unexpected

Accidentally In Love

 

Ji Eun's POV
 
it's been so long for me to attend a variety show like this and yeah I love them! sometimes after finish all of my work if I have a chance I will watch some of variety shows I like.  
 
Sometimes they're just so funny that I can't stand it and laugh really hard, sometimes Suzy accompany me to watch and she said that nothing's funny which makes me confused about her, when there's nothing funny about the show she laughed really hard while me just sit awkwardly beside and looking at her. 
 
We are different, not only about that but also our fashion taste. She likes to be a bit cute while me random clothes as long as it is comfortable for me. She's really fast while me a bit slow, she doesn't like noodles which makes me feel she's kind of weird because almost everyone likes noodles. Yeah that's us, we are so different but that what makes us complete. 
 
"Ji Eun, we've arrived. What were you thinking about?" oh.. yeah I forgot that I'm on the way to the variety shows. I wondered who'll be my partner? I'm so excited, I like to meet new people and make new friends.
 
"umm.. nothing just random things. So what should I do first?" we stop at the main lobby of this place and it is really amazing, I like this place well maybe it's a good sign.
 
"You'll just do what they said, first of all you will meet the host and your partner will be and he'll ask some questions about you and your partner. Oh I forgot to tell you that they have already chosen you partner" Tae Hee unni explain it to me, anyway who'll be my partner? Yong Hwa oppa? hihihi well I still have a hope right? who knows that he'll be my partner.
 
"who? is he someone I knew?" 
 
"You'll see later, let's go inside" I'm really curious right now, it's like when I was a child when the teacher give partner project and she will choose our partner. I followed Tae Hee Unni inside.
 
Not only the lobby but also inside of this building is really amazing, I saw some people walking really fast and some doing stuff with their laptop, they look really busy. I keep looking at them until a voice of a man called my name and Tae Hee Unni.
 
I saw him, he has a funny and friendly face a guess. It's good then, I hope I can work well in this show.
 
"Ji Eun, this is Mr Kang that will be your host and Mr Kang this is Lee Ji Eun" we shake hands, he smile at me.
 
"I look forward to work with you" He said with a friendly tone, I smile in return
 
"me too Mr Kang hehe" after that he shows me the way to the shows place I think.
 
"Lee Ji Eun ssi, I'll explain more about the shows. As you know you are chosen by the majority vote and you'll be with your partner for about 2 or 3 weeks with us and live in the same house. You will have so much fun with us so don't worry and we'll record all the things happen during the shows. That's okay right?" Mr Kang explain it to me while showing us the place.
 
"okay! by the way Mr Kang who'll be my partner, no one told me not even Tae Hee unni. I'm really curious you know" 
 
"is that true? but we know that you will like your partner, he's someone you like" I open my eyes widely, is he Yong Hwa oppa? omg... then I'll spend everyday with him! I keep smiling to myself, can you imagine to be with the one you like everyday? I can't wait really.
 
I didn't  realize Tae Hee's unni expression at that time. I keep daydreaming until I heard Mr Kang's Voice.
 
"ah there he is.. Song Seung Hun ssi! WooYoung ssi!" ah there he is.. WooYo- wait..!? WooYoung ssi? hah?! why him?? I look at Tae Hee unni, I need an explaination.
 
"Unni! why him?" I whisper.
 
"why? he's your 'boyfriend' now. Remember people are everywhere so you need to act like a couple" I'm speechless right now, what should I do? I look at him, our eyes met. He look surprised too, I bet his manager did not tell him his partner is 'me' 
 
"Mr Kang... he's my partner...?" how to act like a couple? I don't know, but maybe he knows.. but he.. argh hopeless.
 
"yup! aren't you happy to meet your boyfriend! oh come on! you two don't be shy" he push me closer to WooYoung. I just stand there awkwardly.
 
"er.. hi..? eheheh..." Urgh what have I said, he's looking at me like I'm a freak... 
 
"excuse me, can I take her somewhere" WooYoung hold my hand and drag me somewhere in a quiet place. What is he doing?! what is he gonna say?!
 
"not too long okay! young couple nowdays are cute" said Mr Kang as we walked out from the room
 
he stop dragging me in a more quiet room, and now he facing me.
 
"Lee Ji Eun ssi! what are you doing here?! ah I forgot we are the same, seriously why it has to be you?" he looked upset, he let go my hand.
 
"I.. I don't know, They said something like majority vote. Then you must be chosen by your fans. I think" he look confused while I explain it to him
 
"wha..t? majority vote? hyung did not say anything about that.. wait a minute.. It must be your manager and hyung" he drag me again, why is he always drag people like that! and what about  unni and his manager? 
 
we are back in our first place, I saw unni, Mr Kang and WooYoung's manager talking, and laughing something like that.
 
"Hyung! why did you lie to me?" without realizing it he let go my hand, he didn't need to shout like that. I bet to be his manager is really hard and I'm amazed how Song Seung Hun ssi able to be with him almost everyday