Bad Luck

Two Lifes, One Heart

"98, 99, 100...UGH!" You opened your eyes. It was your 5th time counting sheep, trying to fall asleep on your new king-sized bed, in your new king-sized bedroom. You decided to get some water or warm milk so you walked out of your bedroom, and towards the glass stair-case. The lights were off, but you figured you'd be able to see pretty well. 

Sadly, you were oh so wrong. You failed to see the many unpacked boxes laying on the glass floor. As you walked towards the top of the staircase, you tripped over an opened cardboard box. 

"OMO!" You fell forwards and down the flight of stairs. Your arm was turned at a very odd angle. You groaned, and looked around. There seemed to be three of everything. Then, you out. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

U-kwon rubbed his sleepy eyes. He had woken up due to a loud crash he heard near his room.  As he walked out, he felt something under his feet.

"What the hell? Why are there two arms on the floor?" He looked down.

"Oh look...two legs too," he muttered.

"Maybe it's a life size-Barbie doll!"

His eyes then wandered to the face of the "life size-Barbie doll," and his eyes quickly widened. 

He recognized his sister's reddish-brownish hair, and her perfect milky white complexion. He immediately started panicking,

"OH MY GOD! OH LORD!" He bent down and shook you violently.

"PLEASE LET HER BE ALIVE!" He checked your neck, relieved to feel a pulse. 

"MOM! DAD! SOS!" He scrambled up the stairs to your parents' bedrooms. On his way up, he noticed books spilled all throughout the staircase. He figured you must've tripped on them. 

"Who says books can't hurt you," he muttered. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just a few moments later, the family doctor arrived at your mansion and examined you in the living room.

"Well thankfully, there's no concussion, or any brain injury, just a broken arm."

Your mom and dad thanked the doctor as he put a cast on your left arm, and left.

"Yah! ~~~~! You're just lucky your brother found you at 3 in the morning, or you could've been on the floor for who knows how long!" Your mom said.

You nodded, and looked around for U-kwon, your older brother, you saw him walk out the kitchen with a glass of water. 

"OH AMEN! YOU'RE ALIVE! I thought you were dead, and I wouldn't have anyone to mess with anymore!"

You glared at him with your dagger eyes.

He quickly spoke again, "I MEAN, I was worried about you too sis!"

"Yeah, yeah," you mumbled.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Having a broken arm was bad enough; it made it worst that today was your first day at your new school, Seoul High. Thankfully, almost all of your cousins went to that school. At least you would know a lot of people, not that you had any trouble making friends. 

"Yah, what'd you do to your arm?" Your cousin G-dragon as he walked to school with you.

You looked down, "Fell down the stairs," you mumbled.

"Fell down the stairs?" He snickered, and you pouted. 

He pinched your cheeks, "You know I love you~."

You beamed and started swinging your right arm, "What's Seoul High like Oppa?"

"Hmm...Well it's a pretty prestigious private school. Lots of Kingkas and Queenkas, but most of them are our cousins," he chuckled.

"Are you a Kingka Oppa?"

He pretended to look shocked, "OF COURSE! I'm the number one Kingka baby! Well...me and Big Bang. But we all know I'm number ONE!"

You laughed as the two of you walked arm in arm into the school.

The students and teachers made a walk-way for the two of you. You noticed a couple of your cousins smiling and waving at you from the side-lines. You heard the usual murmurs people whispered when you walked by. There were lots of, 'Who's that?' ,'OMO, she's like a goddess,' and 'You can almost feel the aura around her.'

But there were also a couple, 'How'd she break her arm?' and 'Aww looks painful.' You smiled to yourself. You definitely liked this life better than your other one, where you wore black, and almost no one knew you existed. Your nails always broke too!

Everyone crowded around you and G-dragon .They were careful to make space though.

Suddenly, everyone's attention turned to someone else. Almost half of the girls crowded around the two of you ran to the person that had just walked through the automatic doors.

"Who's that?" You asked 

"That's the other top Kingka in this school. L. No one knows his real name. He's pretty much a loner, and doesn't seem to give a damn about anyone or anything.  Rumor has it that he's a kick fighter too. Of course, not as good as me~," G-dragon boasted.

You giggled at his cockiness you turned your attention to guy named L. He had a blank expression on his handsome, god-like face as he pushed pass all of the girls without as much as a second glance.

"I guess he's the silent type," you muttered to yourself.

L looked up and met your eyes. You felt your heart race, something that hasn't ever happened before. His perfect lips curved into a slight smirk, before he continued to push pass the screaming girls.

You realized that you were still staring at him, and quickly turned your head away.