My Life...No LIFES

Two Lifes, One Heart

Hi! My name is ~~~~, and I’m the “it” girl of Seoul High. AND NO, I don’t think I’m “all that,” but everyone else seems to think so. I’m the girl everyone wants to be friends with, the girl every guy wants, but no guy can get. I have the best friend every girl swoons over, Wooyoung. Everyone thinks my life is perfect, and it is really CLOSE to perfect. My only problem? The OTHER me.

Every teen in my family is in a gang. Do I know why? No…

All I know is that I’m supposed to keep up the family tradition. So, I’m the secret member of that badass girl gang, After School, since I SO do not want to be found out.

Do I like being in a gang? NOPE.

I don’t like hurting people, or being all…tough and intimidating. I guess it’s not all bad since I get gang members like After School, but still.

My cousin G-dragon tells me that I make a good gangster…he’s just saying that though.

I was doing pretty good living my double life. My mom and dad don’t know about my “bad” side, and neither does anyone else, except for Wooyoung of course, (did I mention that he’s in a gang too? Figures huh?). It was all going good; everything was perfect…until those two showed up. UGHH, those two...AND NO I SO DON’T LIKE ONE OF THEM…Do I? BUT LET’S SAY THAT I DO…then lemme just tell you that in the REAL world, (or…as “real” as this messed up world can get), the girl doesn’t always end up with that badass main guy. Just warning ya ^-^.