Y-YAHH WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!?!?!

My Arranged Marriage With A Jerk (intense editing!!!)

Yumi's POV

I woke up after my somewhat good night sleep. I sighed "I guess I'm engaged now ." I got up from my bed and walked to the bathroom and got eady for university . Isn't it funny how one day I wake up single and the next I woke up engaged ? I got ready and picked oout my outfit for today

Simple but comfy. I walked out the door saying byr to my parents and set off to the university.

 

After all the lectures and learning .Also today Junhee was telling me she cant believe that im gonna get married to one of the kingkas in school. To be honest I can't either . Right i was about to enter my car my phone rang it was my mom .

"Oh Umma why did you called ?" 

" Yumi Honey I am gonna give you the address of your new place. Me and your father thought it was about time you move out. I will send you the address and I packed all your stuff they are at the house .Also if you try to come home I'm locking you out of the house." 

" YAH UMMA-" I said as my mom cut me off I was confused at the moment then my phone ding that was probably umma sending me the address . I took a look at the address and but it in the GPS and lets it do its job . 

" I can't belive they just kicked me out " Talking to myself. 

After following the GPS I Stopped at my "House" to me Its like a Mansion oh well . I walked in the manision like I expected big and Mom so decorated this mansion . I took views of places then I hit the Masters Bedroom .
 

Hmmm nice . 

 I got some food ready for myself and ate it. Even though I am rich I know how to cook my mom and dad were always at meetings and boring stuff . So when i was younger I watched my nanny cooked and I basically learned it from her. 

After i was done with my meal I decided to hit the hay. but before I do I took a shower and all that girly stuff you know . I got in the cozy bed and slowly very slowly started drifting to bed.

Before i was close to having a goodnight sleep I heard the front door opened.

My Eyes opened quickly then I got out from my bed and tippy toed to the door and opened it and walked down the spiraling stair case. The lights were on in the kitchen . 

I slowly walked towards the kitchen and I something very disturbing '

 " Y-YAH WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE ????? AND WHY ARE YOU PEEING IN THE SINK ?!?!?!?! "

I screamed at Daehyun Uhm more like drunktard Daehyun. I looked away as soon as possible and then about 15 seconds lateer i heard snoring. I turned around and saw Daehyun all passed out . "Yah" I poked him to see if hes really passed out.

"Aishh" I carried Daehyun to the couch and let him sleep there . 

Why was he here anyways . I checked his pockets for his cellphone . I found it a couple a seconds later then I unlocked it . 

"Stupid boy dosn't even has a password ." 

The first thing that popped up was the exact same message I got from umma 

- from Umma

This is your new house Daehyun heres the adress xxxxx-xxxxx

"WAIT A MINUTE THAT MEANS I"M LIVING WITH JUNG DAEHYUN. THIS ISN'T MY HOUSE IT'S OUR HOUSE!!!!!"

"Let me sleep " muttered Daehyun 

* Umma how could you played me like that * 

I looked at the peaceful daehyun sleeping oh that reminds me I need to go to sleep. I stood up and right before I left I heard

" Goodnight .....Yumi..." Then snores afterwards. . What the heck ? I went back to the master bedroom and got on the bed and drifted asleep. 

But most of the time I kept thinking  what Daehyun said to me . 

*Goodnight Daehyun."

 

 

 

 

 

 

__________________________________________

Hey Guys Heres My Update Thank You Also for Subcribing Aswell !!!Also if you are new Don't Forget To Subcribe ,Vote, and Comment  <3