Final Part

Parents' Night Out

 

Hangeng was about to lay down when he saw the garments on his umma’s hold, “Umma, is that..?”

“Ah, yes,” noticed Jungsoo, he then went to the bed to give the oldest chinese his underwears. “Here Han-- Hyukjae! Comeback here, why aren’t you in bed?!”

On the hallways, there seen Hyukjae running down with the set of undergarments on his hold.

 


 

The monkey wasn’t tired yet so he snook out of the room and got the idea to steal his hyung’s underwears(for some reason they’re just interesting to children). Meanwhile back in the room, Hangeng’s face was what Heechul call the result of pure agony.

But then, a shriek of ‘Appa! Heechul hyung broke your camera for taking selcas!’ came from outside the room. The handsome princess then bolted to chase the little monkey down the hall, “Hyukjae you tattletale ape! Get back here!” Meanwhile, after digesting the new information from Hyukjae, Youngwoon also bolted from the room,

“Why you little!”

Inside the room, Hangeng blinked, being left alone with his umma. He then turned to Jungsoo, “You know, umma? Those three really seem so familiar..”

Jungsoo tittled his head, “Really?”

“Yes,” the chinese nodded. “When Tom chased Jerry when he himself was being chased too by Spike the bulldog. It’s like watching cartoons in the morning!” Listening to Youngwoon’s constant ‘yah!’s which really resembled a barking dog, Jungsoo then agreed. He then put the remaining boy to sleep as they ignored the idiots chasing after themselves outside.

 


 

After succesfully catching the cat and the mouse, Youngwoon then reported Jungsoo in Donghee’s room. There sat Jungsoo watching Donghee intently as the chubby boy stared(stalked?) at the house accross. Youngwoon smiled and sat beside his husband, holding his hand. He then spoke, “It’s been awhile since I do that,” startling Donghee who jumped and turned back.

“How long since you been here?” whined Donghee.

“For awhile,” Jungsoo smiled. “You really like that Nari girl, do you?”

Donghee sighed, “She’s the nicest girl in my class, but most of her guy friends are always skinny and handsome. I think she’ll laugh at me if I confess already.”

“Now, who said that you’re not handsome?” Jungsoo protested. “Have you seen a mirror nowadays? You’ve got enough looks to match those boybands!”

Youngwoon agreed, “Your umma tells the truth, Donghee.”

The umma then teased, “besides, have you ever heard how your appa got me?”

Eyes flickering to a blushing Youngwoon, he then continued, “all these guys that were confessing to me was good looking, yes, but they were too weak. I mean you could push them and they’ll fall or something. Then I met him. When your appa confessed, his cheeks were all red and his voice was so small! But I accepted him, because he’s strong enough to protect me.”

He kissed the boy’s cheek. “Now, talk to her when you get back to school, okay?”

“Thank you, umma! I love you guys sooo much,” Donghee said hapily. “I’ll go to sleep now, goodnight!”

“Goodnight,” chorused the parents as they went out.

 


 

After closing the door, Jungsoo hugged Youngwoon and smiled weakly, “They grow up so fast, don’t they? Donghee found a girl he likes, soon Henry would be able to speak clearly, then we have to send him to school, a-and then Heechul and Hankyung--”

“Ssh, Jungsoo. Don’t be sad like that, we could enjoy this time for now,” silenced Youngwoon. “Now let’s go to Jongwoon’s room.”

 Unfortunately they soon found the boy already asleep hugging his Wookie whom was curled up beside him. They chuckled and Jungsoo fixed the boys’ blanket which was slipping from their feet. He kissed the two a goodnight before taking a picture with his phone and left again with Youngwoon.

The next room they went to was the maknae’s room, which in fact held only one maknae(Kyuhyun) and Sungmin. Having figured that Kibum had been staying with Siwon for the night, Youngwoon asked them where Ryeowook was. Kyuhyun replied a short ‘in Jongwoon hyung’s room’ while Sungmin rushed to hug Youngwoon, shrieking ‘APPA!’ while he was at it.

Youngwoon chuckled, Sungmin was definitely a daddy’s boy alright. He was the one who taught Sungmin about being strong while looking so innocent. So in a way to do as his appa said, Sungmin started to beg Hangeng to teach him martial arts, which was the reason no one would want to mess with him now.

“Bunny, it’s time to sleep.” Instantly, the cute boy pouted, “But I’m not tired! Umma, appa, I’m not!”

Youngwoon then brought Sungmin to his embrace, “Well, what do minnie want to do?”

“Can we wrestle, appa?” Sungmin’s eyes started to lighten with hope. Youngwoon turned to Jungsoo who thought hard, “I don’t know. Can we, umma?”

Seeing Sungmin’s hopeful expression, the oldest then nodded from his position sitting beside Kyuhyun, his(as Youngwoon claimed,) beautiful smile adorning his face. The bunny boy then ran up to his umma to hug him before began tackling Youngwoon, “Thankyou, umma!”

Papa bear fell with an ‘oof!’ as bunny boy began tickling him. “I won again, appa!” he cackled(something Kyuhyun had taught him), albeit rather cutely. Youngwoon grinned and lifted Sungmin up, carrying him to the bed beside Kyuhyun. He pinched the boy’s cheeks and was about to do the same to Kyuhyun until he received the boy’s ‘are you serious’ stare. He shrugged and left with Jungsoo after the latter kissed them goodnight.

 


 

Checking that they’ve done their job for the night, Youngwoon asked Jungsoo to wait in the bed while he go wash himself up. He picked a comfortable t-shirt and a pair of short pants before entering the bathroom. Everything was peaceful until he started to put on his nightwear. For a second Youngwoon heard strange noises coming from their bedroom. He then recognized the noises as sobs, he panicked and overheard what his husband was doing outside.

“Why..” Jungsoo sobbed. “I don’t want to—why..”

Having no second thoughts, Youngwoon rushed outside and hugged him, “Jungsoo, what’s wrong?! Why are you crying?! Are you hurt?”

Sobbing again, Jungsoo took off his headphones and pointed to the laptop on his lap, where a video of Winter Sonata was playing. Then it clicked on the younger’s mind that his husband must’ve been watching the cry-worthy drama. “Aish, Jungsoo-ah. If you’re easy to cry then don’t watch the video, yeobo.”

“But I’m curious, Youngwoon,” Jungsoo protested, pouting as he did so, being almost as cute as Sungmin. Youngwoon could only chuckle. This side of Jungsoo only appears when they’re alone, seeing that it had been only his motherly side that appeared everytime they’re with their children. Heechul however, had accidentally seen it, and had been teasing his umma eversince. Youngwoon remmebered Jungsoo’s embarrassed face that day.

He smiled, closing the laptop and putting it away, “You’ve been lulling the kids to sleep with difficulty, now it’s time for you to rest, angel.”

“Well all in a mother’s job, right?” Jungsoo chuckled, but then frowned. “I still don’t get it why they chose me as the umma. I’m manly too.”

“Maybe the glittery tiara from that awesome pageant would make sense to you,” teased Youngwoon earning a slap on his arm.“Just change your clothes, we have to meet Yunho and Jaejoong tomorrow.”

Jungsoo beamed, his bipolar behaviour is what the family had gotten used to, “It’s been so long since I’ve met them. Okay I’ll go change my clothes, night Papa bear~!”

“Good night Mama bear,” returned Youngwoon, before drifting off to sleep.

 


 

Aaaand it's a wrap everybody! Sorry that it's a short ending T_T
Thank you for subscribers and commenters who've been with me through this (divided) one-shot..
BUT this is not the end, I would make some one-shots or drabbles using this universe. So, see you~
Again, comments are forever appreciated!