Take a Cab,I'M RUNNING LATE FOR GODSAKE!

Cafe' Love

Take a Cab...

You finally decided to take a cab since you are freakin' late. Screw the 15 minute walk, besides you'll be sweaty when you arrive there. You walked towards the spot where you usually wait for a cab and surprisingly you saw a girl who seems like late for her appointment.

A cab finally arrived and both of you was almost to open the door but you she seem to notice you. "Uhhh, you can go first."She said, dang she has an angelic voice. You shook your head, "No, you were waiting here ahead of me."You refused. Besides, it would be mean you know and it was a violation of your gentleman rules. "No, its okay, you should go, I sense that you're late for something."She refused as well. You smiled, you liked a girl that carries this kind of personality with her. "You're late for something too, I'm sure of it, you should head first."You said and opened the door for her. She smiled at you. "Are you people going?!"The chauffer asked in a very annoyed tune of voice. She finally went inside but wait...she pulled you inside of the cab too. You were surprised, "I-I told you its...uhhh....okay."You were about to get out but then she stopped you. "Lets 'share' the cab."She told you making you forcefully nod your head and give up. "Your destination?"The chauffer asked while starting the engine. "Honey Cup Cafe'."The bother of you chorused. You looked at each other, "You're a worker there too?"She asked. You nodded your head, "Today's my first day."You said, a smile cracked on your face. She smiled as well, "Lets be good friends then...I'm SeoHyun by the way."She offered a handshake. You accepted the handshake and introduced yourself as well, "Its nice to meet you SeoHyun-ssi, I'm Matt."She nodded her head and released your hand. "Its nice to meet you too, Matt-ssi~"She said. "We're here."The chauffer said. SeoHyun was about to pay but because you are a gentleman, you paid for it. She thanked you and you just smiled for a reply. You went out first and she followed. After that, you finally entered the cafe' admiring the nice interior. 

 

Continue~