The Demon

Accidentally In Love

"one dolsot bibimbab please" Yong Hwa oppa order the food first. This is a really simple but pretty restaurant, I like it so much well maybe it's because I'm here with him. This feels like a dream with me and my prince inside.

 
I look at the menu and search for my favorite food, but there's no noodles so I order the same menu with him. The waiter taking back our menu.
 
"Ji Eun ah can I ask you something?" I look at him, he looks at me with serious face. Is it something bad?
 
"yeah, what is it?" 
 
"hmm.. no hehe nevermind. Anyway can I ask my sister to come here? she realy likes this restaurant and she's not so far from here" He changes the topic, maybe it's not that important.
 
"sure hehe" I still want to be alone with him though but I want to know his sister.
 
He calls her sister. About 10 minutes our foods come, but we are still waiting for oppa's sister. 
 
"ah! Fany! WooYoung ah!" ah they are here, so his sister's name is Fany? and WooYo- wait.. WooYoung? I tried to look at the boy behind oppa's sister, I hope its not him..
 
It's him... agh why is he here?? the demon comes, what should I do what should I do?! 
 
"Oppa! and..? ah IU! I'm one of your fans! oppa you did not tell me that you are here with IU" ah.. then I see a pretty girl with a bright smiles, isn't she's Tiffany? one of Girl's Generation? She's oppa's sister?? 
 
"err.. hi? You look prettier in real person" I smile awkwardly, then I try to look at the demon, WooYoung ssi. He looked surprise at first but then he changed into his normal cold face.
 
"WooYoung ah! what are you doing? Isn't she's your girlfriend, you two look like a stranger" Oppa why did you do that to me? what should I do? maybe I should say hi.
 
"er hi WooYoung ssi, ehehe.." this is awkward, he just look at me with a cold face. Can't he smile or say something? he's not a robot right? 
 
"ah, what do you want to order? we've order already" Yong Hwa oppa asks them while me just sitting beside the demon and the prince awkwardly.
 
"WooYoung ah.. what should I order? anyway, what do you want? ah! this! you must try this ddukbokkie" Tiffany looks really enthusiast, and they look really close.
 
"hmm okay then if you said so" WooYoung ssi smiled? he never smiled at me all this time. Cih.. I never thought that he could smiles like that, I thought that maybe he's a real human robot.
 
Tiffany and WooYoung call the waiter and order the food, seeing WooYoung ssi with this attitude makes me feel weird and I don't know ahh...
The waiter writes the menu but she looks really happy when she sees us 
 
"Tiffany and Yong Hwa oppa can I ask for a signature. IU and WooYoung oppa can I also have your signature, you both really look good together!" she's really excited.
 
"what's your name?" I smile and ask her name, she looks surprise but then she quickly tell her name.
 
"Jung Min Mi" Jung Min Mi? her name is really pretty, I bet that her parents love her so much.
 
"Jung Min Mi... yup here, your name is really pretty hehe" I give her my signature.
 
"and here from me, please keep support us in the future. Ok?" Tiffany gives her signature and so Yong Hwa oppa and WooYoung ssi
 
"of course I will! oh yeah, I heard that WooYoung oppa and IU unni will be in Milky Couple variety show! can't wait to see you both there, I'll always watch it! thank you so much for the signatures unnis and oppas"
 
huh? what variety show? Tae Hee unni did not tell me anything maybe WooYoung ssi knows something. I look at him, our eyes met but looks like he didn't know anything. Maybe she's wrong.
 
when Tiffany and Wooyoung's food comes, we started to eat. We talk about many things, not 'we' actually sometimes it just me, Yong Hwa oppa and Tiffany and sometimes it just him, WooYoung oppa and Tiffany. I wonder can we be friends? I guess not, not only ignore me but sometimes he even gave me a cold look when our eyes met.
 
"Yong Hwa oppa, I didn't know that you are the brother of Tiffany Girl's Generation. I really adore Girl's Generation" Yong Hwa oppa and Tiffany just laugh, I really like this situation where we can talk like this
 
"stupid.. " his words was just so soft like murmured to himself but it was really clear when I heard that, I forgot for a while that there's the demon here. He really can change my mood 180 degree.
 
"hahaha, It's not that stupid you know. Maybe IU was just really busy with her work so she never watched TV or something" Tiffany heard his words also, well yeah maybe I was busy or too lazy to watch infotainment.
 
we had finished our food and it's our time to go back. Yong Hwa oppa need to go to his practice room in hurry while Tiffany asked WooYoung ssi to her back to her work place. They left me here alone.
 
I call taxi and went back home with a smile on my face, I was really happy this morning. I felt like I'm closer to Yong Hwa oppa just now. It still 1 am, what should I do now? I did not have any work today, no concert or drama. I should go to my practice room, I want to improve my singing like the way Jung Hyun oppa. 
 
WooYoung's POV
 
After breakfast I escorted Tiffany back, she said she need to hurry because the other members already there.
 
I'm on the way to my practice room with other 2pm members. I was a bit startled when I saw that girl with Yong Hwa, she looked a bit surprise too. She likes Yong Hwa I guess, when the first time we made this agreement she thought that I was him. Well, I don't Really care about that.
 
I've arrive at JYP entertainment. I park my car in my favorite place, I love this parking place 'cause it has many trees. I walk inside to my practice room 
 
"ah! WooYoung ah!" someone's calling me, then I see Seung Hun hyung. Is there something wrong? 
 
"you have to attend this variety show, It has a good ratings and now is the most popular variety show in Korea. This will be good for your popularity" I look at the documents he showed me. 
 
"this is-" 
 
"ah yeah, this show is to tell how good your relationship with someone that is chosen to be your partner. We don't know yet who will be your partner here" hyung cut me before I'm finished. Looks like he doesn't want me to reject this, and yeah this will improve my popularity. 
 
"hm, okay then" hyung looks a bit suspicious because he looked really happy when I accept this or it is just my feeling.
 
"WooYoung ah! we need to practice!" Taecyeon called me from the practice room.
 
"ah, Hyung I need to go" 
 
"yeah, oh don't forget this show will started by tomorrow!" He shouted when I almost went inside the room.
 
I wonder who will be my partner? I hope its not someone I don't like, yeah at least not her.