I need to explain it

Accidentally In Love

"ding dong ding dong" who's that? what time is it now? hmm 6 am, who comes this early, I'm half asleep walking to my door

 
"who's thaat?" Drukk... 
 
"a-ahh, what is this?!" I'm fully awake after my foot hit something.
 
"Lee Ji Eun! ding dong ding dong" ah yeah someone's out there
 
"waiitt" I open the door then I see Suzy looking at with a serious expression
 
"why so slow?! ah! are you really dating WooYoung??" she really is an impatient person.
 
"hmm.. yeah..." I answer lazily, I don't care anymore and I don't want to talk about it right now.
 
"is that really true...? what about your prince charming?" ah! Yung Hwa oppa! I haven't opologize to him, I need to meet him! but what should I say to him?
 
"ah! Suzy ah.. what should I do?? I wanna cry right now, you know I made such a mess at his last party. Should I meet him today?" she put on her shoes back while I was talking to her.
 
"hey? what are you doing?" why did she do that? 
 
"hey come on! let's go meet him right now!" she pulls my hand, wait.. meet him? what! when she open the door and walk out, I stopped her.
 
"Suzy ah! wait! it's still 6 am, maybe he's still sleeping now! and can't you see my appearance? I've just woke up" she stopped and take a look at me, then she start laughing
 
"you look... great with that panda pajama.. hahaha" she really can't see the situation, what if I meet Yong Hwa oppa with this pajama and messy hair.
 
we both went inside, and I took a bath about 20 minutes while Suzy reading my magazines. I heard she laughing so hard by herself, is she crazy? then I walk out from my bathroom.
 
"why are you laughing so hard?" and she shows me a page from my magazine. Then I saw my pictures that night at oppa's party, ugh my face was really bad here.
 
"You look pretty here" so this is why she laughing really hard before, I smack her face with this magz purposely.
 
"aw... hehe.." then her phone rings, well maybe she's busy. While today is my free time, no work at all.
 
"looks like I need to go, oh yeah don't forget to opologize to your prince! the faster the better. Bye!" then she left me alone in my room. She's right, I need and want to see him right now. I change my clothes and went to see him.
 
20 minutes later
"how stupid..." I forgot that it's still to early for him to come to his work, when I ask his manager about him he said that he will come about 2 hours later. "what should I do now?" 
 
"Ji Eun ah!" when I turn my back, someone's calling my name. Could it be Yong Hwa oppa? so we were meant to be destined, when I turn to see him..
 
"what are you doing here?" my hopes gone.. wait who is he..? ah hmm Lee Jung? not Lee Hyun?
 
"who-? ah!! Lee Jong Hyun oppa?" I remember him, he was in the same drama with me and Yong Hwa oppa. He's also one of C.N Blue members.
 
"how can you forget me? oh yeah, what are doing here? looking for someone?" he walk closer to me, wow.. he's really tall.
 
"um yeah, I was looking for Yong Hwa oppa But they said it's still too early. Oh yeah what are you doing here at this time?" their manager said that they will not come this early
 
"ohh.. he's still sleeping right now maybe. I want to practice and do something here, want to accompany me while waiting for him?" then I nod. While on the way to his practice room I talk many things with him.
 
"oppa? you are good already but you still practicing, hmm maybe I should have more practice like you hehe" I compliment him, he is really amazing person to me. In replay he chuckles and smile.
 
"I'm not that good, sometimes I still make mistakes" we are almost reach the practice room, it is really big with complete instruments
 
"everybody makes mistakes, if not then you are a robot" I don't pay attention at his reaction, I'm amaze by this room. I touch one of the guitars, I wonder if Yong Hwa oppa ever touch this the same like I did. I smile to myself with realizing that I was watched by Jong Hyun oppa. 
 
"do you like guitar? you smiled to it when you touched it" I look at him and at that time the door opens.
 
he wears a dark blue jacket and black trousers, he looked really amazing and cool. I can't stop staring at him.
 
"ah, Jong Hyun? Ji Eun? what are you doing here?" I hold my breath, Yong Hwa oppa is here what should I do!? hmm, I.. I should opologize right now, but there's Jung Hyun oppa right now.. no the faster the better.
 
"Yong Hwa oppa I'm sorry for making a mess for your party 2 days ago, I'm sorry I can't kept balanced and fall, I'm sorry I don't even say Hi to you. I'm really sorry, I..I hope you can forgive me but-" I'm talking non stop but and really fast without looking at him but then he cut my words 
 
"it's okay, seriously? you thought that I was angry at you? of course not" he laughs at me yeah I deserve that but thank goodness he didn't get angry at me. I forgot that Jung Hyun oppa is still there, he looks confused
 
then Yong Hwa oppa explain it to him, and he laughs at me too. 
 
"hey you know what, she came at 7 am and waiting for you until I came and ask her to accompany me" Whatt he told him about it!
 
"wha-t!! no!! I just here by chance" so embarrassing, I don't want to look at him. My face must be really red right now. Ughh it can get any worse right...?
 
"kruyuk..." Obviously it can.. my stomach... oh yeah I haven't eaten anything since morning, but why do my stomach crying now.. in.front.of.Yong.Hwa.oppa 
 
"I'm hungry, hey Ji Eun, Jung Hyun lets go find some foods" huh? did he just help me?maybe yes because he's my prince.
 
"hmm no for me, I still need to practice. You both can go without me, have a nice date!" wait is this a date? ah, my face must be red right now.. ughh. Just me and Yong Hwa oppa hehehe is this a dream? if yes don't let me wake up.
 
"Ji Eun?" wait.. what am I doing? He might think that I'm scary, I just keep laughing before. how stupid
 
"ah, no hehe lets keep going" 
 
WooYoung's POV
 
I wake up in the morning, thinking what should I say to Tiffany. I really don't know what should I do, will she forgive me? but if she doesn't like me then of course she will not angry at me, but still if she does? I broke her heart and also mine but I can't tell the real reason why I have a girlfriend. 
 
"tok tok" someone's knocking my door, I get up and open it. It must be other members of 2pm, I live in the dorm with them.
 
"hey, WooYoung ah? something's wrong huh? I've heard that you have girlfriend now, hm she's IU huh? you're lucky" that's Taecyeon hyung, his room is beside mine. 
 
"lucky? why?" I get confused, why is it lucky to date her? she's just a trouble maker, I'd be the luckiest boy in the world if I can date Tiffany.
 
"what? are kidding me? she's pretty you know and there's no bad rumors about her" ugh there he goes, he knows everything about the media and also girls.
 
"yeah, ah hyung I need get ready" I want to explain this to Tiffany, I will tell her everything. I don't care about anything, I just don't want to misunderstood. I hope she understands.
 
"ready for what?"
 
"to clear everything" maybe he confused but I don't care, I need to say sorry to her as soon as possible.
 
about 30 minutes later, I'm here at SM Entertainment. I've tried to call her but she didn't answer my call, maybe she's really angry at me. She always answers my call even when she's mad.
 
I ask someone there where is she, they said that she's in the practice room. I walk a bit faster than usual, because I feel like I'll never meet her again if I walk slowly.
 
I open the practice door, and I saw her practice her dancing alone. She doesn't realize that I'm watching her until she finished. When she sees me she looked startled but then she ignores me.
 
"hey.. Fany?" she keeps ignore me, she look really upset right now and keep dancing. The room is silence and only the foot steps I can hear, this is awkward. What should I do?
 
"Row, row, row your boat, Gently down the stream. Merrily, merrily, merrily, merrily, Life is but a dream." I sing that song as she dancing, I keep singing with different tone. 
 
"Ya! Jang WooYoung!" finally she stops dancing and looking at me. Angry women are scary..
 
"hey.. I want to say sorry and explain everything to you" I stand up and hold her hand, then I embrace her. 
 
she do the same as I am, she has forgiven me. I feel miserable this time, should I explain it to her? should I tell her that I'm not dating anyone right now? yeah I don't want to see her hurting like this
 
"WooYoung ah.. You are not going to leave me alone right? as a bestfriend.." she whispers really slow but it still breaks my heart, I know that this will hurt her.
 
"of course not, after all you are everything to me. hehehe so smile okay? I promise I'm not gonna leave you alone" I look at her face and smile.
 
"okay... If you break your promise... you will get a very serious punishment from me! heh heh" she smiles to me, this is why I like her. She always forgives me and she never hold grudge on someone.
 
"yeah, anyway... why are you alone here? where are the other members?" as long as I know they always practice here together.
 
"hmm? hehe I told them that you will come today, they left me here so I can talk to you alone. I must say thanks to them later on" She sit on the floor as she said that.
 
"how do you know that I'll come?" I follow her to sit on the floor beside her.
 
"hmm...  just a feeling heh heh heh.." she smiled mysteriously, I pinch her cheeks lightly.
 
"WooYoung ah.. do you like her more than me?" she asks me hesitately, she looks a bit scared of what will I say.
 
"who do you think?" I wanted to a bit but then she get up and walk to the door, I didn't know that she will get angry.
 
"Tiffany! of course I like you more, I just want to tease you a bit" then she stops and look back at me with her tongue out 
 
" so do I blehh... hahaha" she makes a fool of me, but somehow I feel relieved. We both laugh at each other.
 
"hm You know what... I'm not dating anyone right now" she looked at me suprised and confused
 
"what?"
 
"yeah, my manager asked me to be her fake boyfriend because of the 'accident', you know what I mean right? at the party... you don't need to worry ok? I'm not leaving you" 
 
"WooYoung ah.. hehehe I thought so, it was weird someone with cold personality like you suddenly got a girlfriend without me knowing it huh, then it is ok to be with my childhood friend without her knowing right?" She look realived and happy, yeah this is right. I can't stand it when she showed me a sad face. We talked and laughed about many things but then her phone rings.
 
"Oppa! where are you now?... ahh I'm here with WooYoung, oh? okay! hehe" She looks happy, was it something good? She finished talking.
 
"what is it?" 
 
"Oppa wants to meet us at ___ restaurant! so lets go! I'm really hungry" she holds my hand and pull me, I decided to follow her.