Strange Girl

Two Lifes, One Heart

"Oppa, I'm gonna go and walk around the school k'?" You told GD.

He nodded, "Let's go!"
 
You held out a hand to stop him, "I meant alone."

He pouted, "I guess..."

You took the textbook you had just received from your English teacher out of G-Dragon's hands. He had been carrying it for you. 
 
You turned around, only to slam straight into another student, making the textbook fall out of your hands.
 
Every student around you rushed in to get it, but G-Dragon had already swiftly grabbed it from the floor.
He held it for you, but you tried to take it out of his hands once again. His grip tighten on it, but you stubbornly pulled at it.
 
"Yah, you have a broken arm, I should carry this for you!"

"I have A  broken arm, this one," you shook your right hand, "is completely fine, so give me my textbook!"
 
He sighed and reluctantly handed over the book, "Don't get lost ~~~!" He called after you as you walked off in the opposite direction.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
After walking around the school for a good five minutes, you realized just how big it was. You stopped and leaned on the wall for a moment, taking everything in.
 
You heard a soft ding and unlocked your phone. You had gotten a text message from your best friend Wooyoung. You read the message outloud, 
"~~~~AH! MISS YOU ALREADY T_T... wish you were back here at Busan High...GOOD LUCK THOUGH! SEE YOU ON SATURDAY babe~." 
 
You grinned at his sweet message, and put away your phone. You sighed,  "Well, I guess this is a new start," you mumbled under your breath. "Wish me luck..."
 
You felt someone sling an arm around you, before you could turn around to pummle whoever dared touch you (as After School had taught you), you heard U-kwon's voice, "Wish you luck with what?"

"Nothing," you mumbled.
 
He ruffled your hair, "Worried about something?"
 
You slowly nodded, "A lot of these people look like their in gangs, I even regonize some of them! What if they regonzie me?"
 
"Don't worry about that!" He gave you a slight squeeze, "No one will find out. And if anyone does, well, I'll make sure they keep their mouth shut." 
 
You managed a weak smile, "Thanks Oppa." Even though the two of you fought, you were still secretly glad to have a big brother like him. 
 
The two of you walked around for a while, and when you passed a group of guys, they whistled as you passed.
 
U-kwon gave them death glares, and growled, making them quickly disperse. Your brother was scary when he wanted to be.
 
You lightly bumped him, "Aigoo, what're you gonna do when i get a boyfriend huh?"
 
U-kwon raised an eyebrow, "WHO SAYS YOU CAN GET A BOYFRIEND HUH?! If you do, you'll probably fight more with your boyfriend than me...and that's not fair!" He whined.
 
He then broke in to a mischevious smile, "Actually, if you do get a boyfriend," he said in a girly voice, "then you'll be away from home a lot, and I'll finally be mom's FAVORITE! Cause the number one hottest guy in the world will spend all of his free time with his mommy~." 
 
You rolled your eyes at your childish big brother.

"If I don't get a boyfriend,  then I'll grow old and alone with lots of cats!" You protested.
 
"You think I would make my precious little sister live like that?! I MEAN CATS O_O! Get it right, it's dogs!"
 
You hit him with your right hand, "THANKS Oppa."
 
His cell phone suddenly rang. He picked it up, whined, and shut it off. "~~~ there's some...business your Oppa needs to take care off, wanna come? The rest of Block B miss you." You smiled at the thought of Block B, but frowned at how U-kwon said business, that was his way of saying, '~~~ your brother needs to go and kick .'
 
You shook your head and motioned at your arm, "I think I'll just stay here, be careful!" You said.
 
He scoffed as he sneaked out of the window, "Please, I'm always careful sis." He jumped out and you heard him curse, "AWW SPLINTER!" You snickered as you closed the window, and turned around to see L staring at you. You jumped, but quickly recovered yourself.
 
You walked towards him, as he looked at you with an amused expression,  and held out your hand, "Hi, I'm ~~~~~. " You saw surprise flicker in his cold brown eyes, but he quickly hid it with a bored expression. He stared at your hand , but didn't shake it, "L," he answered. 
 
You retreated your hand and pouted, "Well, it was nice meeting you...L. I'll be going now," you bowed and walked away. *What a strange guy...didn't even say hi.*
 
"What a strange girl," L mumbled, as you walked off. 
 
You spun around, "You're not exactly normal either you know? You're supposed to shake my hand! Not stare at it." You shouted across the hallway.
 
He widened his eyes, making you grin, "Good hearing~" you pointed to your ears, and walked away.