatbelt and carried her out of the car while her body is over my right shoulder . And Out of nowhere Yumi woked up magically and started abusing my back .
 
" YAHH What Are YOU Doing !?!?!?! Put me down right now you crazy !!! " Yumi half screamed and shouted . 
 
" Ayee Shhh or we will get complaints from neighbors " I said calmly 
 
" Then can you just let me Down " She said a bit annoyed .
 
" Hmm let me think . UH No . This is your punishment for not waking up " I heard her sighed after I finished my sentence so I entered the house and took off my shoes with me feet ,and ran strait up the stairs. I went towards the master bedroom . 
 
" Oppa Where are we going !!! " Yumi Complained . After that I plopped Yumi on our bed and I gave myself and invatation and plopped myself next to her while my arm around her small slim waist . I looked down to see me future to be wife blushing like crazy . 
 
" O-Oppa what are y-you doing ?" Yumi stuttered which I found completely cute.
 
" Yumi I want to try something new ." I said in a suductive voice while whispering in her ear while my lips touching her soft cheeks I gave her a peck .
 
" Like W-What ?" She said while her cheeks are blushing madly . I Moved even closer to her while her back touching my body which gave me shivers almost .
 
" I want to try .... Something .. new .. On your menu because I am Starving " I said with a hint of tease in there while hugging her even close to me .
 
" Yah Oppa you couldve just said so !! I thought You thinking of something else . " Yumi Exclaimed when her cheeks got beet red again .
I chuckled "Tsk Tsk my Yumi has a inappropriate mind tsk tsk " But I wouldn't blame the postition we were in was kind of new for us .
Her legs are tangled up with mine and both of my arms around her waist while she was holding them , and also my face nuzzled up in her neck . It felt .... It felt nice . 
 
"Ayye please So Oppa What do you ...want to Eat ? " Yumi asked me with her now calm voice.
 
" Anything is fince since I know now whatever you cook is delicious " I smiled while looking at the girl infront of me chuckling softly . 
 
" Then can you let go of me so I can cook for you Drunkkie " I smiled trying to get out of grip .
 
" No not yet . In a little bit ,but for now lets stay like this for a bit ... It feels nice " I said while snuggling with her . 
About 5 minutes later I had to let Yumi go so she can cook . While she was cooking I went behind her and gave her a backhug . 
 
" So what are you cooking ? " I Looked over shoulder to see her cutting her very thin slices of meat . 
 
" Oh I am cooking Shabu Shabu Drunkkie " She giggled a bit at the end which made it fine for her to call me drunkkie since I didn't mind hearing her voice.
 
" Ok It sounds delicious " I smiled " Is There anything I can help you with anything ? " 
 
" Oh Yeah Oppa there is can you cut up the Oninions into small peices ? " She said to me while smiling . 
 
" Oh sure , But how though ? " I asked since I haven't really ever cooked before .
 
" Uhm Ok Just do it like this ." Yumi Demonstrated for me .  
 
" Oh Ok I think I got it ." I cutted up the oninion and other veggies how Yumi taught me . 
 
After about 40 minutes it was 9:30 and we finished the food . 
I went to get the burner for the shabu shabu broth . After the hard work Yumi and I finally ate . I got a peice of the meat and cooked it up for Yumi . 
" Here say Ahh " I tried to attept to feed Yumi . Which obbiviously failed since she took the meat off me chopsticks with her and ate it . She just giggled afterwards .
 
" Here oppa Say Ahhh " Yumi said I knew she would feed me . I said ahh for Yumi to feed me , but she ate it instead . 
 
" Ayyeee Arasso I see how you is . " I frowned and ate my food . 
 
" Aww come on oppa Fine here I'll feed you now " Yumi said while holding up a peice of meat the looked amazing . I Opened my mouth and Yumi fed me . 
 
" Hehe It's Yummy " I smiled at her . We continued eating until we were done with the food . Afterwards we did dishes together .
 
" Yumi Look at me ." I said with a handful of bubbles in my hand .
 
" What ?" Yumi turned around to get booped with bubbles .  " OPPA ! " Yumi said who is now chasing me with bubbles in her hands . When she finally caught me she gave me a bubble beard . When we got done with our bubble war washed up and decided to watch tv before going to bed . 
 
" What do you wan-" Yumi couldn't finished her sentence because we heard the bell rang from our front door . 
 
" Who would be doing here so late ? " I asked Yumi she just shrugged . 
 
" I will get it ." Yumi said going towards the door and opening it up . 
 
" Uhm Oppa There's a girl here and she's asking for you . " 
 
" Who is it .." I ranned towards the door to only see someone I never wanted to see in my life again .
 
"Oppa Who Is She?" Yumi Said while coming over to my side and holding my arm . 
 
" Why Are you here ? " I asked the deviled woman 
 
" Nice seeing you again too... Daehyun "
 

______________________________________________________

Hey Guys Here is my update I hope it is long enough since you guys wanted longer chapters so I tried me best to make a longer chapter ! Well Thank you for subbies for the 40 subbies and also my veiwers for the 1200+ views!!! Also If you Are new Don't forget to Subscribe , Vote , and Commente !!

Also if you don't mind can you guys check out my next story that is gonna come out hopefully soon !

Link : http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/573354/love-at-its-finest-romance-schoollife-exo-love-luhan-ocs