What a Bad Luck

Accidentally In Love

I'm really angry right now! my carrier, my innocence, my love, my first kiss!! he ruins everything! sorry to make you hear my complain, but he really can makes me explode right now. I need to calm down, and yeah here's the story begins.

 
*flashback* 
"Suzy! I got it, I got it! so happy!" I looked at my email in my laptop right mow
 
"whatt? why so happy?" she's my bestfriend, of course everybody knows her. she's one of Miss A members that is really famous now. Suzy get up and looked at the email. She raised her eyebrows and gave me 'what so special' look
 
"it's Yong Hwa oppa's party invitation, finally I'm invited to his party" YongHwa oppa likes to throw parties and this was the first time I got invited. You may say that I'm in love right now, can't help it because he was destined to be my prince. 
 
"I met him when I was acting in my first role drama with him as my partner in the drama, I was really stressed and confused with the character I acted but then he came and gave me a chocolate and Ice cream that cheer me up and also the smile and words he said 'don't worry, you can do it Ji Eun' and after the drama we went to a restaurant and eat many delicious foods there and then we eat-"
 
"stop! hey Lee Ji Eun ,you keep talking about food just now. Are you in love with him or foods? well it can't help huh.. you really like foods, I wonder there's a dragon inside this tiny body?" Suzy stopped me before I finished my love story, she really is an impatient person. 
 
"yeah.. the dragon eats all the foods, anyway I don't know what to wear tonight. So... help me pleasee....?" At first she didn't want but I kept pleading with the cutest and sad eyes I can make, finally she said okay. So much win hoho.
 
"I am the champions - my friends And I'll keep on fighting - till the end - I am the champions - I am the champions No time for losers 'Cause I am the champions - of the world. deng de deng deng! uhuuu!" I kept singing queen's song and change the word 'we', until Suzy said she will not help me if I didn't stop singing. 
 
At the party
 
YongHwa's house is really wonderful, and this party is amazing. He really knows how to throw awesome party.
 
"Whoaa... IU noona! you look like an angel. can I have a signature? I love all of your songs" I look at that person.
 
"ya! Park Jin young! you haven't change! haha how do I look? you know Suzy choose this dress for me" He's Jin young, known as Jr one of JJ Project. He likes Suzy you know, but I'm not sure about Suzy's feelings for him.
 
"ooh... maybe that's why you look prettier than usual hehe... anyway, you haven't meet Hyung right? come on, this way" he showed me the way to met my Prince Charming hehe.
 
Ah that's him! what should I do now? do I look pretty already hmmh not sure, but arghh what should I do now! ah he saw me and waving his hand to me, act natural act natural. I kept talking to my self without realizing someone in front of me.
 
Brukk... I bumped someone, I tried to balanced my body but I can't my heels too high and I think I stepped on someone's foot.
 
"huaa!" I fall and  close my eyes tightly, dukk... It doesn't really hurt..? I felt my lips touch something.
 
"Aww.." I think I heard someone's voice. I opened my eyes slowly and what I saw was someone's face.
 
"hey can you please get up right now?!" he sounded angry, I didn't realize that I fall on him. I get up as quick as I can. 
 
"I..I'm sorryy!" but it's too late, many photographers here. They must have taken all that embarrassing photos..
 
"WooYoung ssi and IU are you both in a relationship now?!" one of the reporter ask us, oh no...
 
"can you explain to us about this accident?!" then it comes again
 
"The talented WooYoung said before that the reason he came here was to see his girlfriend, is she the Goddess IU??" and again
 
"many of girls' and boys' will broke their heart because of this accident, we hope that their fans approve this couple" and again
 
"why did you two keep it as a secret?! is that because of work??" and more all at once, I just standing there don't know what to do and what happened just now. Someone pull me out from the crowd, when I look back I saw Yong Hwa oppa standing behind the crowd. 
 
"where are you two going?! is that true you are dating her?!" the reporters kept asking us questions. Finally I can get out from the crowd, I see someone is holding my hand.
 
"emm.. WooYoung ssi?" he directly let go my hand, and looked at me with a really scary face. 
 
"You! argh! why did you do that?! are you one of my fans?! argh you ruin everything!" he looked really angry, I was a bit scared but it's an accident and it's not all my fault.
 
"hah?! I'm not your fans or anything! I did not do it on purpose! it was an accident! who wants to be with someone so mean like you huh..." my last words was so soft, it is more like  murmuring to myself. 
 
"wha-t?! I guess you don't know me? many girls go crazy for me, and it's still your fault for making that accident! I don't care whether you are boy or girl,if there are bad news tomorrow, you're dead" after said that words, he left me sculpting there. 
 
wow... he really has a good hearing... 
 
It took a few minutes for me to come back to my senses, then I went straight home I hope nothings bad will happen tomorrow. "what a bad luck" I murmured to myself.
 
*end of flashback*
 
"hah.." I'm alone right now, I can't even got chance to say hi to YoonHwa oppa. Maybe he hates me now for making such a mess for his party.
 
Why did I fall down.. and fall on him, so unlucky. I hope nothing bad will happen after this, oh yeah tomorrow I need to say sorry to Yoon Hwa oppa.
 
WooYoung's POV 
 
"hey WooYoung a, come to my party.. my sister will attend this party also, just confess to her already. She keep talking about you almost everyday" 
 
"haha hmm okay, oh yeah can you help me arrage things? you know about Tiffany" Tiffany, she's Yong Hwa's sister and she will be my girlfriend tonight. Yup, she will be.
 
It's time for me to get ready, hm should I give her ring? or flowers? okay lets find it now. I stopped my car in front of Tiffany's favorite jewelry place, I brought a pretty ring with flowers on it. "I wonder what's her reaction when she sees this ring...." 
 
I stop in a big luxury house, this house is really amazing no wonder he likes to throw parties in his house. When I walk in, I heard someone's talking really loud. 
 

"ya! Park Jin young! you haven't change! haha how do I look? you know Suzy choose this dress for me" I really hate woman that talking too loud like her, well yeah I only have eyes for my girlfriend will be.

 
I'm searching for Yong Hwa and Tiffany, then I see Tiffany standing with many friends of her. "Tiffany!" 
 
"Oppa!" she shout my name, and I walk to see her closer. She wears a black dress that looks really good on her.
 
"wow you look really pretty" that words come out just like that, her face is blushing now.
 
"excuse me, WooYoung ssi... Is that true that you are here to meet your girlfriend" somebody's talking to me, then I see some reporters. I bet this was Yong Hwa's doing, he really can't keep this as a secret.
 
"hmm.. not exactly girlfriend, but she will be my girlfriend and this is her Tif-" brukk... someone bump me, arghh why it has to be now?! and now I think she stepped on my feet. I lose balanced because I can't move my feet and she lose her balanced as well and fall. 
 
"aww.." my body's hurt, not much but I still feel pain. Then I saw a girl with a big eyes looking at me with panicked expression. 
 

"hey can you please get up right now?!" She looks shocked and get up immediately, I just realize that Tiffany is still standing there. Many reporters and photograpers here, argh..!

 
when I get up, I want to leave right away. many reporters ask me question about my girlfriend but then I saw her just standing there don't know what to do. I grab her hand, and she look a bit startled but keep following me. Now all of my plans ruined by this girl.
 
I stop in the quiet place, I keep thinking about my failed plan.
 

"You! argh! why did you do that?! are you one of my fans?! argh you ruin everything!" is she really one of my fans? oh yeah she's IU, but is she really a stalker? 

 

"hah?! I'm not your fans or anything! I did not do it on purpose! it was an accident! who wants to be with someone so mean like you huh..." what? her voice that was loud before become really soft more to whispering to herself.

 
"wha-t?! I guess you don't know me? many girls go crazy for me, and it's still your fault for making that accident! I don't care whether you are boy or girl,if there are bad news tomorrow, you're dead" I guess she doesn't know about me, and if something bad happen tomorrow she's dead.
 
I left her standing still there, I don't even got a chance to confess to Tiffany. I need to explain to her tomorrow. I look up the sky and sigh "what a bad luck