I'll stick with you

Cafe' Love

I'll stick with you...

"I plan to stick with you boss."You said making her nod her head. She started walking to somewhere, should you follow her?...As if she was telephatic, she told you, "Follow me."You raised your eyebrow probably surpised at how she 'red' your mind. You folloed her trails, dang...staffs didn't notice you eh? "So as you know this is Honey Cup Cafe'."She said,obviously yes it is. You looked at every preson who was working, you only spotted females and no males. Oh wait...maybe they were delivering but...delivery boys only do such thing. Maybe all male workers are delivery boys...nah that's impossible. Oh wait...maybe they were off duty today. 

"Do you understand?"Your boss asked you. Wait...she said something?SHE DID!!!oh no. "Uhhh...Yes."You decided to lie. She raised her eyebrow, she's doubting you. You have to lie more, Aigoo...how can a gentleman like you lie?"I UNDERSTAND BOSS!~"You said, giving off a soldier salute after that. She rolled her eyes again, "Stop calling me 'boss'...Just call me Taeyeon."She told you. You nodded your head, "YES BOSS---"You paused mentally slapping yourself for being an idiot. "I mean Taeyeon."You heaved a sigh and looked around again. You saw her looking at her wrist watch, "Its time for the meeting."Shr told you. She headed to somewhere again whilst you followed her...again. Dude, you seriously look like her tail now.

Continue~