Fake Couple

Accidentally In Love

"kriiiing.. wake up wake up..... kriiiing wake up wake up" hm... I open one of my eyes and close it again, I try to reach my alarm when I almost reach it my door opens

"Lee Ji Eun! You-" brukkk I fall from my bed.

"huaa... why always me?! why I always fall! yesterday I fell and now I fall again!" I'm yelling at myself, then I see someone standing in front of me my manager Tae Hee unni looks really upset right now.

"Unni.... umm hi? why are you her-" I'm scared right now, usually if Tae Hee unni come to my room like something's not going right

"Ji Eun ah! do you that I'm busy?! I will not come here unless something really important!" she cut me before I finish my words, of course I know. Kim Tae Hee, who doesn't know her, she's really famous but she decided to be my manager also.

"I-I know.. I'm sorry Unni" I don't want to make her angry, really. Tae Hee unni seem to calm down a bit now..

"listen Ji Eun, are you in relationship right now?"

huh? relationship? Yong Hwa oppa did not confess to me or anything, ah don't tell me yesterday he wanted to say that he likes me, but because of a mess at his his party yesterday he didn't had chance so he told Tae Hee unni??

"he told you so?! ahh!! yay! I love you unni!" I hug her, I'm really happy right now.

"he... told me? so it's true that you are dating him right now. Come on we have an appointment with him and his manager. Go take a bath, you smell bad" Tae Hee unni look confused, but I don't care. I will meet him again yay!

"okkie dokkie" I choose my favorite clothes and go inside the bathroom

"huh... she always making problems. I hope nothing bad will happen" Tae Hee unni is really worried.

about 30 minutes later we are here at the meeting place, Tae Hee unni was irritated while waiting for me. I'll meet Yong Hwa oppa again, but why Tae Hee unni said he will come with his manager before? hmm, maybe he need permission from his manager.

"hihihi" I'm really happy right now, this place is really amazing with romantic environment or it just my brain thinking that everything here are romantic but this place is really quiet

Tae Hee unni look at me with a 'what happen to this girl' face, but it's okay hehe I don't really mind it.

"ah! Kim Tae Hee ssi! Lee Ji Eun ssi!" someone calling us, ah that must be Yong Hwa oppa's manager but where is he?

I take a sit beside Tae Hee unni and the seat beside me is empty, could it be that Yoon Hwa oppa shy?

"ah hello Song Seung Hun ssi, where is he?" yeah where is he? Tae Hee unni asks Song Seung Hun ssi.

"he's in the toilet, ah there he is" when I look at him..

"huaa!! why are you here?! where is Yong Hwa oppa?!"   Why is he here?! urghh I look at Tae Hee unni with a confused face.

"Yong Hwa oppa? hah? it's Jang WooYoung, so all this time you thought that it was Yong Hwa ssi?" Tae Hee unni look confused but then she looks like holding her laugh.

"stupid" That words came out, not really loud but can makes me upset and embarrassed.

"so what we are doing here..?!"

"are you really that stupid or what?" he look at me with his pokerface, I can't take it! I hate this guy, he really knows how to make someone mad.

"We are here to talk about you two, look at this" Tae Hee unni shows us pictures from her Ipad.

"ha?!..." the pictures of me when I fell and I kiss him?! wha-t?!

"unni! what is this? and why did I kiss him?! unni what should I do?!" I'm really panicked right now, what should I do! my first should be with my prince, oh no.. I kiss a witch... I look at him with panicked face, is this why I felt my lip touched something yesterday?

"sigh..." wha-t...? he only sigh like that..? moreover his expression looks like nothing happened. How come he can be this calm!

"that pictures already seen by all of your fans right now maybe, and look at this" Song Seung Hun ssi show us some articles

'WooYoung 2pm is in relationship with IU, will their fans approve them?' and a some of our fans comment

'I don't want WooYoung oppa to be in relationship, but I allow him this time because he's with IU hehe'

'WooYoung oppa and IU unni I hope you both long last, we love this couple'

"IU we love you so its okay for you to have a boyfriend"

oh my God... At first I thought that they will not approve but I was wrong and that even worse!

"if we say that you both are not a couple, don't you think that this will make both of Lee Ji Eun and Wooyoung's fans sad? Tae Hee ssi and I have already thought about this"

"Song Seung Hun ssi is right, then what should we do?" I look at Tae Hee unni and his manager, but I don't want to look at him.

"we decided that you two must fake this and become a fake couple, no one else except us can't know about this" I look at Tae Hee unni, I don't believe what she said. Why? I don't want to be his girlfriend, I like someone already and this is too much.

"what?! with her? no, I refuse" finally he spoke, I thought that he will do it.

"like I want to do it! no no.. no way!" if I become his fake girlfriend what about Yoon Hwa oppa? what if he saw this picture?! ah my first love...

"you must or you will get more scandals bad effects and there's a possiblity that you will gain more anti-fans" Tae Hee unni look at me with serious face, I don't want to gain more anti-fans. But what about Yong Hwa oppa?

"no, I don't want to lie to my fans.." WooYoung stands up and walk out from this room. Maybe he really wants his fans to trust him but what about his and my career?

"WooYoung ah! emm, please excuse us for a while please.. I'll bring him back" then Song Seung Hun ssi run to him, I just really don't know what to do right now.

"Ji Eun? are you okay? I'll give you time to think about it" Tae Hee unni really concerned about me, if she's not here I don't know what to do.

My fans or my love.. that's something I must choose, I can't be greedy this time but can I lie to anyone about this? I'm not really good at lying. My fans or my love..? Ok then I've decided, yup I need to choose the most important thing to me even if it's hurt.

"yeah.. thanks unni. But I... I think I can be his fake girlfriend" Is this okay? It's for my fans so it is okay, yeah its okay. I convince myself.

WooYoung's POV

I don't care about this, I'll do anything exept become someone's boyfriend even if it's fake. I also have feelings, and it's true that I don't want to lie to my fans.

"WooYoung ah! you! why did you walk out just like that? don't you know that it's really hard to have meeting like this with them?" Hyung looks at me angrily

"I know, but hyung I can't do this" I try to calm down.

"why?" why? it's because I have feelings too! I thought that hyung understands me why I refuse this.

"is it because of her?" I look at him startled, he does know my feelings.

"listen to me, you know what will happen if you said that you are not IU's boyfriend? your fans will decrease and maybe will become anti-fans, and its not only your fans but also her fans. What if they think that you dump IU? more anti-fans and there is possibility that you will be kick out from 2pm and you will be jobless, what if Tiffany knows that you are jobless. We don't know whether she still likes you or not" Hyung said that with a serious face.

I know that she will always like me but I started to doubt it and what if I get kick out from this group? I guess I really have no choice

"lets go back and opologize to them" I follow him back to the meeting place. It's not my fault why should I opologize, it was all that girl's fault.

I sit back and keep quiet, I glance at this girl. She's really quiet unlike before, I guess she must had agree with this.

"I'm sorry to leave you both here, can we continue?" Hyung opologize to them, why he opologize? it's not his fault at all.

"Ji Eun had agree with this Idea, what about you WooYoung ssi?" her manager ask me, so it's true that she had agree with this. I don't have any choice.

"yeah." Is this okay? I hope it is

 

 

 

 

 

Hi! this is pangtoacc hehe anyway I hope you like this chapter.

20120526_iu_suzy1.jpg

I'm one of Suzy and IU's fans. They are amazing >.<