Fourth Part

Parents' Night Out

 

“That Park Bom sure is fabulous, isn’t she, Henli?” mumbled Zhoumi on his spot beside the makne on the couch. They were watching an episode of Strong Heart on TV. On the other couch was Heechul, laying so carelessly and an exhausted Hangeng whom was eyeing Henry seriously. He had chased him forh his underwears again after dinner. Although his efforts were pointless considering that the set of garments were still on the baby’s clutches.

Meanwhile Henry could only watch his gege with his already tired eyes. Zhoumi had been interested in style and fashion ever since he was little(though he’s still a little kid now), but due to their poor economy at their time in the orpahanage, he had to ease the passion. Luckily after Jungsoo found out about his fondness, he gave the tall boy the priviledge to choose his own clothing everytime the family goes to buy more clothings. The requirement is just as long as some of the clothes are comfortable enough for him.

“I’d say,” suddenly Heechul’s voice was heard. Apparently the hyung was also watching the show, “Basically the whole 2NE1’s fashion is so fabulous.”

Zhoumi agreed and checked his favorite maknae again, only to find him already asleep with his head laying so comfortably on the taller’s lap. He smiled, the baby’s hair before he sneakily pinched Henry’s chubby cheeks. He remembered the first time they got into the house, their parents had always reffered Henry as ‘mochi’ because of his cute round cheeks. Jungsoo on the other hand had been always such an umma to them. A mother figure for the orphaned kids.

“NAEGA JEIL CHALAGA!” screamed Heechul suddenly. Hangeng desperately trying to calm down his hyung. Zhoumi felt Henry squirm on his lap as he made noises like he wanted to cry, Zhoumi panicked and screamed back,

“HEECHUL GEGE! For god’s sake Henry’s sleeping here!”

Heechul calmed down, “oh, sorry.”

 


 

Things had been quiet for several minutes until the sound of a car being parked caught their attentions. Hyukjae and Donghae then came running from the kitchen asking if it was their umma and appa. Heechul and Hangeng peeked from the windows and confirmed. Zhoumi however, not wanting to wake Henry stayed on his spot. The door opened and then came Jungsoo, he hadn’t even say a word but Donghae already ran straight to him, hugging his mid-sections, “umma! You came!”

Said umma smiled, “Donghae, you’ve missed me?”

Donghae nodded and added, “We’ve all missed you! And appa!”

“Jungsoo-ah, move. I need to get insideeee!” whined Youngwoon from his place outside. Jungsoo chuckled and dragged Donghae to the middle of the room. He smiled but quickly melted away when he realized something, “Wait, you guys aren’t asleep yet? Heechulie!”

Heechul just shrugged, “I thought they would’ve just.. sleep on their own?”

“Umma, if it makes you feel any better, Henli’s already asleep,” offered Zhoumi, still on his spot.

Jungsoo sighed, “At least tomorrow’s weekend.” He then picked Henry up gentlyand settled him on his hips, “You kids go to your room, I’ll be there with your appa after I put Henry to his crib.”

 


 

 

After seeing the kids scrambled back to their rooms, Jungsoo then went to Zhoumi and Henry’s shared room followed by Youngwoon. They had figured that Henry would want to be near his chinese friend, so they decided to room the two together. This decision though, wasn’t too enthused by Jungsoo. Seeing as he wants to be near his baby at all times, but the children’s happiness always comes first to him.

Henry’s hair one last time, Jungsoo then went to sit next to Zhoumi’s bed, beside him was Youngwoon. They gave him a goodnight kiss and thanked him for looking after Henry. Although, before they went out, Zhoumi stopped them and gave them the set of Hangeng’s underwears Henry had stolen before. Youngwoon shook his head and escorted Jungsoo out of the room as he mumbled a ‘good night’.

They went to the next room nearest room, Siwon’s, only to find out that Kibum was there too. Siwon was playing a lone game of chess and Kibum was reading silently on the bed. The two boys cleaned up the room after seeing Youngwoon and Jungsoo stepped in.

“Kibummie, why are you here?” asked Jungsoo as he took the Snow White book from the boy’s grasp and kissed him on the forehead so he could lay down, himself sitting on the edge of the boys’ bed. Kibum smiled sheepishly. Siwon also layed down after Youngwoon kissed him goodnight, he then answered for Kibum, “I’m lonely tonight, umma. So I asked him to come sleep with me.”

Jungsoo nodded before he read the last page of Snow White to them, “Prince charming saw Snow White’s fair skin as white as the snow, hair as black as ebony, and lips as red as blood. And so, he fell inlove with her. He then carefully opened the glass coffin and leaned over to the sleeping Snow White. He kissed her. The kiss made Snow White woke up in a second, she saw the prince and fell in love too. They soon got married, Snow White is now living in a kingdom with her prince. Then they live happily ever after. The End.”

He felt a hand on his shoulders and turned his gaze to Youngwoon who mumbled, ‘’they’re asleep.’’ He nodded and went out of the room.

 


 

 

The next room they went in were the Lees’, inside, they found Hyukjae cuddling with Donghae, but no Sungmin. “Boys, where is Sungmin?” asked Youngwoon. To which they replied in sync, “In the maknaes’ room!”

The maknaes of the family was originally Henry, Kyuhyun, Ryeowook, and Kibum. They had decided to separate Henry’s room because of said reason, and the three youngest boys would sleep together at nights. They surprisingly got along so well.

Donghae then spotted Hangeng’s underwear on Jungsoo’s hold. “Umma, what are those?” he pointed.

“Oh this reminds me,” mumbled Jungsoo. The parents then do the usual goodnight kiss routine, Jungsoo poked Donghae’s nose after he pecked his forehead. He then pinched Hyukjae’s skinny cheeks and giggled. “Come on, Youngwoonie,” He said to his husband before heading out to Hangeng and Heechul’s room. Once they entered, the two teenagers were busy with their phones, Jungsoo then noticed his contest tiara laying innocently on their end-table beside the bed. He shakily pointed to the girly headgear, a shocked expression on his face, “You..” he breathed. “How did you comeback..”

Heechul waved his umma’s question, “Oh, the tiara. Hyukjae and Donghae found it on your room. Seriously, umma, you have to keep your things organized.”

“If I’m not organized then you might as well go to school wearing a dress everyday,” huffed Jungsoo. “Okay, now get to sleep. We’ll be going to the beach with Yunho and Jaejoong tomorrow.”

Hangeng was about to lay down when he saw the garments on his umma’s hold, “Umma, is that..?”

“Ah, yes,” noticed Jungsoo, he then went to the bed to give the oldest chinese his underwears. “Here Han-- Hyukjae! Comeback here, why aren’t you in bed?!”

On the hallways, there seen Hyukjae running down with the set of undergarments on his hold. 

 


A chapter left! I'm considering to do some one shots with where this story takes universe.
Thankyou for reading, comments are appreciated, so as subscribers ^^