I'll look around, thanks for the offer though

Cafe' Love

Looking Around...

You politely refused her offer, and after that she disappeared like a dust. Dang, it was pretty much creepy. You started to walk and look around. No one seems to notice your presence, wait...ARE YOU A GHOST OR SOMETHING?!Nah~just ignore that~As you were checking the place out, all you could only see were female workers and no males. Nah~no males is impossible I mean...who would carry boxes or heavy loads?They were on day off maybe.

Being you, the absorbed one, you bumped into a someone thank God nothing happened. "WHAT THE HELL?!"You head her say a little too loud. You flinched once again and apologized for like hundred times. "Stop it will you!~"You heard her say. You looked up, Wahhh, a pretty face. "I'm sorry."You apologized once again. She had an annoyed expression written on her face, just great Matthew just great. "Pshhh...Annoying."She said. You should just kick yourself out Matthew, you seriously are an idiot. "Are you a new worker here?"She asked you. You nodded your head of course, why would you even lie? "I'm Kwon Yuri."She introduced, offering a friendly handshake. "Matt."You introduced back, accepting the handshake. She released your hand. "Has Taeyeon explained things to you already?"She asked you. You pondered for a minute, did she? or did she not? OR you didn't listen? You sighed and shook your head, "Unfortunately."You said. She laughed and nodded her head. "I''ll explan so listen up."

She started explaining thins to you but damn...nothing came inside. Words were going inside your right ear and going out on the other. Its not that you  weren't listening....well half you were half you weren't. You're a foolish man Matthew, you'll regret things for not listening. "Understood?"She asked you. Should you say no or yes?...if you said no...wait BLEUGH, forget it~

"Lets head to the meeting."She told you and headed to where the 'meeting was held'.

Continue~