Second Part

Parents' Night Out

 

On the room accross, Siwon’s room, the owner, who seeked peace was listening intently to a mass at a radio, given to him from  his appa, the next day after they moved in. Kibum beside him.

Siwon was the orphanage’s golden boy, he had the looks, he prays diligently, sometimes even to the point of reminding the others to go to church on Sundays. He was liked by many, but others(preferably Heechul and Hyukjae) just thought of him as weird. Nonetheless he loves everyone equally, but Kibum. No, there’s a soft spot in his heart for him.

His special closeness with the quiet boy had been the result of Kibum’s company everytime Siwon prays. He likes how Kibum always stare curiously at Siwon’s clutched hands, but never asked anything. He likes how Kibum smiled cutely and shook his head everytime he asked if the boy was bored.

He liked the mysterious peaceful vibe the younger always gives at his company.

Siwon glanced at the boy who was reading yet another disney story book about Snow White(Jungsoo had always liked disney’s stories, that’s why he bought many of their things for his children). Kibum looked cute everytime he read each paragraphs seriously. The boy has never told Siwon why was he fascinated by the girl who fell into a deep sleep after she took a bite from a poisonous apple only to get kissed by her prince after that. But Kibum’s fairly white skin told Siwon that he’s pretty enough to pass as one.

“Kibummie,” he called.

The boy stopped reading, “Yes hyung? Done already?”

Siwon nodded, “Yup.” He then tittle his head as he stalked over to the younger,

“Kibummie, are you... Real life Snow White?” For a moment, Kibum was surprised. He then thought hard.

“Heechul hyung said that.. I am one.”

Siwon then thought hard as said, “then.. can I kiss you?” which succesfully made Kibum’s eyes to widened as a faint hue of pink crept up his face.

Seconds later Siwon slapped himself mentally and asked how much does he love his younger adopted brother.

 

 


 

 

Jungsoo laid his head on his arms which were rested on the table, folded as he sat with Youngwoon. They had arrived and currently waiting for the food to arrive. From that position, he glanced to his right hand which was holding his phone, a conflicted expression on his face. He was contemplating whether it would be a great idea to call home and check on the kids. He bit his lower lip, Heechul’s old enough, and besides, he must’ve took care of his brothers a lot when they were on the orphanage, right?

Right?

Suddenly he felt a hand brushing his hair, from its warmth he knew it was Youngwoon, trying to comfort him. Jungsoo glanced at the bigger man and smiled thankfully. He looked into the younger’s eyes, as if asking him through a telepathy whether he should call. Youngwoon understood what his lover meant and shrugged, leaving the decisions back to Jungsoo.

“Maybe I should call Jaejoong to check on them.. Just to make sure,” he mumbled.

Youngwoon shook his head apologetically, “I don’t know, Jungsoo. Yunho said to me he’s got plans for him tonight.” Earning him a horrified stare from the older. The younger chuckled, but then he stared at his lover seriously.

 “Jungsoo, trust the kids.”

And Jungsoo found himself nodding, albeit certainly. But moments later he checked his phone again.

Youngwoon facepalmed.

 


 

DING DONG!

Heechul groaned, who the hell shows up at people’s house at 8pm unless they’re a pizza delivery guy. He’s too lazy to answer it, maybe Hangeng would get it instead. So he continued to browse twitter.

DING DONG! DING DONG!

‘Ignore.. Ignore..’ Heechul chanted inside his head.

DINGDONGDINGDONGDINGDONG! “YAH! Is everyone in this house deaf?!”

Wait, he recognized this voice. Who is it..

DING DONG!

‘No way,’ thought Heechul. He then forgot all about his laziness and rushed downstairs and opened the front door, besides, if it continues then Henry would cry from being disturbed.

After opening the door, he scowled, “Great. Another bratt.”

On the front door appeared Changmin, the youngest adopted son of Jung Yunho whom is Youngwoon’s college buddy and his husband, Kim Jaejoong who’s very close to Jungsoo. They live conveniently two houses from Youngwoon and Jungsoo’s. In total, the pair had adopted 3 sons, namely from oldest to youngest are Yoochun, Junsu, and Changmin. The thing is, Changmin isn’t a very bright kid, he’s an exact copy of Kyuhyun, the evil-almost-maknae. They resemble each other so much the others thought that the boys were long lost twins.

And currently, said snarky guy’s facing the family’s biggest diva.

“You’re getting old, Heechul, your hearing’s getting worse,” Changmin said. “And no, there’s no hyung to that.”

Heechul clicked his tongue, “Kid, wouldn’t Yunho and Jaejoong be angry if they found out you’re out in night time?”

“They’re ‘busy’... And I think that’s not something I should know of,” he replied good-natured-ly. “Besides, I’m here to return GameKyu’s gameboy game card.” He lifted a game card with a clear Pokemon labeled on it.

The older nodded, “You shouldn’t know it.” Heechul then turned his head to the stairs, “Kyuhyunnie! Come down here!”

Moments later Kyuhyun ran down the hall and spotted his best friend, he mumbled an ‘oh cool’ and dragged the non-suspecting Changmin to his room. Heechul shook his head as he updated his twitter.

After he retweeted his hoobae at school, Sulli’s tweet about sleeping late, Heechul heard two soft thuds down the stairs. What finally caught his attention was an exclaim of ‘ah! On the living room, here we have The Big Star Prince Kim Heechul-hyung!’ He glanced to his left, only to find Hyukjae and Donghae grinning while holding fake mics. Donghae wearing what it seemed like a tiara. Heechul then scoffed,

Excuse me? It’s PRINCESS Heechul. Prin-cess.”

Hyukjae lowered his mic as he looked conflicted, “But.. hyung is a boy, like us!”

“I am a handsome princess.”

Oblivious to the nonsense statement, Donghae reached his oldest hyung and gave him the tiara he’d been wearing. “We found it on umma and appa’s room, I didn’t know umma came from a royal background!” he then added eagerly. Heechul chuckled, he knew the real meaning behind it. Apparently, years ago before he adopted them, his umma had won a beauty contest where the contestants dresses up as a girl, convinced by his dear friend, Jaejoong. Jungsoo had been such a beauty.

The handsome princess then wore the tiara infront of the small mirror nearby, he twirled making the HyukHae pair gasped.

“Woah, let’s take you to meet the cooking prince, Hankyung-hyung!” exclaimed Hyukjae as he and Donghae took each one of Heechul’s hyung then tried to drag him to the kitchen where Hangeng was making them some dinner with the help of Ryeowook who already got out of the Lee’s shared room to calm down his blushing cheeks. Heechul then remembered something,

“Hannie-ah! Wookie! Make one more serving, Changminnie’s visiting.”

Hankyung happily replied with his co-chef, “Yes, Heenim!”

 


 

Meanwhile Hyukjae and Donghae continued their journey upstairs. They spotted the ruckuss that is a game battle happening between Kyuhyun and Changmin on Kyuhyun’s room which the owner never sleeps in, seeing as the gamer most likely to be found sharing Sungmin’s bed on the Lee’s room. Hyukjae’s MC sense kicked in, inherited by observing the way Jungsoo and Youngwoon always imitate how Kang Ho Dong MCs his shows everytime they’re watching TV. He jumped, startling Donghae,

“Here we have an intense battle between the neighborhoods evil twins!”

“We’re not twins,” Changmin and Kyuhyun chorused.

Hyukjae didn’t fancy the comment, “Donghae! Status report!”

Meanwhile the one which name literally means East Sea was already by the other pair’s side. He watched them seriously and picked up his mic which he dropped while he was being startled a while ago.

“Okay here we have a really really really really intense battle of Pokemon! Since I don’t play gameboy at all I’m just going to say that Changminnie’s winning!”

“Fantastic, Donghae. And do Changmin have any informations of Kim Junsu?”

Donghae then asked the youngest in the room, “Changmin, where’s Junsu?” to which Changmin replied that the boy was watching TV at his house, Junsu also said that he’ll borrow more comic books on school days. The fishy boy then repeated the exact informations.

Hyukjae slid his arms around his co-MC’s waist, “Excellent report, Donghae! Moving on—“

“Hi guys! Oh Changminnie!” they turned to see Sungmin in his pink apron walking in holding a tray with some cookies on it. “I just baked these and I think I made too much, want some?”

Kyuhyun grinned, “Thanks minnie-hyung! Yo Changmin, look, food!”

“Oh cool!” Changmin jumped down the bed, “thanks hyung!”

Just then, Ryeowook peeked from the hallways, he spotted Sungmin and the cookies, he grinned, “Sungmin hyung, you baked enough cookies for our snacks! They smell really good..”

“Thankyou Wookie,” Sungmin smiled.

Ryeowook beamed, “By the way, guys, dinner’s done. Changmin, stay for it would you? We’ve made you an extra serving.”

“Then I could just go home afterwards and told them I haven’t had dinner and I’ll get double servings today,” noted Changmin brightly.

Smart idea if you ask the people whom were present.

 


 

Hello to new subscribers ^^ and thank you for those who commented! 
I hope this chapter is worth your waiting.. Idk..
But thank you if you're still subscribed. Again, comments are appreciated! See you tomorrow~