Reunion

Two Lifes, One Heart

As you ran down the street towards yours and After School's hangout, a sleek black limo stopped you in your tracks. You peered curiously as one of the windows rolled down.  U-kwon's face popped out,

 
"HEY BRO! You want to get in here yourself, or should I throw you in?" You scoffed at your brother.
 
"COME ON! Get in ~~~~!" Jaehyo motioned to the seat next to him. You shook your head, 
 
"I just got a message from Kahi unnie. Sorry oppas."
 
P.O. spoke up, "Then we'll just take you to her k'?"
 
You thought about it then nodded and opened the door to the limo. 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
Block B and you drove for about half an hour before you reached After School's club that they had just bought. You titled your head, "But I was supposed to go to our hangout..."
 
Zico pushed you inside, "Just go in."
 
You sighed and complied. The moment you stepped into the dark club, voices shouted, "SUPRISE!" And the lights flickered on. 
 
You jumped back in surprise and looked around. 
 
"CONGRATS ON YOUR NEW SCHOOL ~~~!" Lizzy squealed. "On moving too! I hope you like what we did to the club!" Rania added in. 
 
You beamed, "You all did this...for me?"
 
Nana appeared at your side, "Yup! OMO! What happened to your arm?!"
 
B-bomb answered for you, "U-kwon said she fell down the stairs." 
 
Before you could say anything else, you saw your boss striding towards you. He smiled and motioned for you to follow him,
 
"~~~~ I want you to meet someone. He's in 2PM, you just never met him before, since he spent some time in the states. He'll be working with us from now on."
 
You nodded and followed him up the stairs and into the lounge. You saw 2PM drinking and talking. When you and your boss walked in, they all turned around and bowed. You noticed the last person to turn was a stranger with a spiky Mohawk.
 
Your boss pointed to him, "This is Jay Park." You turned your attention to him. He had a blank expression on his face, but nevertheless he waved, "Hi."
 
You smiled, "I'm ~~~~." He nodded. *So this is the famous princess everyone talks about.*
 
Wooyoung then stepped forward and gave you a tight hug. "~~~~!! BABE I MISSED YOU!"
 
Jay was taken aback by his gang member's sudden action, but he maintained his expressionless face.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
The party went on for a good 5 hours before the sky turned dark and everyone started to go home. You had just said goodbye to Bekah when U-Kwon walked up to you. 
 
"Block B's already in the car, you comin sis?" 
 
Before you could say yes, Wooyoung raced over to you. "~~~ I'll walk you home! It's been forever since we last hanged out!" U-kwon stared at him, and Wooyoung finally noticed him. 
 
"Is it ok with you man?" 
 
U-kwon frowned, "Well..."
 
"OH COME ON! I HAVEN'T SEEN MY BEST FRIEND IN SO LONG! I promise to protect her! OH you know what? 2PM will walk her home too!" He yelled at his gang members to come.
 
"There’re 7 of us!" Wooyoung pleaded. 
 
U-kwon furrowed his brow, "FINE! BUT you better not let her get kidnapped, or ! Or else I won't have someone to pick on everyday!" He walked away. 
 
Wooyoung grinned, "Let's go babe!" The two of you walked in front of everyone else. You were too busy talking to Wooyoung and the rest of 2PM to notice that Jay stole glances at you from behind.