We Meet Again

Two Lifes, One Heart

"OH YEAH! THOSE MOTHERERS ARE ABOUT TO BE TAUGHT A LESSON FOR STEPPING INTO OUR HOME TURF!" U-Kwon howled as he and the rest of the Block B members peered into another empty ally, looking for their sworn enemies, F.cuz. 

"Damn right!" B-Bomb gave him a high five him as the two of them snickered.

"Not here either," Taeil grumbled. "Let's keep looking."

"Hey man, where's your pretty little sister?" Kyung complained.

"Yeah, I wanted to see her!" The makane P.O whined.

U-Kwon shrugged, "She's in school."

Zico walked ahead of everyone else, "Does she have a boyfriend yet?"

U-Kwon quickly whirled on him, "Why do you ask?!"

Zico chuckled, "Just wondering."

"THERE! THERE THEY ARE!" B-bomb hissed and pointed at 6 hooded figures. 

Everyone quickly took of running. Block B had quickly caught with F.cuz and their backup. 

Jinon pulled down his hood and smirked, "Well, nice to see you again."

Jaeho stepped forward with a bored expression on his model-like face, “We thought you would've learned your lesson when we sent Lee-U to the hospital."

Kan charged forward, but Yejun held him back.

"Seems like we need to re-teach you all some things," P.O. muttered as he cracked his knuckles.

Zico went after Jinon, U-Kwon after Kan, P.O. after Yejun, and the rest of the members clashed with F.cuz's backup. 

U-Kwon had just dodged Kan's punch when he looked down. 

"OH MY EYES! MY PERFECT EYES!" He screamed in horror.  "Dude, you need to wear PROPER clothes! Pull up your pants! What'd your mom teach you?"

Kan growled, "Shut the up!"

U-Kwon shrugged and head-butted him, making Kan fall down unconscious.

He then took a quick look at him and shuddered, "Someone please pull up his pants!" He leaned against the brick wall and waited for the fighting to end.  

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After school was out, you went straight to the mall. Nana had told you that there was a sale at your favorite store.

You were walking around, with a smile on your face, carrying tons and tons of bags filled with clothes, shoes, make-up, everything really. You were humming a song to yourself when you slammed straight into someone's chest and stumbled backwards. 

L quickly caught you before you could fall down. His strong arms wrapped around you, while you looked at him with wide eyes. His heart raced, and your heart fluttered. 

"Uhh, s-sorry," you stuttered as you released yourself from his grip.  *Calm down ~~~!*

L didn't answer and just kept on staring down at you. 

"Umm, well,  I'm going now. Thanks for catching me." You flashed a smile before quickly scrambling away. *Well that was akward...*

L still stood there, rooted at the spot with a dazed expression. 

"That girl stole my hyung's heart already...DANG SHE GOT SKILLS!" Sungjong said in awe.

L smirked, "Say that again and I’ll make sure that no one can steal your heart when I'm through ripping it out."

Sungjong gulped and hid behind Sunggyu. 

"Found him," Dongwoo nodded over at a guy walking out of a store.

L suddenly remembered that he had orders from Tablo and Mithra hyungnims to catch a guy that had borrowed money from them, and never returned it. He sighed as Infinite and he raced after the guy.

Images of you still flashed his mind, no matter how hard he tried to shoo them away.